RAWR - The "Experience"

DeletedUser

This is going no where fast. It's a pain to read, common someone throw a chair or something.

Fight Fight Fight

DeletedUser

This is going no where fast. It's a pain to read, common someone throw a chair or something.

Fight Fight Fight

Yes, interesting comment. Seems to me your begging to be flamed? Pointless and pitiful really. This thread obviously is going somewhere - if you haven't noticed there's plenty of pages. Oh, how is reading a pain? You half blind?

DeletedUser

Fool

Yes, interesting comment. Seems to me your begging to be flamed? Pointless and pitiful really. This thread obviously is going somewhere - if you haven't noticed there's plenty of pages. Oh, how is reading a pain? You half blind?

Flamed? Pointless and pitiful? Get off your soap box fool. Oh and i'm not half blind, I'm just lazy soooo nah!
Though sometimes when I close my eyes it burns, seen as well you seem to know everything maybe you can help?

DeletedUser

didnt read comments above. lmao. you are going to be the player that kills RAWR

DeletedUser

LULZ soon the triumphant cake shall be served.

Sideways.

In the bum.

DeletedUser

LULZ soon the triumphant cake shall be served.

Sideways.

In the bum.

Maturity at it's best.

Seriously RAWR, can you not come up with any decent arguments or facts to back up your claims?

All I've seen from your posters so far is personal insults and strange claims as to how RAWR is the best.

DeletedUser

Maturity at it's best.

Seriously RAWR, can you not come up with any decent arguments or facts to back up your claims?

All I've seen from your posters so far is personal insults and strange claims as to how RAWR is the best.

Really? All I've seen from your player are trolls going "LOL RAWR IS NUB THEY MASS RECRUIT N STUFF"

...Okay? Honestly, this is really the most pathetic, overused attempt to gain credibility by a premade tribe. Flaming the rank 1 tribe. Be more creative, will you? Anyways, since I've been promoted to my situation, I will be sure to help RAWR out with their external forums problem.

On the other hand, there are other people trying to ruin us, like this catapult sam guy? Maybe it was you who sent him? If so, congrats, it was nice attempt but easily contained and thus failed.

DeletedUser

You try to simplify things, far too much. They aren't simply saying "RAWR mass recruit." We are providing proof of how you mass recruit,

We are providing proof of why we believe your leadership sucks.

We are providing proof as to why it is clear that RAWR is an overly hyped tribe.

--

Our attempt to gain credibility? Please. We have no need to gain credibility, the majority of people with any knowledge about this game knew from the beginning we were a decent tribe.

--

Hmm. You'd probably come up with another excuse even if you weren't rank 1. It is not my fault that RAWR is a failed pre-made who decided to mass-recruit and became rank 1, is it?

Why should I be more creative? I ask you to be more creative and not mass-recruit, then you won't be rank 1.

--

You help them? The only way RAWR can be helped is by staying off the PnP altogether. They have already proven their lack of intelligence by resorting to personal insults, cuss words, and lack of any proof when they make bold claims.

--

Maybe it was me who sent him? Please, think before you post. Myself and the leaders of DSL are good friends, we have no reason to try to spark a war with them and another tribe.

I don't resort to such measures to start a war. However, it seems RAWR might have done it, simply because Gengii said he has spies in Skittl and DSL. But then, when you realised how stupid your spy was and how idiotic you were for getting him, you tried to put the blame on someone else.

Internal Server Error

Really? All I've seen from your player are trolls going "LOL RAWR IS NUB THEY MASS RECRUIT N STUFF"

You're generalised statement of what we "say" is pathetic. This comment by me, for example, is alot longer than what we apparently talk like. Doesn't that imply, like all my comments do, that I don't speak in the way you suggested and thus, your comment fails badly? Also with regards to that quote, hardly any of our members post. It's mainly me and Skittl.. I'd hardly call our tribe "trolls".

