Rate The Sig Above

silverflyingwolf12

As I have had Pikachu based sigs for 2 years now I give you a 9/10

UNFORGIV3N

lol, that Pokehoe might be the best siggy I've ever seen on the boards...

20/10 - damn, did you make it? Blend is awesome!! and Charmander simply rules!!!

@silver
7/10 Pichachu is my favorite... but the small text hurt my eyes.. also, the pic seems kind of dull in color.. could be my monitor.

silverflyingwolf12

lol, that Pokehoe might be the best siggy I've ever seen on the boards...

20/10 - damn, did you make it? Blend is awesome!! and Charmander simply rules!!!

@silver
7/10 Pichachu is my favorite... but the small text hurt my eyes.. also, the pic seems kind of dull in color.. could be my monitor.
8/10
The color is duller than most actually. As I said this sig is a year or two old the small text and color and well the sig in general I just need a new one completely.

Sword Art

8/10 - Pikachu is awesome. But I really dislike the small text under Silver Wolf, if thats what it is, tried to enlarge and still couldn't make it out, though I do like the fractal designs on the background. I cannot decide on the colour, I think I like it as it is with the very similar, almost sepia tone on most of it it.

silverflyingwolf12

10/10 I like the look of it and anything involving swords is awesome in my eyes lol.

Trolololololololololol

7/10

The pictures are a bit warped, but good overall.

Sword Art

7/10 - Not bad, I like the colours but donno anything about that sort of sports so no reference.