RAWR Does DSL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you're still in the tribe then why dont you post a screenshot of the forums, oh wait you can't as you aren't in the tribe anymore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Of course, now that you are kicked you would try and make up stuff wouldn't you. Anyway, you haven't realised the fatal flaw in your plan.

DeletedUser

if you're really in then, i want you to post what i say in my next topic, btw my in-game name is jbak13 (just so he has no excuses)

the topic will be dedicated to you...it shouldn't be too hard to find ;)

DeletedUser

if you're really in then, i want you to post what i say in my next topic, btw my in-game name is jbak13 (just so he has no excuses)

the topic will be dedicated to you...it shouldn't be too hard to find ;)

I am only 205 pounds standing at 6'3. I do not consider that over weight do you?

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. lemme guess 'I can't check the forums because then you'd work out who it is because you've told everyone not to go on the forums!'

Well now it seems we are in for a treat.

DeletedUser

LULZ.

catapult.sam, you have failed miserably.

Whatever you have attempted has failed, but tbh, I don't even know you knew what you were doing your self.

Just another random trying to gain credibility on the forums. LULZ

This really does make me smile, although, I have just eaten a cat!?

This isn't good.

*walks away from computer and falls down stairs*

DeletedUser

Yeah, catapult set out to be the most respected spy in the game, instead, he's dropping to the bottom of everybody's hate list with Kebabe.

By the way, I hope you thouroughly read and enjoyed all our comments about you catapult. They're all true.

DeletedUser

3rd clue...

TehDarkOne* we have played nearly every world together in most you are determined to be just a sneaky at times saying you are to smart of the game.

-JG- you asked me for help then called me a n00b for not helping. -Bio! you asked how many troops I had and if all beef was put in past.

Nauzhror

So finally The Dark One speaks after trying to make a laughing stock of RAWR on your forums with posting a privite conversation between leaders so that your tribe can make fun of. Now who mass recruits? You have invited a spy into your tribe and I promise you will not be able to tell who it is. I've got the time and your little tricks that you think will work won't.

*TehDarkOne* I want to play a game..... I will give you hints and tips of who I am so keep your eyes open and listen carefully.

Mass has to do with the number of recruits. I'm afraid our number of recruits isn't mass and you just look stupid.

DeletedUser

Pin, how d'you make you santa hat? :)
Rhea has spoken!! What she said is always the truth :icon_wink:

On-topic: I guess it won't take too much time to find the true spy.. DSL is DSL! :icon_biggrin:

Gimp...

*TehDarkOne*

3rd clue...

TehDarkOne* we have played nearly every world together in most you are determined to be just a sneaky at times saying you are to smart of the game.

-JG- you asked me for help then called me a n00b for not helping. -Bio! you asked how many troops I had and if all beef was put in past.

Please enlighten me.... who do I co-play with in -JG- and How long have I co-played with him? how long and to which name did I play under in -Bio! Funny thing is that I didnt speak to anyone in -Bio! except Nuke and Gangsterls because I was too concentrated in PB*J.

Its not hard to read something off a profile

DeletedUser

Please enlighten me.... who do I co-play with in -JG- and How long have I co-played with him? how long and to which name did I play under in -Bio! Funny thing is that I didnt speak to anyone in -Bio! except Nuke and Gangsterls because I was too concentrated in PB*J.

Its not hard to read something off a profile

TehDarkOne* I would like to play a game....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

catapult. you really need to get a life .... and stop watching Saw movies. I know they're good and all, but really. You don't pull it off very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.