17) DARK4H - won't last
18) Hook - won't last
19) DemiG - won't last
20) dShokR - won't last

finally a ontopic post.:icon_redface:

10) TaZ - I rate for it to be the a good tribe <3 TaZ

DeletedUser

Geico - I'm sorry did i stomp on something ? <3

I suspect most top 20 tribes will as has been sayed previously, fall very quickly, Moo?, geico, kiwi, Random, Bunny and Lethal are the exceptions. ID is also included but they haven't shown up yet/

DeletedUser

Bunny is gonna do great, as long as they send me the invitation I'm looking for. ;)

Nah, is this Turk tribe the same group of Turk people that have been around since like W2?

DeletedUser

Bunny is gonna do great, as long as they send me the invitation I'm looking for. ;)

Nah, is this Turk tribe the same group of Turk people that have been around since like W2?
Probably not, it usually never is actually, it's always just a bunch of Turks that don't understand the language and band together in hopes of succeeding. Sadly the latter usually never happens.

DeletedUser

Ah. Cause all those Turk tribes always pissed me off. They never held to diplomatic stuff, and would never understand what a ceasefire was or anything like that.

DeletedUser

Ah. Cause all those Turk tribes always pissed me off. They never held to diplomatic stuff, and would never understand what a ceasefire was or anything like that.
If I may generalize for a minute, they're usually terrible players so I always enjoy being near a large turk tribe. A few put up a good fight, but almost all have mixed villages and they're terribly inactive. Plus they're afraid to lose troops so they never attack.

DeletedUser

If I may generalize for a minute, they're usually terrible players so I always enjoy being near a large turk tribe. A few put up a good fight, but almost all have mixed villages and they're terribly inactive. Plus they're afraid to lose troops so they never attack.

Sound like SUIGEN from W 34
FUll of Turkish pointwhore n00bs.

DeletedUser

We have the Highest OD rating lol i know it doesn't mean nuthin this early in the game but HA!

DeletedUser

K44 looks to be heated.

That Taz tribe could be decent.

Bunny is supposed to be decent.

random has potential to be decent.

I havent been paying too much attention but I thought I heard mention of ID aiming that direction as well.

DeletedUser

K44 looks to be heated.

That Taz tribe could be decent.

Bunny is supposed to be decent.

random will own

I havent been paying too much attention but I thought I heard mention of ID aiming that direction as well.

huh?

whats this madness?

DeletedUser

kiwi's members are finally coming... rose up to top 10... INVITE ME HAWK :)

slurmnator

After 2 months all top 20 tribes will be gone
15 of them are point whores and mass recruiters they will die pretty early in the game
2-3 of them are ok tribes might last but will merge at least once and might stay in the top 50
2-3 of them are good tribes should last some of these tribes will have small merges these tribes also some of these tribes will have members that leave for w40/w41.
http://en39.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=577&screen=info_ally&id=331

Last edited: