Real-Life Picture thread.

Ashmodai

thanks , pit bulls have a bad rap , you can make any dog mean or well behaved its all in the owner , not the dogs fault .

Couldn't agree more, Alsatians and several other breeds get the same reputation, but its all down to the owners.

DeletedUser

thanks , pit bulls have a bad rap , you can make any dog mean or well behaved its all in the owner , not the dogs fault .

However, some breeds just are, by nature, a bit more aggressive than other ones. It's of course mostly down to the owners, since if you can handle a pitbull or w/e then of course it won't be anything to worry about, but it's still just a little about the species as well sometimes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

f1.jpg

Well that's me, about the only picture of me I've got on my computer actually, seems I avoid the camera even more than you guys :)

Oh, and it's so small since it came from my Student ID.

Linksin

Hehe you look about the same as me when i used to hold my little cousin, very afraid to hurt him ^^. Babies are just so tiny, I hardly dare holding them, because I sometimes am a bit clumsy ^^

Well shes actually quite large for her age, shes not even 2 now and already over 2 feet tall (probably coming close to 3 feet). Im just a bigger guy, 6'1" 240lb, big chest like a boxer. :p

68047814qk9.jpg

Last edited:

bigdogbizkit

However, some breeds just are, by nature, a bit more aggressive than other ones. It's of course mostly down to the owners, since if you can handle a pitbull or w/e then of course it won't be anything to worry about, but it's still just a little about the species as well sometimes :icon_wink:

Beavis my "pit bull" is aggressive towards other dogs at times , it has been breed into them to be aggressive towards dogs , but never humans , I will not tolerate that kind of behavior, this is my 5th full blooded pit and they can be a handful at times , the owner has to be responsible for his dogs and use common sense.

I would be stupid to take him to a dog park and let him run loose , and sometimes he is a pain in the ass ... but I never fight my dogs or any of that nonsense. and alot of people do fear him , but fear is sometimes a good thing.

I could go on and on about this subject , but I am going to keep this short.

DeletedUser

I have a puppy goldendoodle as seen half way down the page here.

And yes- a golden retriever/poodle cross.

A tall, skinny, intelligent retriever:)

bigdogbizkit

I have a puppy goldendoodle as seen half way down the page here.

And yes- a golden retriever/poodle cross.

A tall, skinny, intelligent retriever:)

cute dog , I was scared to look it sounds so ugly , anything crossed with a poodle , ewww

take no offense , your dog looks more retriever than poodle and thats a good think in my book.

I have a love for dogs I would own more , but two is enough , any more than two dogs and it gets crazy.

DeletedUser

I have a yellow lab. Would post a picture up here but we can never get him to stand still long enough for a picture. He is a good dog but is a bit high strung. Also is very intelligent. He found that if he uses his head as a ram he can open doors.

DeletedUser

right about my pictures. i took 2 because i think i look better without my glasses, but i felt you guys should see me with and with out. secondly i kind of look out of it, well high, or drunk whatever you want. i hate my pictures, ohh they are big, because i have not worked out how to make them smaller, also i secretly wanted a close up.

ohh one more thing, i feel disapointed because io act quite crazy, but them pictures make me look like i am baout to headbutt someone.

DeletedUser831

LandK.jpg

Firekat and Lobster

I'll leave you to figure out who is who :)

DeletedUser

cute dog , I was scared to look it sounds so ugly , anything crossed with a poodle , ewww

take no offense , your dog looks more retriever than poodle and thats a good think in my book.

I have a love for dogs I would own more , but two is enough , any more than two dogs and it gets crazy.

my favourite dogs are german shepperds. i hate small dogs, they are just soo annoying, and always bark.

bigdogbizkit

my favourite dogs are german shepperds. i hate small dogs, they are just soo annoying, and always bark.

watch it now , my Andie is only 15 lbs , Good thing she's not a yapper.

and well Beavis is 80 lbs.

I am not trying to be mean , but the selfpic thing has got to go , get someone else to take the picture or a timer or something , that is way to close.

DeletedUser

Hey yall... its Jamieson from Halp! I don't have a forum account for him and don't feel like making one :icon_evil::icon_wink:. So here is me when I went mudding.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

bigdogbizkit

and I think the Girl is firecat and the boy is lobster , I hope anyways , I dont think a boy would call himself firecat.

DeletedUser

I am not trying to be mean , but the selfpic thing has got to go , get someone else to take the picture or a timer or something , that is way to close.

lol naa i will keep it i look so hawt. well if anyone else thinks my picture is to close i will replace it with something else.

DeletedUser

Im the one at the bottom. Wasnt looking my best that day though

2dkfy9k.jpg

DeletedUser

sorry i meant small dogs you see people carrying every where, i don't know the breed. now they are horrible. i hope you know what i mean. my sister saidd they are called Chihuahua's. if they are the dogs i think i hate them.