Rebirth of Duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigboy7foru

whats up with this and why are the attacking players and bulling them into joining their tribe?

DeletedUser

They were destroyed as a result of many of their larger players being banned, and getting hit by other large tribes. Some broke off and formed Granny (the ones that were respectable players). Now, apparently, some of the former Duck players have gotten hold of new accounts, tried to take down NiOn by disbanding it, and are now trying to rally players. Why? No idea, they are too far away for me to really hear much about them other than in the externals, and it seems like nobody likes them, go figure.

DeletedUser

Yeah i saw this wasent sure if it was a good idea on there part alot of the bigger tribes might start to gun for them again which would be interesting to see how they cope under the pressure i dont think they could be there for much longer.

DeletedUser

They were destroyed as a result of many of their larger players being banned, and getting hit by other large tribes. Some broke off and formed Granny (the ones that were respectable players). Now, apparently, some of the former Duck players have gotten hold of new accounts, tried to take down NiOn by disbanding it, and are now trying to rally players. Why? No idea, they are too far away for me to really hear much about them other than in the externals, and it seems like nobody likes them, go figure.

I've been in contact with the new [Temporary?] leader of NiON about this issue, and here is what I got from him.

Allosawyou on 23.11. at 16:51
Hey.

Sorry if you don't know me, but I used to be a mamber of BLACK, but was left behind and nobled by my old tribe after the GOLD! incident.

Anyway, seeing as I warred NiON way back when, I'm still interested in your progress, and, I'm just wondering, what happened? Apparently, you suffered someone hacking you, and you've lost about 19 members.

Was it by any chance coinfist who was hacked, seeing as he was the head of the tribe before, and he's not even in the tribe now?

Lord Rossi on 23.11. at 16:56
ello mate yer coinfist has gone on a long brack and some one out side the tribe in duck herd and hack him and other nion memebers and screwd the tribe over

were just waiting for the heads up from the mods of TW about are friends acounts

Allosawyou on 23.11. at 21:00
Duck again!

First the cheating, then this!

Was it one of the banned members, or a random member of now-Granny.

Once this gets out, I'd be shocked if all of the tribes around the remains of Duck don't jump on them!

Lord Rossi on 23.11. at 21:02
yer are well back together and strong and so tight on we are gonna be hard to beat

So it seems that Duck! is back to their old tricks. But why NiON?

DeletedUser

We were just messing with the noobs. I love it how they disbanded the tribe because of it:

From the Duck Chat room...
[10:26:23 AM] David: spread panic
[10:26:23 AM] funnypest/josh: yeh yeh yeh
[10:26:26 AM] funnypest/josh: yeh yeh yhe
[10:26:31 AM] David: make it out that i control loads of accounts

From the Nion chat room.....
[18:30:43] BETHSADA THE GREAT: OMG
[18:30:45] funnypest/josh: i cant doo anything til tomorrow on my account!
[18:30:57] funnypest/josh: they giving me my password tomorrow
[18:31:01] funnypest/josh: new one
[18:31:06] BETHSADA THE GREAT: WHO THE ARE THE SPIES ??????
[18:31:12] funnypest/josh: i dont know !
[18:31:15] funnypest/josh: :(
[18:31:35] BETHSADA THE GREAT: Who can we TRUST now ????
[18:31:44] Voldermort: me lol

[19:41:43] BETHSADA THE GREAT:I will write to Dill, he is Baron
BUT can I trust HIM ??

Last edited by a moderator:

bigboy7foru

well they are using a scare tactic to get people to join!

calipzo80

Once this gets out, I'd be shocked if all of the tribes around the remains of Duck don't jump on them!

