Rauly's Showroom

DeletedUser

these are some new ones, some old ones in this blablabla...etc.

I'll keep this updated from time to time

Please tell me what you think.

bunny_signature_by_raulyneo-d34qxp0.jpg

david_palmer_sig_by_raulyneo-d36pi2t.jpg

dreamy_heaven_sig_by_raulyneo-d369lrx.jpg

start_of_2011_sig_by_raulyneo-d369nad.jpg

robot_strength_by_raulyneo-d36ic15.jpg

magician__s_field_signature_by_raulyneo-d35050w.jpg

journey_on_two_wheels_sig_by_raulyneo-d3546w4.jpg

eragon_character_sig_by_raulyneo-d34vudg.jpg

rauly_splash_sig_by_raulyneo-d34vykq.jpg

love_text_sig_by_raulyneo-d33io8o.jpg

rauly_sig_text_2_by_raulyneo-d33jy16.jpg

chosenone.jpg

naturep.jpg

spiderman_sig_by_raulyneo-d340kot.jpg

rauly_text_sig_by_raulyneo-d33igsu.jpg

ironman_sig_by_raulyneo-d34acsl.jpg

sotw4entryanime.jpg

piratesig.jpg

noerasing.jpg

inthedark.jpg

diego_forlan_sig_by_raulyneo-d32ifd1.jpg

fordgtr.jpg

yoshi_sig_by_raulyneo-d33ejk6.jpg

soldierperspective.jpg

egypte.jpg

raulybirdsig.jpg

ftorres.jpg

musicr.jpg

kaiser.jpg

sajoco17.jpg

plasticsmiles.jpg

flyway.jpg

infamousnotxt.jpg

friedburito.jpg

halosigqual.jpg

arwenp.jpg

samussig.jpg

prosche911.jpg

shroomsharp.jpg

rappersig3.jpg

porschefarm.jpg

fordcop.jpg

astonmartino.jpg

uf2r.jpg

version1s.jpg

skateraul.jpg

plague.jpg

vertical_sig_by_raulyneo-d332kip.jpg

LP:
[SPOIL]

arsenalo0.jpg

39867_1521818158718_1032507726_1504401_2000906_n.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like the LP, some of the sigs are too monotone. The one with the hot chick you need to see her a bit better as it is too dark and like I said monotone.

DeletedUser

lately, I'm sticking to monotone, new style, it looks more professional...in my opinion, although it isn't by far

DeletedUser

Try to go for more... action-filled renders. In a lot of cases the ones you use are just standing idle and not portraying any movement. With an action-filled render, you can get much better depth and flow.

Total crap, any "pro" will tell you a still render is fine. Action is sometimes easier, but as you say your going for a more "professional look", so you can make still renders work just as well. Depth is not dependant on your render, nor is flow. If I have a picture of a dude standing still with his head tilted to the top left corner I already have flow. There is no action whatsoever.

Alrighty:
Your text is off in EVERY image.
TEXT RULES:
Rule no. 1: Make it subtle
Rule no. 2: Don't tilt it
Rule no. 3: Don't make it complex
Rule no. 4: Basically, if it draws attention from the focal, it fails, get rid of it.

You've used next to no c4d's, which is fine, but sometimes they do add flare to work, your composition isn't good... Quite honestly all I see is a picture, with a background and some text. Occasional smudging or something to that effect too. The things you should work on AT THIS STAGE are your flow and your focals. For example, in tag no. 9 (Rauly one, 3rd from bottom), your duplication of the render draws attention away from the focal, and you have "lines" directing to the right hand side/middle of the tag whereas your focal is on the left hand side. --> Insert text criticism here.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs24/PRE/f/2009/239/4/a/Zenron__s_guide_to_signatures_by_zenron.png - Zenron
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/130/7/7/Full_Signature_Tutorial_by_Senthrax.jpg - Senthrax.

Those should get you started :)
But otherwise, looking good :) KIU man :)

DeletedUser

Total crap, any "pro" will tell you a still render is fine. Action is sometimes easier, but as you say your going for a more "professional look", so you can make still renders work just as well. Depth is not dependant on your render, nor is flow. If I have a picture of a dude standing still with his head tilted to the top left corner I already have flow. There is no action whatsoever.

Firstly, i never said flow or depth were dependant on the render at all. Learn to read. I said with certain renders depth and flow can be better achieved. And i never said still renders weren't fine, i just said action ones are better.
Secondly, yes, head tilted to the left. If you have a render just standing idle facing forwards there is no immediate suggestion of flow at all and you have to half make it yourself.

And lastly, i never said i was 'pro', as you say. I just gave him a tip that i find helpful myself. You have a problem? Great. I don't care.

DeletedUser

Firstly, i never said flow or depth were dependant on the render at all. Learn to read. I said with certain renders depth and flow can be better achieved. And i never said still renders weren't fine, i just said action ones are better.
Secondly, yes, head tilted to the left. If you have a render just standing idle facing forwards there is no immediate suggestion of flow at all and you have to half make it yourself.

And lastly, i never said i was 'pro', as you say. I just gave him a tip that i find helpful myself. You have a problem? Great. I don't care.

I didn't say you said shit, I simply pointed out that you don't need action to achieve those things.

DeletedUser

thanks everyone.

I'll try those guides, text is hard, still practicing :)

DeletedUser

added three more signatures...all spiderman ones.

thank you dragonwarrior, the text part was helpful. tell me what you think of the text in the 2nd last one...the white spiderman one

DeletedUser

EDIT: Out of the spidermen sigs:

3rd from bottom isn't great, I would try taking a 250px black brush and just gently brushing around the sig, to help send attention to the focal.
2nd from bottom is better, however your composition is a little off: Black, white, and red?? The top right corner also detracts from your flow, other than that it's alright. Your text was good here.
Bottom is by far your best overall, text a little on the complex side, and perhaps a little messy in areas but good nevertheless :)

Am I right in saying you've already made an improvement? :)
Keep at it man, you'll have the hang of sig making in no time :) PM me if you need any help, I'll be willing to try give it :)

DeletedUser

Quite honestly, neither :)
I understand the criteria you had to fill was "Text: Something Intelligent", which is a bit much for a one liner...
Try this, perhaps..
Put:
.........Something
Intelligent
Like that, with a blue-ish colouring, 70% opacity and a slight outer glow... Place it somewhere nice aswell ;) Possibly above your "rays of power" vibe. DON'T use a cartoon-ish font... Something pretty serious.
You get my drift?

DeletedUser

Alrighty, so if I had to put text on your sig, I would have probably done it along the lines of:
116jgnp.png

(Sorry was like 3 mins in PS... But you get the idea? :) )
((Get rid of your text layer at the bottom, obviously.. :p ))

DeletedUser

ya, no problem.

I did what you said, I like it the best :)

Very glad I could help :)

As I said, message me if you would like any more help :) I will try my very best :)

Now, I feel I have played my part here :)
I'm out!
~DW59

PS... Looks nice dude :)