...Okay? Honestly, this is really the most pathetic, overused attempt to gain credibility by a premade tribe. Flaming the rank 1 tribe. Be more creative, will you? Anyways, since I've been promoted to my situation, I will be sure to help RAWR out with their external forums problem.

Actually, as far as Im aware, RAWR weren't rank one at the time of this being posted. Point one gone. Secondly, how creative can you get with flaming? We posted points, your tribe didn't. Now you come here saying we're trolls. Would it not be easier for you to learn from previous mistakes instead of accusing us of doing something we didn't?

With regards to you helping, I would hardly consider this "helping". However, everybody interprets things differently. :icon_rolleyes:

On the other hand, there are other people trying to ruin us, like this catapult sam guy? Maybe it was you who sent him? If so, congrats, it was nice attempt but easily contained and thus failed.

Yep we sent him. Great guess :icon_redface:

Honestly, catapult.sam's technique of PnP is nothing that me and Skittl have done so far. Maybe it was you who sent him with the intention of making it appear to be us?

This was a nice attempt at replying to Skittl, but in all honesty, it lacked any substance and utterly failed.

Please come back and flame me, I'm kind've bored and could do more with your comments to make me laugh and then waste time on tearing apart again.

DeletedUser

Actually, it's well known to be true.
1) Mass-recruit fails 99% of the time
2) Ever heard of Who? Vs CORE and Holy and Unholy in W20? CORE rank 1, Who? rank 3, Holy rank 20is I think, Unholy in the 100's CORE disbanded in a week and desperately nobled barbs to get away. AND, Who? had like 33% less people than CORE

DeletedUser

Wrong. Catapult Sam was not sent by us, and I'd like to see you try prove me wrong. Why would you flame us, if not for credibility for yourselves? You and your lackeys have brought up the same subject over and over in this thread, its quite old.

Anyways, you are right about staying off PnP. But we won't do that exactly, but I am trying to contain the personal insults. Staying off PnP would mean staying off the radar totally, and that is hard to do when you have people like you and catapult sam trying to damage us at every turn :icon_biggrin:

Internal Server Error

Wrong. Catapult Sam was not sent by us, and I'd like to see you try prove me wrong. Why would you flame us, if not for credibility for yourselves? You and your lackeys have brought up the same subject over and over in this thread, its quite old.

Again, more pathetic points. Here, you ask us to prove you wrong about sending catapult.sam, yet in your second comment you state it was us as if fact and dont prove it? Can you get any more hypocritical? Now, we have brought up several points backed up with pretty decent info. You and RAWR have simply denied this without any shred of evidence. Yep, we're the boring ones :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, you are right about staying off PnP. But we won't do that exactly, but I am trying to contain the personal insults. Staying off PnP would mean staying off the radar totally, and that is hard to do when you have people like you and catapult sam trying to damage us at every turn :icon_biggrin:

It would be alot harder to damage your tribe if mass-recruitment never happened. However, it did, now live with the consequences.

DeletedUser

Isn't it slightly hypocritical of you to say that I have to prove you wrong or else catapult.sam was not sent by RAWR,and then you go on to say that it was definitely Skittl that sent him?

Furthermore, why should I have to prove you wrong? Let's see what points in the direction that is was RAWR who sent him..

1) The title says "RAWR does DSL."

2) Gengii said he has spies in Skittl and DSL.

3) Gengii was boasting that his spies would give him information and he would use it soon enough.

There, those points alone make it quite clear it was probably RAWR indeed.

--

We would flame you because your leader kept going on about how good RAWR was. He was also failing horribly at PnP and there was no decent PnP on this world at the time.

Furthermore, we would flame you for hyping yourselves up and then turning out to be a mass-recruiting tribe.

--

And you and your lackeys have brought up the same counter-arguments, which never work.

--

"Trying to contain the personal insults"? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with your members that they have to resort to personal insults and won't stop even when they are told too? That again proves disobedience which is a direct result of mass-recruiting.

