mrswoolfy

OD: 9/10 OD rank 10... with 40 mill ODA.. Thats awesome
Positioning:9/10 1 cluster in middle of school, 1 cluster on Front line of SOMD
Tribe:10/10 Top tribe.... :)

IGN jamo128

DeletedUser

Is it even worth evaluating my account?

IGN: danielfisher1987

Yes i started on the rim and im part of the worlds worst tribe, im inactive and a barb nobler, i suck at defending and i have never attacked anyone----anyone think ive missed anything?

lmao

Now id like to have some real feedback, if its similar to that ive given about myself then so be it...thanks in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:

AJV1

Is it even worth evaluating my account?

IGN: danielfisher1987

Yes i started on the rim and im part of the worlds worst tribe, im inactive and a barb nobler, i cant defend for s*** and i have never attacked anyone----anyone think ive missed anything?

lmao

Now id like to have some real feedback, if its similar to that ive given about myself then so be it...thanks in advance...

IGN: Danielfisher1987

OD: 6/10 OD Mostly ODD, but not bad for your size.
Positioning:2/10 Way spread out in various locations.. Plus.. you're next to me.
Tribe:6/10 Yup, keep opposing, we'll eat you :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

AJV1

OD: 4/10 pretty poor for your rank anders
Positioning:3/10 When we kill *TDR* where are you gonna go?
Rep: 6/10 for some reason *TDR* are scared of you. otherwise it would be like 4 :p
Tribe: 7/10 Although im a HUG member, we still have a lot of improving to do before we get close to SchOoL's capacity.

DeletedUser

One more chance, guys - against my better judgement, I might add.
Stay on topic, and no insults.

Warned.

DeletedUser78112

Dawolf85

OD: 10/10
Positioning: 10/10
Rep: 10/10
Tribe: 10/10

Do I get kiss up marks? and maybe a free pass on my next insult?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Dawolf85

That you?

brownnose.jpg

DeletedUser

Dawolf85

Lol but you fail because I wasn't the post above yours :D

DeletedUser

But you were right before me.
Free pass on spamming the w50 forums for no reason? :3

DeletedUser78112

LOL Jez :p

EDIT: Seriously, though, rate meh!

DeletedUser

od: 9/10 - rank 10 .. nice..
positioning: /10 - dont matter much
tribe: 10/10 - top tribe

happy?

IGN: jamo128

DeletedUser

Diamond.Blade

od: 10/10 - #3 in the world
positioning: 2/10 - Surrounded by tribe
tribe: 10/10 - Ranked 2nd

IGN: Yeknomobep

DeletedUser

Diamond.Blade

od: 10/10 - #3 in the world
positioning: 2/10 - Surrounded by tribe
tribe: 10/10 - Ranked 2nd

IGN: Yeknomobep

OD: #43 ODA and #18 Points. not good imo... so maybe 6/10
Positioning: Surrounded by HUG... so 6/10
Rep: Gonna leave blank because im not sure what to say about you tbh... you left HUG a while back because you werent happy, but frankly i dont see why you left, as things were picking up around the time you left. I know id still be happy to have you back if you are ok with it pre, u were a good player.
Tribe: Poor. 4/10

DeletedUser

OD: #43 ODA and #18 Points. not good imo... so maybe 6/10
Positioning: Surrounded by HUG... so 6/10
Rep: Gonna leave blank because im not sure what to say about you tbh... you left HUG a while back because you werent happy, but frankly i dont see why you left, as things were picking up around the time you left. I know id still be happy to have you back if you are ok with it pre, u were a good player.

10/10 top 20 = 10/10 imo, agreed
OD: #43 ODA and #18 Points. not good imo... so maybe 6/10. clearing barbs from cheaters gives nice oda, he just cleared players, didn't loose too many troops = coins. 8/10
Surrounded by hug? just in 1 cluster. brings it up to 9/10
Rep: Gonna leave blank because im not sure what to say about you tbh... you left HUG a while back because you werent happy, but frankly i dont see why you left, as things were picking up around the time you left. I know id still be happy to have you back if you are ok with it pre, u were a good player. you are a good player, no past in there
Tribe: Poor. 4/10[/QUOTE] based on what? I see a few good man in a perfect spot with the highest points/players 8/10

DeletedUser

10/10 top 20 = 10/10 imo, agreed
OD: #43 ODA and #18 Points. not good imo... so maybe 6/10. clearing barbs from cheaters gives nice oda, he just cleared players, didn't loose too many troops = coins. 8/10
Surrounded by hug? just in 1 cluster. brings it up to 9/10
Rep: Gonna leave blank because im not sure what to say about you tbh... you left HUG a while back because you werent happy, but frankly i dont see why you left, as things were picking up around the time you left. I know id still be happy to have you back if you are ok with it pre, u were a good player. you are a good player, no past in there
based on what? I see a few good man in a perfect spot with the highest points/players 8/10

Clearing barbs or not, for such a large amount of villages, pre should have more ODA.
yes it is just in 1 cluster, but that is his largest by quite a large proportion. see this map

[spoil]
en50
[/spoil]

Think of it this way, remembering this is purely for aguments sake. If HUG decided they wanted those villages, how much defending would yekno need to do? and how hard would it be to do? Therefore i feel his location is not as good as it could be, as he is prone to attack at any point.

Also, although it does not change the quality of a player, it does question loyalties and reputation. Look at Astro, although he was a moron that botted and internally nobled to #1, he had #1 ODA for a reason. He knew how to attack. You cant get #1 ODA from purely nobling internals. Also from things i have heard from friends on w53, where he plays under the name Allos?, he is also somewhat of a good sniper. He was actually a good player, but the things he did, gave him an awful reputation. Same thing here. Leaving a tribe imo gives you a worse rep than if you would have stuck hard times out.

As for the poor tribe, it is made of 2 HUG members that left the tribe for 1 reason or another, and some old NOT! members. Furthermore, any tribe that has mudpie in automatically loses 2 points for the pure Sugar Honey Ice Tea he has caused on this world.

DeletedUser

Bobby Turnip

od: 4/10
positioning: 3/10
tribe: 9/10

DeletedUser

Bobby Turnip

od: 4/10
positioning: 3/10
tribe: 9/10

top 40 acc and only 6/10 :(
I have the same ODA rank and points rank. y only 4/10?
I beg to differ for positioning... i have some of the best stats for the tribe against *TDR*
Whats wrong with my rep?
tribe i totally agree with :icon_cool: