DeletedUser

shaede

Enterntaining? 0/10
Intelligent? 0/10
Relevent? 0/10
Humourous?1/10
Unbais? 0/10

Overall? idc/10

i find you annoying to the highest caliber. sorry i think i'm being a little bais but oh well. you derail topics and make things difficult to bring back on topic

DeletedUser

once there are several people I will make the list, but if you aren't on the first list do not threat as I will make another list after we are done with the first.

once the list is made I will rate all players on it so that everyone can see what I mean :)

p.s. this is all good fun, so please don't get upset or annoyed if you are given a bad rating by anyone

- ALex

This is the biggest problem these forums have, people disability to read thoroughly. wait for the list please.

DeletedUser

shaede

Enterntaining? 0/10
Intelligent? 0/10
Relevent? 0/10
Humourous?1/10
Unbais? 0/10

Overall? idc/10

i find you annoying to the highest caliber. sorry i think i'm being a little bais but oh well. you derail topics and make things difficult to bring back on topic

King troll!

DeletedUser98475

shaede

Enterntaining? 0/10
Intelligent? 0/10
Relevent? 0/10
Humourous?1/10
Unbais? 0/10

Overall? idc/10

The isnt a flame thread, we have like 5 of those already......

DeletedUser98475

Pearcyman

Enterntaining? 8/10
Intelligent? 9/10
Relevent? 8/10
Humourous?7/10
Unbais? 10/10

Overall? 8.5/10

A clever poster, as i call them, doesnt post, unless they have something worthwhile to say. While these players are serious, they are still funny, and especially in Pearcy's case. They tend to look at things for an unbaised view, Much like blackgaurd. They are usually among the cleverst of all tw posters :p

DeletedUser

OK so I have come up with a list, although some didn't ask to be put on it, I thought it may be fun to include them :D

1. bernard 2485
2. *Arcanine*
3. roflcopterchris
4. Panamax.
5. smurks
6. -Noir.
7. shaede
8. Pearcyman
9. lord duhaime
10. .dan.101
11. John Q Twisted
12. Tampara
13. Explicit Content

the order is completely random, it's just when I thought of the name or when I noticed you say you wanted to be on the list.

I will make a second list after we have had some fun with this one so don't be upset if you aren't on this list.

I'll get us started by rating these players. (remember it is only forum presence, nothing to do with in game)

1. bernard 2485
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 6/10
Unbiased ?/10

Overall? 7/10

I put a ? next to unbiased as I haven't really seen you post for your tribe (or I may have and just not remember it)

seems to be a decent guy, pretty truthful, flames a bit but not excessively, pretty enjoyable poster.[/spoil]

2. *Arcanine*
[spoil]Entertaining /10
Intelligent /10
Relevant /10
Unbiased /10

Overall /10

I'm afraid I am unable to rate this poster, looking through his posting history I see that most of his posts are in the general section, in fame/lame good/evil type of threads, and as I don't venture into those dark place I am afraid to say I have no idea about *Arcanine*
[/spoil]

3. roflcopterchris
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 8/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 8/10

Chris seems to be a very good poster, intelligent and relevant posts, keeps his posts calm and clear and doesn't troll (that I know of). His posts are enjoyable to read and I hope he continues to be an active member of the community.[/spoil]

4. Panamax.
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 6/10
Relevant 5/10
Unbiased 4/10

Overall 5/10

Panamax has had some very solid posts, and can post very intelligently, unfortunately I find the majority of the posts to be in silly flame wars that are unneeded, I think if he stopped with such silly matters he would become a very respected poster.[/spoil]

5. smurks
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 6/10
Relevant 5/10
Unbiased 4/10

Overall 4/10

Smurks suffers the same problems as Panamax, he flames a lot, which hides the decent posts that he does have, it is a shame for both of these players as I have read very relevant intelligent posts from them, but they are ruined by flaming.[/spoil]

6. -Noir.
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 9/10
Relevant 9/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 9/10

Noir is a very respected poster, calm intelligent posts that are always relevant, very enjoyable to read.[/spoil]

7. shaede
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 6/10
Unbiased 6/10

Overall 7/10

This poster like Panamax and Smurks likes to flame, and like them he is also an intelligent poster. unlike those two however, when called upon the flaming he manned up and apologised for it, this earned him mucho brownie points with me, if he sticks on a good path of posting anf not flaming I think he will become a very well respected poster, I see good things for him in the future.[/spoil]

8. Pearcyman
[spoil]Entertaining /10
Intelligent /10
Relevant /10
Unbiased /10

Overall /10

I'm afraid I don't know this poster so am unable to rate them.[/spoil]

9. lord duhaime
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 7/10

Overall 8/10

Although Lord Duhaime is involved with the occasionally flaming, he seems to be a good poster, lots of intelligent and relevant posts, seems to be a well respected member of the forums, although the flame wars that he has been involved with in certain forums do nothing for his reputation. hope to see this poster around for a long time. [/spoil]

10. .dan.101
[spoil]Entertaining 9/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 8/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 8.5/10

Dan has some very funny posts, very enjoyable to read and a well respected poster, doesn't really flame or troll, keeps his posts truthful and to the point.[/spoil]

11. John Q Twisted
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall? 8/10

John rarely posts but he keeps things very entertaining, and likes to include, a funny guy, but also a respected poster.[/spoil]

12. Tampara
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 6/10

Overall? 7/10

Tampara rarely posts but when he does they are quite intellectual, respectful, would like to see him post more often. [/spoil]

13. Explicit Content
[spoil]you really thought I would rate myself? I'm not that unbiased :p [/spoil]

DeletedUser

OK so I have come up with a list, although some didn't ask to be put on it, I thought it may be fun to include them :D

1. bernard 2485
2. *Arcanine*
3. roflcopterchris
4. Panamax.
5. smurks
6. -Noir.
7. shaede
8. Pearcyman
9. lord duhaime
10. .dan.101
11. John Q Twisted
12. Tampara
13. Explicit Content

the order is completely random, it's just when I thought of the name or when I noticed you say you wanted to be on the list.

I will make a second list after we have had some fun with this one so don't be upset if you aren't on this list.

I'll get us started by rating these players. (remember it is only forum presence, nothing to do with in game)

1. bernard 2485
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 6/10
Unbiased ?/10

Overall? 7/10

I put a ? next to unbiased as I haven't really seen you post for your tribe (or I may have and just not remember it)

seems to be a decent guy, pretty truthful, flames a bit but not excessively, pretty enjoyable poster.[/spoil]

2. *Arcanine*
[spoil]Entertaining /10
Intelligent /10
Relevant /10
Unbiased /10

Overall /10

I'm afraid I am unable to rate this poster, looking through his posting history I see that most of his posts are in the general section, in fame/lame good/evil type of threads, and as I don't venture into those dark place I am afraid to say I have no idea about *Arcanine*
[/spoil]

3. roflcopterchris
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 8/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 8/10

Chris seems to be a very good poster, intelligent and relevant posts, keeps his posts calm and clear and doesn't troll (that I know of). His posts are enjoyable to read and I hope he continues to be an active member of the community.[/spoil]

4. Panamax.
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 6/10
Relevant 5/10
Unbiased 4/10

Overall 5/10

Panamax has had some very solid posts, and can post very intelligently, unfortunately I find the majority of the posts to be in silly flame wars that are unneeded, I think if he stopped with such silly matters he would become a very respected poster.[/spoil]

5. smurks
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 6/10
Relevant 5/10
Unbiased 4/10

Overall 4/10

Smurks suffers the same problems as Panamax, he flames a lot, which hides the decent posts that he does have, it is a shame for both of these players as I have read very relevant intelligent posts from them, but they are ruined by flaming.[/spoil]

6. -Noir.
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 9/10
Relevant 9/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 9/10

Noir is a very respected poster, calm intelligent posts that are always relevant, very enjoyable to read.[/spoil]

7. shaede
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 6/10
Unbiased 6/10