You are like soooo waiting for this and it isn't the first time.. what did the ducks do to you? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

You are like soooo waiting for this and it isn't the first time.. what did the ducks do to you? :icon_sad:

1: They did nothing to me
2: Cheat
3: They tend to be egotistical on the forums, and a general pain
4: They may have hacked NiON. I mean, if they're getting the admins to investigate, someone's gonna get penalised, be it Duck for hacking, or NiON for wasting the admin's time.
5: Why didn't Duck try =DH=, or diplomacy with War? War is up against Haze, who oppose Duck anyway, and =DH= has never really proved themselves, so would make easy food.
6: If they did hack NiON, that's one more tribe they've turned against them.
7: NiON and Duck never had any hostility before.

I'm stateing facts [BMF and Haze are probobly still after Duck Rolls for their dinner]. Duck never touched me.

calipzo80

Why don't you do it yourself, kill us, the cheaters, hackers, egos? And now I wanna ask, what did =DH= do to you that you want to get rid of them :lol:? And we obviously had diplomacy with ~WAR~, didn't we? But, why diplomacy, why not fun and war? :)

DeletedUser

I'm now 90% sure that you're just a troll. I was using =DH= as an alternative. I have never had any interaction with =DH=. I was just museing, why NiON instead of any other tribe? Are the ducks too scared to fight them head-on?

calipzo80

And now I am 90% sure you are such a hugger. Maybe NiON pissed some Ducks off? Maybe they have some more skill than =DH=? Or maybe they have less, so we are frightened of =DH=? Or maybe you should just stop whining there and understand that this game is funniest to play by backstabbing, with lies, limited diplomacy and whatever else... You would never get to know all the reasons for any war. Don't you find it funny that because of this:
[spoil]From the Duck Chat room...
[10:26:23 AM] David: spread panic
[10:26:23 AM] funnypest/josh: yeh yeh yeh
[10:26:26 AM] funnypest/josh: yeh yeh yhe
[10:26:31 AM] David: make it out that i control loads of accounts

From the Nion chat room.....
[18:30:43] BETHSADA THE GREAT: OMG
[18:30:45] funnypest/josh: i cant doo anything til tomorrow on my account!
[18:30:57] funnypest/josh: they giving me my password tomorrow
[18:31:01] funnypest/josh: new one
[18:31:06] BETHSADA THE GREAT: WHO THE ARE THE SPIES ??????
[18:31:12] funnypest/josh: i dont know !
[18:31:15] funnypest/josh: :(
[18:31:35] BETHSADA THE GREAT: Who can we TRUST now ????
[18:31:44] Voldermort: me lol

[19:41:43] BETHSADA THE GREAT:I will write to Dill, he is Baron
BUT can I trust HIM ??[/spoil]
...they dispanded? I personally do and what would be better than warring such a tribe :icon_twisted:?

they cheated lol dur

Any proof, besides they were just banned? :lol:
No? :lol:

I'll be waiting for your next post so I could make you a more stupid answer :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm now 90% sure that you're just a troll. I was using =DH= as an alternative. I have never had any interaction with =DH=. I was just museing, why NiON instead of any other tribe? Are the ducks too scared to fight them head-on?

Actually, i'm pretty sure you're the troll. All you do is complain and whine on the forums because you were conquered by Gold!. Why don't you just get better because i, and probably the rest of world 49, are sick and tired of hearing you complain. God, no wonder you were conquered, you just sit on the forums all day instead of actually playing the game.

DeletedUser

Honestly, the only problem I have with Duck is breaking the in-game rules. I love the backstabbing, evil tactics, and other such things. It makes the game more interesting and lets face it, there always has to be a villain, and there are always going to be victims.

calipzo80

Na, the whole tribe did not break rules... yea MAYBE some of us did, not all of us. :icon_wink: Oooh, Allosawyou, maybe we should war Horde? What do you think? Noble some 3k barbs around them! You would like that, wouldn't you..? Atleast NiON is not going to get hurt.

Gouge

I can see now that this thread is derailing into the legitimacy of Duck and there former/current players in regards to the previous Bans. We already had a thread for that, we are not going down that same road again.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.