DeletedUser1082

Lonely Solider

Points 9/10 second lowest village average in top 20 lost you the point
OD 8/10 not too high, not too low
Tribe 10/10
Area 7/10 meh

Noobs on ice

DeletedUser

Points: 9/10 you dropped out of the top 20, and you don't really have a whole lot of ODD for someone in a war so being focused isn't really the reason and your ODA isn't huge either so you haven't been losing that many farming troops. But you are 17th on the growth charts so keep it up.
OD: 8/10 Has been kept low, once again though in a war, your tribe mates in your area have put your ODA to shame.
Tribe: 10/10 one of the top tribes and gaining fast on the #1 spot what else can you say? Go Where?
Area: 10/10 you're well spread out, lots of opportunities for growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

Epitimy

OD: 8/10 Kind of high for your start date would be better to conserve more troops
tribe: 5/10 MRT on the rimm don't think much of that
Area: 8.5/10 Seem to have a few villages that are decent size but a little far
Externals: 8.75/10 I think I seen you a few times on here bad memory though

Evil Operation(Onfire Duke)

DeletedUser64969

Evil Operation no1 cares you duke of onfire :icon_biggrin: now go sniff steves balls

Points: 8/10 Maintained a top 20 account from the start of nobling, has currently Points: 76.186 rank 17
OD: 8/10 rank 16 ODA, abit high for start up, but sometimes you just gotta hit that village, probs has not effected efficiency in anyway.
tribe: 8/10 below me, after all i am your god
Area: 7.5/10 surrounded by tribe members, pretty tight cluster tho, has targets but has to travel abit from his main cluster, but overall quite good
Externals: 8.75/10 hes evil?

finally sober

DeletedUser93066

10 10 10 10 10 10 in everything just for that smexy snap shot with her smarty phone!

DeletedUser103537

Maybe tribemates are quitting near me lol. Don't rate me here.

DeletedUser

Maybe tribemates are quitting near me lol. Don't rate me here.
Where else would you be rated than in "Rate a player"? :p Rainbear P.S. Why I can not break the lines in my posts? And I can not use smiley faces either... -.- Is it because of the Opera settings?

DeletedUser64969

your not pro enough so the smiley faces wont come out and play :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Wow, somehow it worked for a change - went into the next line. :icon_cool:

Rainbear (still :))

DeletedUser

[h=2]Rainbear[/h]

od: 8/10: for one conquers its nice
area: 6/10 your first conquer was quite far when you had good looking tagets closer by, also not the biggest in your area..keep working:)
tribe: none

ign Lonely Solider

DeletedUser

Rainbear, you have lots of barbs. Are you being a bully?

~Matt

Hey Lake Wind! :)

Yep, I had to work out that ODA in the gym and now I loot their lunch money. :icon_razz:

How is W50? Still playing it?

Subwind

Hey Lake Wind! :)

Yep, I had to work out that ODA in the gym and now I loot their lunch money. :icon_razz:

How is W50? Still playing it?

Yeah, still there. It's in endgame now, and cannot generate the nobles to go at the speed we want, and cannot be bothered to farm, so thought I would see what this flag thing is all about.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Yeah, still there. It's in endgame now, and cannot generate the nobles to go at the speed we want, and cannot be bothered to farm, so thought I would see what this flag thing is all about.

~Matt

You are getting lazy. Anyone else from the old Envy still there? - when I looked at the stats, I saw a few left as well

DeletedUser

Epitimy

OD: 8/10 Kind of high for your start date would be better to conserve more troops
tribe: 5/10 MRT on the rimm don't think much of that
Area: 8.5/10 Seem to have a few villages that are decent size but a little far
Externals: 8.75/10 I think I seen you a few times on here bad memory though

Evil Operation(Onfire Duke)

Yeah trying to make the best of a bad situation out here with tribes, not like New! and Where? are firing me off invitations and there's nothing else making me go yay in my area so. :D

DeletedUser95698

od: 8/10: for one conquers its nice
area: 6/10 your first conquer was quite far when you had good looking tagets closer by, also not the biggest in your area..keep working:)
tribe: none

ign Lonely Solider

od: 9/10: not to low not to high
area: 8/10
tribe: 9.5/10 growing fast/top players in that tribes

ign: stoic rudeness