Rate the player

DeletedUser

Joshistar

Tribe - 8/10 - the core of Legion from W33, good OD

Location - 7/10 - Plenty of room to grow since you're at the core

Points - 5/10 - Started May 27th but has not reached 1 million pts

OD - 6/10 - 2.9 milllion for almost 6 months of playing, is not really good also

26/40 - I think you can do better than that :)

DeletedUser

Joshistar

Tribe - 8/10 - the core

Points - 7/10 -

OD - 7/10 -

29/40 - Quite stable for this stage of the game

DeletedUser

Joshistar

Tribe - 8/10 - the core of Legion from W33, good OD

Points - 5/10 - Started May 27th but has not reached 1 million pts

OD - 6/10 - 2.9 milllion for almost 6 months of playing, is not really good also

26/40 - I think you can do better than that :)

I was also on W33 under a different name tho, I see you were in e=mc. Not bad :p

DeletedUser

Mr Puddykins

Tribe (7.5 / 10) - FOOLS, yes #1 etc, but from a personal opinion, this doesn't make it a good tribe, and I think yet to prove them self in a "proper" war.

Location (9 / 10) - a lovely spread through the world, given yourself a lot of opportunities. Might need to reinforce your k62 cluster soon ;)

Points (10 / 10) - I think you deserve to be #1 in the world to be honest, and I hope you get there soon.

OD (10 / 10) - One of the reasons I think you should be #1, it's impressive, and lets be honest, a lot better than the current #1 lol. Proved yourself as an attacker and a defender, in my books a formidable opponent :icon_eek:

Total - 36.5 / 40

^ one to watch

DeletedUser

Tribe (7.5/10) it may be a little biased since we're tribemates =) but its clear that Duck is better than a lot of tribes

Location (8/10) Spread to 4 areas and all of them have excellent expand routes, still not so close to core

Points (7.5/10) just passed a million on rim. Still too many internals, should fix that

OD (5/10) =/ rank70 but rank200 OD, not good

28/40. you should play more aggressive and grow fast for a little while.

DeletedUser108460

Valth.

Tribe (8/10) - My tribe, we have some good players and work well together but yet to be tested so will be interesting to see what happens when we are :)

Location (7/10) - Nice area with plenty of growth to the north, maybe need to relocate though for more of a challenge.

Points (7/10) - 650k and mainly player conquers but think you can do a lot better.

OD (8/10) - Nice ODT, ODA is looking good I like that and ODD is not too bad.

Total - 30/40

DeletedUser

Normally you rate the person above then the next person to post rates you...............

DeletedUser

Player- urFEAR - Tribe Duck

Tribe - 7/10 - Has decent ODA (rank 5 in w.63) But a lower ODD. Either very aggressive, Or has never faced a larger enemy that has put up a more organized attack against Duck.

Location - 10/10. Large area covered within the K. clustered while still having a lot of farming room.

Points - 9/10 - Over the million hurtle. a Few barbs in growth but decent ODA shows is not playing a game of sims

OD - 9/10 - Aggressive player. rank 22 for ODA. Low ODD. Has yet to loose a village to the enemy.

35/40

642Herb

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106444

642Herb

Points : 5/10 - Just over 300K, start date 5th July. Not very impressive, especially as most of your villages are internals or barbs
Tribe: 2/10 - Food, Escape/FOOLs seem to be eating you up nicely
Location: 7/10 - Interesting location at the moment. However, your outgrown by those around you, least you have a slight chance of some targets in the area
OD: 9/10 - High amount of ODA for your rank and top 20 ODD. Either a troop whore or got nicely stacked by the tribe. OD contradicts your nobling record.

23 +2/40 - Added 2 for profile picture ;)

Lokote13

DeletedUser

Lokote13

Points : 9/10 - Just short of top 20, a chunk of your villages have been internals however majority of your caps aren't internal so that is a plus, well done. Quite impressive nobling record.
Tribe: 8/10 - Top 10 tribe but no room to grow considering FOOLS is blocking most of their continent growth into the core, however I must say I enjoy watching your tribes growth.
Location: 7/10 - Limited targets, surrounded by your own tribemates and FOOLS in the majority of your area, however there is still room for you to grow. Will be interesting to see what happens in the future though.
OD: 9/10 - Impressive ODA, however you have yet to be tested in terms of defending so that shall be interesting. You are doing well for your size though.

Total - 33/40

d

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points:(9/10) Almost top 50, very good and growing really fast. Nice conquest history

Tribe: (3/10) Fools' loyal dogs are in leadership and they care Fools more then Ducks. it sucks when you're backstabbed by your own leaders. Find a tribe you can trust its decisions.

Location: (8/10) Easy growth area, very good clustered and have a good spread. Should get a core cluster to get more action tho. it gets boring over time.

OD: (8/10) would be 10/10 if odd score is closer to oda. Not tested yet, get a core cluster ;)

IGN: Valth.

DeletedUser

oNo one seems to want to rate you Valth, so I'll do it :lol:

Points (8/10) - Good amount of points for your late start in the world

Tribe (6/10) - I don't know much about hmmm?, but they seem like a good little tribe. Not mass recruiting, and I see some Ex TWSL players in there who I know are pretty good

Location (4/10) - You're still in Duck! territory, so expansion towards the core isn't possible unless you leap over and straight into the middle. Only small, rim tribes to pick off

OD (7/10) - ODA and ODD are both pretty nice - shows you're aggressive but can also defend yourself. If I was picky like you, I'd say they weren't close enough together, but you can't help that because you'd need to be attacked :lol:

25/40