Overall 7/10

This poster like Panamax and Smurks likes to flame, and like them he is also an intelligent poster. unlike those two however, when called upon the flaming he manned up and apologised for it, this earned him mucho brownie points with me, if he sticks on a good path of posting anf not flaming I think he will become a very well respected poster, I see good things for him in the future.[/spoil]

8. Pearcyman
[spoil]Entertaining /10
Intelligent /10
Relevant /10
Unbiased /10

Overall /10

9. lord duhaime
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 7/10

Overall 8/10

Although Lord Duhaime is involved with the occasionally flaming, he seems to be a good poster, lots of intelligent and relevant posts, seems to be a well respected member of the forums, although the flame wars that he has been involved with in certain forums do nothing for his reputation. hope to see this poster around for a long time. [/spoil]

10. .dan.101
[spoil]Entertaining 9/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 8/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 8.5/10

Dan has some very funny posts, very enjoyable to read and a well respected poster, doesn't really flame or troll, keeps his posts truthful and to the point.[/spoil]

11. John Q Twisted
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall? 8/10

John rarely posts but he keeps things very entertaining, and likes to include, a funny guy, but also a respected poster.[/spoil]

12. Tampara
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 6/10

Overall? 7/10

Tampara rarely posts but when he does they are quite intellectual, respectful, would like to see him post more often. [/spoil]

13. Explicit Content
[spoil]you really thought I would rate myself? I'm not that unbiased :p [/spoil]

Good read. Well done.

DeletedUser

indeed i found it to be a very great read as well. great job mate.

DeletedUser

Explicit Content

Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 9/10
Relevant 10/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 9/10

I never heard of you a while ago, but it seems that every time you post, I actually understand what is written (i can say that for extremely few posters). I havent detected any unnecessary posts which is why i rated you 10/10 on relevant. I feel you are slightly biased to the players in your own tribe (but thts my own opinion) which is why i rated you 8/10 in unbiased. Posts are entertaining, you seem friendly, a decent player, respected which gives you a 9/10 overall in my personal opinion.

WaTz PopPiN?

Quit stroking each others ego's and maybe farm a little bit more :p

DeletedUser

Watz Poppin, you better be careful or I will put you on the list!

and Bernard, yes I am very biased to my tribe, to be honest though it is the best tribe I have been in, great members, great leadership, so it is hard to fault it, but then this is my perspective, everyones judgment is different, but I do try to make it as unbiased as possible :p

- ALex

DeletedUser

1. bernard 2485
2. *Arcanine*
3. roflcopterchris
4. Panamax.
5. smurks
6. -Noir.
7. shaede
8. Pearcyman
9. lord duhaime
10. .dan.101
11. John Q Twisted
12. Tampara
13. Explicit Content

1. bernard 2485
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 6/10
Unbiased ?/10

Overall? 7/10

2. *Arcanine*
[spoil]Entertaining /10
Intelligent /10
Relevant /10
Unbiased /10

Overall /10

[/spoil]

3. roflcopterchris
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 8/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 8/10

4. Panamax.
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 6/10
Relevant 5/10
Unbiased 4/10

Overall 5/10

5. smurks
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 6/10
Relevant 5/10
Unbiased 4/10

Overall 4/10

6. -Noir.
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 9/10
Relevant 9/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 9/10

7. shaede
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 6/10
Unbiased 6/10

Overall 7/10

8. Pearcyman
[spoil]Entertaining /10
Intelligent /10
Relevant /10
Unbiased /10

Overall /10

9. lord duhaime
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 7/10

Overall 8/10

10. .dan.101
[spoil]Entertaining 9/10
Intelligent 8/10
Relevant 8/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall 8.5/10

11. John Q Twisted
[spoil]Entertaining 8/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 8/10

Overall? 8/10

12. Tampara
[spoil]Entertaining 7/10
Intelligent 7/10
Relevant 7/10
Unbiased 6/10

Overall? 7/10

13. Explicit Content

Dan himself said he trolls :icon_biggrin: Go back to Motive archives :icon_redface:

Entertaining troll though :p