RAWR! W38-39 Only!

DeletedUser

RAWRCoA.gif

22-1.png

Only the best may apply!

I'm not going to bother writing out all my experience, *yawn* I'm not that sort of person. We have some noticable names, and we are currently at around 35 members. We have been rated by many as a strong pre-made and will be very competetive. You are welcome too apply, but seeing as RAWR! are secretive, my advertisment will contain only the minimal amouth of info needed. Feel welcome to flame and say 'No' but we will hunt you down... Please mail me in private with your skype and previous experience

Thanks.

MAIL BOWLINE!

Credit: Kash2Smash for the signature, and Bruno|Intersum for the CoA

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

i would like to join

and ur sig is ready.. collect it from my tribe plz.

DeletedUser

can you send me it in a mail, or on w37? thanks. And you have skype?

DeletedUser67326

Is dead and buried on that list.....if not then they are not the best.

DeletedUser

dead your not the best

and fizban does have a big ego. hes a good player

Michael Corleone.

i swear he used to be in mr. men lolz....
If you are talking about Fizban, he wasn't in Mr. Men. :icon_neutral:

When he played in W33, he was in Evolved. If you are talking about the Mr. Men that were on this world, you are wrong again. Fizban is in Chess. :icon_neutral:

I think I know who Super Sexy Alias is.

DeletedUser

Their was/is a list posted in the Chess forums, I really don't care to go digging for it, and I doubt you want me to either od you'd have made it in your first post.

You can give the list, in my eyes it's very impressive, and a lot of talent. Yah in my eyes, in your eyes it's probably. "Ahh you beh nub, lemme goh pozt on teh forum saying'z how rubbish dey iz!" Post it. TotalWipeout posted in CHESS for me.

DeletedUser

If you are talking about Fizban, he wasn't in Mr. Men. :icon_neutral:

When he played in W33, he was in Evolved. If you are talking about the Mr. Men that were on this world, you are wrong again. Fizban is in Chess. :icon_neutral:

I think I know who Super Sexy Alias is.

xD overchkin.