reading mails

DeletedUser115571

I am fully aware that the language to be spoken on the international server is english, but i fail to see how a personal mail ingame between to greeks, swedes turks or whatever can be a reason for a warning.

First of all it would mean that noone have reported the mails, but that you in the twteam read players mail randomly for no real reason.

i question the legality of reading such mail without having suspicion of wrongdoing.

I fully understand that forum and mails between foreigners should be in english, but fail to see the reason why a mail between two friends from the same noneenglish speaking world should have to be.

i question the legality of reading such mail without having suspicion of wrongdoing.

i would be happy if a senior member of the twteam staff could read my the whole part of my text here and reply to it with an official statement or clarification.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

They do not read your mails. It had to be reported, reading your mail while under any form of investigation is almost never done in which case you would be banned for something else.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser115571

They do not read your mails. It had to be reported, reading your mail while under any form of investigation is almost never done in which case you would be banned for something else.

it is simply not true, in the case I refer two it was two swedish friends who wrote in swedish in pm to each other, so none of them reported one another. still a warning came from tw team about using swedish in private mails between the two swedes. so in order to give that warning the team must have read it, or tried to read it.
but I would rather have a reply from the TW-TEAM for an official policy in this regard.

Upvote 0

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
so i would listen to val, he knows what he is talking about. you wanted someone advice and help he gave it. and you have basically said he is lying. i think you need rethink the situation. someone would of had to report you, it is now upto you whether or not you accept that.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

it is simply not true, in the case I refer two it was two swedish friends who wrote in swedish in pm to each other, so none of them reported one another. still a warning came from tw team about using swedish in private mails between the two swedes. so in order to give that warning the team must have read it, or tried to read it.
but I would rather have a reply from the TW-TEAM for an official policy in this regard.

We do not read any mails. Warnings are issued when a message is reported by one of the parties involved.
If the persons involved have any concerns about this they should send in a support ticket.

Upvote 0