DeletedUser

You're generalised statement of what we "say" is pathetic. This comment by me, for example, is alot longer than what we apparently talk like. Doesn't that imply, like all my comments do, that I don't speak in the way you suggested and thus, your comment fails badly? Also with regards to that quote, hardly any of our members post. It's mainly me and Skittl.. I'd hardly call our tribe "trolls".

Actually, as far as Im aware, RAWR weren't rank one at the time of this being posted. Point one gone. Secondly, how creative can you get with flaming? We posted points, your tribe didn't. Now you come here saying we're trolls. Would it not be easier for you to learn from previous mistakes instead of accusing us of doing something we didn't?

With regards to you helping, I would hardly consider this "helping". However, everybody interprets things differently. :icon_rolleyes:

Yep we sent him. Great guess :icon_redface:

Honestly, catapult.sam's technique of PnP is nothing that me and Skittl have done so far. Maybe it was you who sent him with the intention of making it appear to be us?

This was a nice attempt at replying to Skittl, but in all honesty, it lacked any substance and utterly failed.

Please come back and flame me, I'm kind've bored and could do more with your comments to make me laugh and then waste time on tearing apart again.

Hmm, nice christmas colors :icon_razz:

Anyways, what is this, a M. Night Shyamalan movie? Lets just stop the epic twists regarding who catapult sam "works" for. Obviously we did not send him, we aren't that stupid.

How creative can you get with flaming? Pretty creative actually, recalling memories of World 9.

So come on, tear me apart :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Internal Server Error

Anyways, what is this, a M. Night Shyamalan movie? Lets just stop the epic twists regarding who catapult sam "works" for. Obviously we did that send him, we aren't that stupid.

How creative can you get with flaming? Pretty creative actually, recalling memories of World 9.

Actually, I said if you posted another one of your arguments? If I didn't thats what I meant.

Instead, all you did was refer to my color. Then ask to stop talking about catapult.sam

Then you started talking about creative flaming. Not once did you refer to one of my points and so, I have no need to argue with you.

DeletedUser

Anyways, what is this, a M. Night Shyamalan movie? Lets just stop the epic twists regarding who catapult sam "works" for. Obviously we did that send him, we aren't that stupid.

So, you go on about how we come up with the same old arguments, and we say you dodge them. Then you just prove it right by dodging the arguments completely and saying "Nice christmas colours."

Thank you for saying you sent him. We all already agreed that.

And yes, we know how creative it is possible to get with flaming. But, no matter who you flame they'll always come up with an excuse, as RAWR have done. Unfortunately their excuse sucks, saying "you're only flaming us as we're rank 1." Incorrect! We are flaming you for hyping yourselves up and then sucking.

DeletedUser

This is like watching little kids fight really. If you're going to post something back it up with evidence, if you can't then think of the possibility that what you're saying isnt true and then take that into account when reading others posts.

DeletedUser

Okay, so are we arguing about the way we argue, or the tribes themselves? And btw, the part in the sentence about who sent catapult.sam. was a typo, now corrected.

See? Its working already! You've got nothing to flame, so therefor you don't. I can keep doing this, you know :icon_biggrin:

And I did not say we tried to contain the flaming and didnt, I said we are going to start containing and it is going to succeed, you'll see :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I don't see why Skittl just gives up posting their "worthy" evidence and just wait till the action begins. They may be good with words, but that will not help when the action actually begins.

Just look at Hippo! and Plight on W16. They conjured up some great pieces of writing; probably could have one the Nobel Prize for literature. But when it came to war, they were destroyed.

I am not bothered with any replies from Skittl to this message, as it will be proving my exact point.
Oh, and sorry. I forgot to [/facepalm]. By doing so, I am credited as a witty, pro player.

You can facepalm all you want when the real war begins, I'm sure that will help you win LULZ.

Spectacles

DeletedUser

" Incorrect! We are flaming you for hyping yourselves up and then sucking.

Sucking?

There is no evidence to prove that!

No tribe has even gone to war yet. False claims used as propaganda.

German.