Rate the Player Above.

DeletedUser

A penguin

Points: 6/10 Because in the area you are in it is just above average
OD: 8/10 been clearing a bit, but no too much
Position: 7/10 A lot of farms but a hell of a lot of competition
Profile: 3/10 meh?
Tribe: 9/10 I actually saw you guys earlier as a very nice up and coming tribe (top 20 material)

IGN: Username Is Invalid

DeletedUser

Username is Invalid

Points - 4/10 - Pretty low. I have a tribemate in the area so I have a good idea where you should be at, you are lower than it.
ODA - 10/10 - Good amount, suggests a few low point farms with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 larger farms.
ODD - 10/10 - Other than maybe someone trying to scout you your ODD is good. Not being troubled by anyone.
Position - 5/10 - Towards the current rim but you have a fair bit of competition in your area. I wouldn't say its bad but its not good either.
Profile - 1/10 - Its just your start time, not much else to say really.
Tribe - N/A - Has none.

IGN: -Nuk3-

balubhai

-Nuk3-

Points - 8/10 , in the rim ,growing decently
ODA - 8/10 enough for being at rim
ODD - nothing
position - 8/10 , nicely in the rim with many barbs
profile - 5/10
Tribe - 6/10 , familiar names like Vodka , vegito , in there

ign : lonely bunnies

DeletedUser104118

not too high that yells point whore, not too low so looks like you probably know what youre doing.

Actually the guys with over 2k points most likely have the troop to go with the points.
To have high points at this stage you have to build troops and farm like hell.

DeletedUser89429

Actually the guys with over 2k points most likely have the troop to go with the points.

So I shouldn't be rushing HQ for 5 minutes in the top 20? I thought 100 lc was enough to farm my 9x9 effectively. :S

just dreamy

Ryan, Not everyone above 2K points have alot of troops. Ive found 2-3 players with less than 500 troops altogether. Requesting support as they have none themselves.

Back on topic

DeletedUser

Farming has a diminishing returns effect, that is each additional lc you build will increase your income by a tiny bit less than the one before it. This is because you theoretically need to farm further away with each extra lc.

Obviously, the best thing to do is keep all your queues going no matter what, however, if you have just 500lc for example you could stop queueing troops all together and just pointwhore. If I did that I'd be able to afford to get my hq to 30 and get into the top 10 in a couple of days.

Watercolour: He is really cute. Has a lovely personality. Is having some girl problems atm, but doesn't every guy? I just wish he'd have the sense to move to New Zealand.

Just dreamy: Dunno who you are!

DeletedUser104118

I'm talking about the guys that have over 2k points.
Maybe a few have less than 1:1 troops if you class that as point whoring.

But again I said "most likely" they have the troops to go with the points.

IGN: Zeds Dead

DeletedUser110464

I'm talking about the guys that have over 2k points.
Maybe a few have less than 1:1 troops if you class that as point whoring.

But again I said "most likely" they have the troops to go with the points.

IGN: Zeds Dead

1:1? That all?

DeletedUser

I think he was saying those who have less than 1:1 are point whoring, not that 1:1 is good.

DeletedUser106706

It is sometimes common for a top 10 player nobling a barb... ;)

probably because he is defensive or even a point whore

DeletedUser

Let's not get distracted...

Lonely Bunnies

ODA: 9/10 - Great, not too much at all but a good amount for clearing surrounding potential threats.
ODD: 8/10 - Great, not getting picked on...
Position: 7/10 - Some good farms, you have a few tribemates in your 15x15 though...
Profile/COA: 9/10 - Simple, I love the COA, pretty cool :)
Reputation: 5/10 - Name sounds familiar, not sure if I know you.
Tribe: 6/10 - Decent tribe, has potential if weeded out dead weight and plays diplomacy right.
Other: Keep farming buddy and keep up the consistant work, I also reckon you can find or make a better tribe ;p (personal opinion...)

DeletedUser

If someone would rate me, I would also start to rate other players here ^.^

Ingame name same as on the forum^^

DeletedUser

You get rated once you rate someone else buddy and yeah same as forum: DreamSweeper

DeletedUser

He feeds off the ego boosts to fuel his village with resources. Thats why he is top 10.

DO NOT RATE HIM!

JUST FOR YOU!

DreamSweeper

ODA: 9/10 - Probably haven't had significant losses, otherwise you wouldn't have the farm at 23. So this is a good thing. May want to clear a little more, if you have the cats to keep farms down.
ODD: 9/10 - 101 is no big deal, probably killed 50 scouts.
Position: 4/10 - Way too close to tribe members. Though you obviously made the farming work.
Profile/COA: 0/10 - No ASCII sword.
Tribe: 1/10 - Clearly a bunch of noobs.
Other: Clearly played by no less than 3 people, account sitting included. This game is about throwing away all of your real life ambitions and sitting in front of the screen 20 hours per day, after adopting the uberman sleep cycle. YOU ARE TOTALLY DOING IT WRONG! It's like you haven't played at all in the past 7 years. *sobs* why can't I quit you, TW?

. its not very effective

DeletedUser

Didn't you get rated at least 20 times by now? :lol:

:icon_rolleyes:

He feeds off the ego boosts to fuel his village with resources. Thats why he is top 10.

DO NOT RATE HIM!

:icon_cool:

JUST FOR YOU!

DreamSweeper

ODA: 9/10 - Probably haven't had significant losses, otherwise you wouldn't have the farm at 23. So this is a good thing. May want to clear a little more, if you have the cats to keep farms down.
ODD: 9/10 - 101 is no big deal, probably killed 50 scouts.
Position: 4/10 - Way too close to tribe members. Though you obviously made the farming work.
Profile/COA: 0/10 - No ASCII sword.
Tribe: 1/10 - Clearly a bunch of noobs.
Other: Clearly played by no less than 3 people, account sitting included. This game is about throwing away all of your real life ambitions and sitting in front of the screen 20 hours per day, after adopting the uberman sleep cycle. YOU ARE TOTALLY DOING IT WRONG! It's like you haven't played at all in the past 7 years. *sobs* why can't I quit you, TW?

. its not very effective

:icon_eek:

I figure about 1-2 times a day at least haha. Shall we do you instead?

I do it for the "lulz" as these 12 year olds would put it now-a-days. Believe it or not, I did intend on writing someone else's name, as to why I didn't do mine after my rating of the player, but don't know why I didn't...meh.

Love you all<3