Rate the player above?

DeletedUser

<3 Rizz

I think the response DJ wanted was "ohhhhh burrrnnn" sadly its the middle of winter here and its quite hard to burn me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser108039

<3 Rizz

I think the response DJ wanted was "ohhhhh burrrnnn" sadly its the middle of winter here and its quite hard to burn me :icon_cool:

Why oh burnn?? you insinuated something i corrected it. One mans Babe is anothers ..... takes more than looks to excite some people ^^. lack of personality being something we could discuss here?

DeletedUser

Apparently personalities can be distinguished within limited conversations on the internet, btw Mine is awesome.

Suck my .............. actually dont want herpes.... never mind.

DeletedUser108039

Apparently personalities can be distinguished within limited conversations on the internet, btw Mine is awesome.

Suck my .............. actually dont want herpes.... never mind.

Making assumptions of someone having herpes out of forum chatter, seems legit.

Also stating your personality is awsome....

self-confidence.jpg

DeletedUser117003

I believe you are trying to liven up your personality, that's why you are using different kind of text sizes, and stuff like that. I might be wrong, and you are just trying to express yourself a little better, but that would mean you cannot express yourself with words, and u need a graphical display?

DeletedUser103537

She has got a great personality. She is also very good at expressing herself unlike myself. I am terrible at expressing what I feel and I don't use a different graphical display. I do find it illogical to believe that everyone who uses different texts is unable to express themselves or boring personality. If you look at me you see someone with a boring mediocre personality and am not good at expressing myself with words. Now lets get this back on topic and quit with all this. I don't want the horrible mods infracting everyone :lol:.

Being rizz was rated. I rate dj

Spread: So from the look of it you have one main cluster and a bunch of little clusters. Looks like you will end up on multiple war fronts. Well you border dharma. You also border royale (far future expect this to be a war front). I am only going off predictions of later on I expect it to be hard to noble your account unless NAM were to get wrecked. So you are relatively safe. Growth potential is meh not great you barely border dharma you got a enough so not that bad. 8.75/10

Points: Rank 28 so you got the points doing alright. Yet not top 25. 8.5/10

Tribe: Rank 2 seem to be good yet I have thoughts and fears of this tribe(does not mean I fear the tribe). My issue is low member count this is positive and yet negative. It means for one thing that if you lose a member through activity it will be harder to get a new member on a account. The good thing is that if you have less deadweight then other tribes. 8.8/10

Profile: Seems alright nothing bad about it. I like it well the coa seems a bit bland though seems to easy to figure out that you have monkey D luffy on it. So not really creative in that aspect. Based on the lack of creativity 7.75/10

Ok back on topic guys

You can rate
To Bacon Or Not To Bacon (prefers a serious rating not one and I know I haven't been active so rating isn't good)

DeletedUser108039

She has got a great personality. She is also very good at expressing herself unlike myself. I am terrible at expressing what I feel and I don't use a different graphical display. I do find it illogical to believe that everyone who uses different texts is unable to express themselves or boring personality. If you look at me you see someone with a boring mediocre personality and am not good at expressing myself with words. Now lets get this back on topic and quit with all this. I don't want the horrible mods infracting everyone :lol:.

Being rizz was rated. I rate dj

Spread: So from the look of it you have one main cluster and a bunch of little clusters. Looks like you will end up on multiple war fronts. Well you border dharma. You also border royale (far future expect this to be a war front). I am only going off predictions of later on I expect it to be hard to noble your account unless NAM were to get wrecked. So you are relatively safe. Growth potential is meh not great you barely border dharma you got a enough so not that bad. 8.75/10

Points: Rank 28 so you got the points doing alright. Yet not top 25. 8.5/10

Tribe: Rank 2 seem to be good yet I have thoughts and fears of this tribe(does not mean I fear the tribe). My issue is low member count this is positive and yet negative. It means for one thing that if you lose a member through activity it will be harder to get a new member on a account. The good thing is that if you have less deadweight then other tribes. 8.8/10

Profile: Seems alright nothing bad about it. I like it well the coa seems a bit bland though seems to easy to figure out that you have monkey D luffy on it. So not really creative in that aspect. Based on the lack of creativity 7.75/10

Ok back on topic guys

You can rate
To Bacon Or Not To Bacon (prefers a serious rating not one and I know I haven't been active so rating isn't good)

I r8 you 8/8 m8

Account name. Defense commander Rate it bitchs!

Deleted User - 10770065

Defense Commander:

Got no fans 0/10 needs more fans.

Rate me, I'm that Authority guy.