Rate the signature,avatar and name

DeletedUser

Duchess, thanks for the positive marks, time to return the favour :)

Name: It's nice, it woluld be even better if you added spaces though. 7.5
Signature: It's great, except that the background is completely black. 8

Thanks Lethal :) believe it or not it is my first name on TW never used any before and when I was singing up for it I did not know you can put spaces in between would love to change it but not sure if its possible.

The Black background though brings out the fire behind the eyes and the fire behind the cut outs for the letters but I can see how I can improve it.

DeletedUser

Thanks Lethal :) believe it or not it is my first name on TW never used any before and when I was singing up for it I did not know you can put spaces in between would love to change it but not sure if its possible.

The Black background though brings out the fire behind the eyes and the fire behind the cut outs for the letters but I can see how I can improve it.

Unfortunately its not possible to change it.
How I rue the day I was a lil lazy whilst signing up and forgot to capitalise my name.

DeletedUser

To sneggy
I can't really tell what your avator is so I'll give it a 7, but still looks nice.
nice name as well though not sure what it means so 8
and sig kinda makes me laugh so 9

To Duchess
8 on the avatar
8 on the sig cause it does look good except for the words cutting out
your name can get a 9 as well.

To go with my name I already explain why it is like it is, 12 is a lucky number thus I've always used it that way. And the avatar and my name are also the role play chara I use on yahoo and every other site I have ever joined. Thouhg I do wish maybe I should have said Silver the flying wolf isntead of silverflyingwolf. By the way sneggy what is your pic exactly?

DeletedUser

Unfortunately its not possible to change it.
How I rue the day I was a lil lazy whilst signing up and forgot to capitalise my name.

Yes I know its impossible but you know those little things make the unique names but you my friend did not stay on topic need to rate my name Avatar and sig.

As for the rating of the person posted

Name 9 love the name but also as mine could have been spaced or at least capitalized each beginning of the name

Avatar goes with the sig its from the movie Alien or at least I think so and it could be portrayed as the creature you named silverflyingwolf. I give it a 7 as it could be more devises if you work on it

Sig- 9 dark like the font and fogg

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

You can go a bit off topic in this forum, it's been done before, and it is boring to force people to ONLY do that. Just throw in a rating every few posts and keep the conversations within the whole name, sig, avatar thing at it will be on topic. At least that's how we were doing it
icon10.gif

Alright then duchess:

Name: 9/10

I like the devonshire thing, and knowing why there are no spaces between your name means you get a nine instead of an eight. It would be a lot better with spaces =)

Not sure if this is a played with render of yourself or just some random video game render, but it looks nice either way.

Sig: 10/10

I love the yellow eyes. If they had some fade around them it would be spooky, but it is just fine how it is. I also like the font you used for your name, very fitting.

xinryr

I think he means the words right below the center of the eyes. I can see world 30, then what I assume to be decide, but I don't know for sure.

DeletedUser

I think he means the words right below the center of the eyes. I can see world 30, then what I assume to be decide, but I don't know for sure.

Ok I see what you are saying I think I need to do some light adjustment in that area.

Its the fire behind its dimmer in that space that's why the name DEcide is dimm also but I though its fitting with the true name of he tribe
The Undecided so its like the name is not decided to appear yet ;)

BY the way love your avatar 9
name 9
sig I have seen one more like that with small image 9

xinryr

sig I have seen one more like that with small image 9

Someone else is using MY avatar?! Who was it?

Or the smaller one might just have been another one of my sigs. I am very mercurial about my signatures, and shift through them a lot. Right now I am playing with transparency, my most recent creations have focused on quotes with a render of the fire emblem 9 and 10 character Reyson, who I use as my avatar as well :)

DeletedUser

Someone else is using MY avatar?! Who was it?

Or the smaller one might just have been another one of my sigs. I am very mercurial about my signatures, and shift through them a lot. Right now I am playing with transparency, my most recent creations have focused on quotes with a render of the fire emblem 9 and 10 character Reyson, who I use as my avatar as well :)

Its possisible you have changed your sig recently or someone is also using the same idea a quote and image but if its yours alone then I give you credit for simplicity.
I would use a different color of text for your quotes though your sig and avatar are pastel color and text very rich does not go.

image.php
now this sig I love I give you 10 for it

xinryr

Heh, thanks =)

I actually just niticed that I mess up the color on it, so I had to go change it :icon_redface:

The avatar doesn't belong to me, it's just that fire emblem is a semi-obscure game outside of Japan. It is gaining ground, though.

DeletedUser

Yes I know its impossible but you know those little things make the unique names but you my friend did not stay on topic need to rate my name Avatar and sig.

As for the rating of the person posted

Name 9 love the name but also as mine could have been spaced or at least capitalized each beginning of the name

Avatar goes with the sig its from the movie Alien or at least I think so and it could be portrayed as the creature you named silverflyingwolf. I give it a 7 as it could be more devises if you work on it

Sig- 9 dark like the font and fogg
you are right about the alien it is called a Predalien and meant to show my two man tribe that I made in world 36, but moved it to 40, also called HIVE. The avatar and name are my role play charas meant to match, but be completely diffrent from the sig.

DeletedUser

actually I change my mind for both name and avatar you get 9 just noticed the wolf in it its small so its hard to get the details.

DeletedUser

Yea it is supposed to be a huge picture, but when tribal wars got a hold of it well now is tiny stupid picture. It is a flying wolf picture, but you can't really see it, thank you though

DeletedUser

Name: 8/10
Avatar: 7/10 ehh too much male neck :p
Signature: 8/10 I like the way your name is written

DeletedUser65940

Name: 7/10
Sig: 7/10

All are quite unique and wierd.

DeletedUser

Name: 6/10, it's not that i don't like it, it's that its to long for my liking and a bit pretentious (unless you are flea, if you are: you rock man!)
Avatar: 0/10, well, he doesn't have one
Sig: 8/10, it's a nice sig but not astounding either

DeletedUser66411

Name: I can't really judge some ones name.... So i'll give it a solid 10/10
Avatar: 6/10 Kinda cool that it blends in the with the page, not amazing
Sig: 9/10 Very cool and original

DeletedUser

Name: 8 - interesting, and plays well with the sig and avatar.
Signature: 9 - Also cool. All of them play very well together.

DeletedUser

name: original 8/10 (dont know if it means anything ? )
avatar: 6/10 the dude looks a bit bored/alone
sig: very nice 8/10 ( i like bright colours n stuff\)