REAL WARS 3Dx Style

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:
and ya i m waiting for the world to mature a bit...and the top 10 eating each other out...thts wen all the fun begins....for now its all noob wars to be had but easy villages though...:)

The top ten are eating each other out... now that's interesting

DeletedUser

hello all :), I have few post to show, but I dont have premium acc for all :(

DeletedUser84663

any update on the "War, 3DX Style"?? or was it all a ruse?

DeletedUser

im killed 53 nukes and 30 nobles in 24hours, notlose any village and manage to noble one enemy village betwen atacks..... :)

DeletedUser

very hard when u not prepared for mass atack.... I didnt sleap 2 days :D.
And i didnt was stacked :)

labrat167

Not stacked ? Wow ! I've managed to kill that many nukes before in a similar timeframe, but it has always involved having some defensive troops in my villages ! What's your secret, I really want to know !

DeletedUser

I was mean that i didnt prepare for mass atack.... im manage to have strong deff in each village movin my troops from villa to villa, and good thing for me that 40% nukes was without rams or cata :D and one guy sent atack with 8k deff :D

swordalchemist

ALL right people here are the updates....the war with - Es - ....well u guys can clearly see that Es is no more...thts because there was a mass tribe operation and we sent over 600 nukes and 15000 fakes to players of Es....some of them noobs just hit the restart button after seeing all this attacks :icon_biggrin:...and the rest just urinated in their pants and hoped they would live too see another day.....here are the stats....
Side 1:
Tribes: - Es -
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 3DX
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 95
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 75,792
Side 2: 663,296
Difference: 587,504

chart

now most of them did hit a restart button and their are a lot of barbs around there......so we still busy on nobling them........

and as for waldo well as besla already said...they are just losing one nuke after another and are soon gonna be dead duckies :icon_eek:

well there isnt much nobling going on at the moment but they are soon gonna get rimmed.....well more info about the war life of 3dx will be posted as soon i get the authority from the leader board.....tht being said..hope u guys have a good week and waldo say ur prayers cuz we are coming for you....:icon_evil:

Last edited:

swordalchemist

well they did post where is waldo? so everyone naturally wants to find out......
p.s. if u dont know wat i mean then check there profile....Waldo in world 46...and it will all be clear....

DeletedUser

Lol. Everybody should know Waldo. His books are great entertainment for the kids.