Rate W48

• Thread starter DeletedUser97478
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is tribal wars mate :/ Not Facebook D= Your on the wrong website! :icon_wink: :lol:

File Not Found

Morthy plz do an external update and i want like button

You'd need to speak to Jirki about that, rather than Morthy. Also, it's not going to happen, and another also, get back on topic.

DeletedUser

Thats all you ever say now :( "Back on topic" you must have it on copy > paste or something ;)

DeletedUser

If you'd stop commenting on off topic posts, there'd be no need for me to post pointing out that you are, in fact, not doing as FNF suggested. Responding to her post is not on topic. Neither is responding to SergeantFraser's post.

Please stop.

Sboh

Sorry but we have done our bit of this forums by 'rating w48' No one else is posting the latest rates, so unless someone comments or a new rate list goes up there so not much harm done having a little chat while we wait..

DeletedUser97478

The new list was put up 2011,June 5th, 09:31

Its been 5 days :S Im not creating another list yet :S

Heres some questions:

Who is going to win these wars? and why? and predictions?

Womble or CRASH?

--

ASCN or PIRANA?

--

-XIII- or PIRANA?

--

Womble or PIRANA? (with only 1 front, this is obviously over time)

--

ElfW or Rim?

--

A|V or PIRANA?

--

RJ or A|V?

--

If you have anymore to be added just say.

Please don't forget we have a list still there to fill out :) This is just to keep everyone happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Womble or CRASH?

womble. why? their already winning.

ASCN or PIRANA?

ascn. their winning(i believe) and pirana looks like its dead.

-XIII- or PIRANA?

XILL. they have always defined pirana. just look at what they did to wizpat.

womble. why? they recycle pirana's.

ElfW or Rim?

elfW. why? because we were already beating T~U until they ran to rim who is also getting their butts wooped aswell.

A|V or PIRANA?

A|V. why? they Got many of w48's best players.

RJ or A|V?

A|V. same answer as abive.

DeletedUser97887

Womble or CRASH?

Right now Womble are leading and i love the way they declared. however CRASH do look to be pulling back abit which could give womble a run for their villas ;)

ASCN or PIRANA?

ASCN . . . No doubt about it ;)

-XIII- or PIRANA?

Again I'ma have to go with XIII based on the fact i hate PIRANA ;)

Womble :p

ElfW or Rim?

Not too sure how long their war has been going on for but their stats look fairly low at this point. ElfW are in the lead right now but who knows how it could change.

A|V or PIRANA?

A|V :p

RJ or A|V?

ahhh fun timez.
While i respect Rusty for what he is doing so far (going head to head with us "alone") and fair play to him he ate peter quick. He is yet to face up to the rest of A|V alone but when he does decide he is in for a rude awakening ;)
So A|V

DeletedUser40113

Womble or CRASH?

Unclear at this point, despite severe PnP on both sides. Though Womble has the upper hand at the moment, I believe CRASH will pull through.

ASCN or PIRANA?

Pirana, the only way ASCN will win, is if PIRANA actually disbands. People will quit from boredom when it becomes clear PIRANA arent fighting back.

-XIII- or PIRANA?

See above

Too small a front to even think about who will win or lose.

ElfW or Rim?

Neither, CRASH is eating rim, so it can't even be called a fair fight.

A|V or PIRANA?

PIRANA for above reasons

RJ or A|V?

A|V i guess, dont know anyone here.

DeletedUser40113

So 1st you think we'll lose because we get bored?

Though that conclusion can easily be drawn from my view, it is not the meaning I was aiming to convey.
PIRANA doesnt fight back, where is the joy in warring an opponent that doesnt fight back? Where is the constant drive to succeed, and outsmart a good foe?
Tell me, because you wont find many in PIRANA who will oblige :p

So hence, you may lose the war to boredom xD

DeletedUser97887

Though that conclusion can easily be drawn from my view, it is not the meaning I was aiming to convey.
PIRANA doesnt fight back, where is the joy in warring an opponent that doesnt fight back? Where is the constant drive to succeed, and outsmart a good foe?
Tell me, because you wont find many in PIRANA who will oblige :p

So hence, you may lose the war to boredom xD

Pirana do fight back on small occasions but even then it is poorly co-ordinated and you can't get bored when they players move their defence around alot to try defend and I'll be honest i have lost a few trains to them, but, I'm far from bored.
we still have to try and out smart them but better ways ;)

DeletedUser

Why do people insist on quoting a single sentence above their post? If its directly above why quote? :icon_rolleyes: *cough* pointless! *cough cough*

DeletedUser

Womble or CRASH?

Womble is winning for now,but i am 100% sure that CRASH will win in the end.

ASCN or PIRANA?

hmm if i base this on stats then ASCN will probably win.But the only way ASCN can win this war is via recruitment.

-XIII- or PIRANA?

See above

The only front womble have with Pirana is RGF and silentknight.But its looks like they are more than enough,so womble.

ElfW or Rim?

ElfW

A|V or PIRANA?

See ASCN

RJ or A|V?

A|V