Reason for low amount of speed worlds on .net?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know or have I not spent enough times on the forums yet to find out?

~Ace

DeletedUser

I think it has to do with the amount of people that would want a speed world. Though i'm not sure.

DeletedUser

None of the 1k+ people joining rounds actually wanted to play. Was all accidental joins.

DeletedUser

It's easy. Powerful people do things without being supported by players.
Maybe speed admins are littlebit lazy to set speed rounds, too. If you want to, I can set and suggest speed rounds :D Really. I am ex-deputy of speed admin... But this has really no reason. .net was one of the most visited speed servers in the world. So why not to set speed rounds there?
Allyboo should change opinion - he/she loses money in Inno now because of .net speed players don't play and don't buy PP :D

DeletedUser

I Find them quite boring, mainly because of the duration (duh)

I like to build up my village and over time feel like it was worth it, instead of it being over in a few hours/days etc..

Also because the communication is better on standard worlds, you speak to people and work together as a tribe and build long term relations with people, unlike speed rounds i guess maybe?

DeletedUser

I want them to re-open .net speeds as well. Then, I would have a reason to use my King-of-the-Hill account again. I was only able to partake in a few dozen rounds, so I pretty bummed about it.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Locked tribes

Speed rounds on here dont work... because the players here are scared of locked tribes... They like to bounce around tribes and win by merging.

Tribal worlds on .net has long lost the right to be called tribal wars. it is pure merging mania.

I do not think the players here will know how to cope with playing in locked tribes... They will be hopelessly lost.

I mean imagine growing and having to fight other grown players instead of joining them in a new tribe. It would be unheard of. I think they would panic at being in new untested waters. Hehheeheheheh. Good going guys.

Faetzy

Speed rounds on here dont work... because the players here are scared of locked tribes... They like to bounce around tribes and win by merging.

Tribal worlds on .net has long lost the right to be called tribal wars. it is pure merging mania.

I do not think the players here will know how to cope with playing in locked tribes... They will be hopelessly lost.

I mean imagine growing and having to fight other grown players instead of joining them in a new tribe. It would be unheard of. I think they would panic at being in new untested waters. Hehheeheheheh. Good going guys.

Scared of locked tribes?
Merging to win...

Honestly, have you ever played speed?

DeletedUser113808

Net speed would be really fun, especially if they reset all the stats so it was a clean slate.

blue

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Scared of locked tribes?
Merging to win...

Honestly, have you ever played speed?

Yes I have played speed and most have locked tribes... so that is why the tribe hoppers hate it.

Because they want to merge to win... not fight to win. its the new way... Merging madness. And with locked tribes... they will not know what to do.

Last edited:

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ah I get what ya saying now. Although not many normal .net players play speed.

DeletedUser

They closed .net speed so players would migrate to the .co.uk speed worlds, in order to promote activity on the .co.uk forum and game, as the .co.uk tribalwars server has been stagnant for quite a few years now.

A couple years later and nothing has really changed since they closed the speed worlds on .net, so why not bring it back here? .net was always considered the best tribalwars server out of all the other countries...

DeletedUser

They wanted players to move to masters, not uk. Unfortunately the mods on masters are worse than useless, so it didn't work too well.