Recent Events

DeletedUser

I haven't seen these posts, what I have seen is posts which seem to show an "our tribe is better then yours" attitude.
that was not my intention.

I understand what you're saying, but I think it's a misconception. I don't hate players for being on the opposite side; I find it much more enjoyable when I actually get on with my enemies, and we can have a good laugh.
i fully agree. frankly, i think a war between KNT and DT just for kicks would be quite fun for both sides for that very reason. but we'll have to wait many months/years to find out :)

What I don't like, are opposing players who tend to brag, or put down other tribes. I may not have been the same side as [DT], nor KNT, but at least I respected them. Sadly, it seems to be a one way street; the majority of players seem to be posting along the lines of "ha your tribe sucked", "ours is so great", which detracts from the entire thing, and only makes the opposition lose respect for you. While you may think it's "P&P", when you've already won, then P&P is obsolete (though, in a world with such a rigid diplomacy structure, then it pretty much is anyway). Hence, I try and have a more objective look on things.
thats actually exactly what ABLOC used to think about BLOC. i think it just comes down to both sides being defensive of comments the other side say, and the foot soldiers talking in these forums alongside the leaders, posting their opinions based on their perspective in a particular trench, as opposed to the perspective of their leaders, who are able to grasp the overall picture formed by the war. essentially, ignorant and arrogant posts made by enemy players are seen by the other side and believed to be the opinion of all enemy players.

ill say this right now - DT has great respect for many of their enemies. ironically, NUKE probably holds more respect than any other for holding strong against a much bigger tribe, but we hold many enemy players from numerous tribes in high esteem. and though i cant speak for them, im sure KNT/C is the same.

What people don't seem to realise, is that TW is largely down to circumstance. Think of all the world changing possibility's that might have occured. What if Davoe were never part of BLOC? What if FEAR didn't get banned? What if REL and [DT] allied at the start?

Anything can change the outcome of a world, it's not simply "we played better then you", which again, seems to be the A-bloc attitude. I have no problem extending my hand and saying 'Well played' to any A-bloc tribe. After all, I'm not ashamed to admit KNT/[DT] (and especially FEAR) were good tribes. What I wont do is say "Yes, you're tribe was much better then us" or "we sucked". Like I said, it's largely down to many different circumstances - it could have gone either way at any time. Just because your tribe wins, it doesn't give reason to be derogatory about the losers.
its true that world 8 is about 90% dependent on politics and only 10% dependent on a tribe having better players than the enemy tribe. and then when things like the mods are brought into the mix, things get even more unpredictable, chaotic, and random.

I respect enemies that show respect.
i fully agree, and this also applies to our own tribe members - show the enemy respect if you wish to be respected by not only the enemy, but also your allies.

at phaidra: the war only really started when you forced us to pay attention to you (congrats for that), which was about 4 months ago (which was coincidentally when i personally got involved in the war). we then created project mayhem, and vowed to not relieve the pressure on your tribe until we had defeated you purely through our strength in numbers. so yes, essentially we kept hitting while you were down, and we did so again and again and again. whats your point though? its a valid strategy.

and in terms of doing less damage than your bannings, wouldnt you agree that its not a failure of our tribe, but a failure of the mods? project mayhem (in its entirety) is essentially the most successful operation this world has ever seen in terms of village captures, and yet it still pales in comparison to what the mods did to you.
its honestly a pity really.

DeletedUser

at phaidra: the war only really started when you forced us to pay attention to you (congrats for that), which was about 4 months ago (which was coincidentally when i personally got involved in the war). we then created project mayhem, and vowed to not relieve the pressure on your tribe until we had defeated you purely through our strength in numbers. so yes, essentially we kept hitting while you were down, and we did so again and again and again. whats your point though? its a valid strategy.

and in terms of doing less damage than your bannings, wouldnt you agree that its not a failure of our tribe, but a failure of the mods? project mayhem (in its entirety) is essentially the most successful operation this world has ever seen in terms of village captures, and yet it still pales in comparison to what the mods did to you.
its honestly a pity really.

You what? 4 months ago? Either you have no idea what your tribe was doing in july 2008 or you really are a bag of lies.

Between July 2008 and May 2009 i count 10 months. That's how old your mayhem project is.
The most succesfull operation? when? The one on feniantr (round 2) or the ones you have been doing since i left the world? Because other than that, it was a waste of time. Both for us and for your people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A new recent event to add to the list... New #1 tribe. New #1 player.

XD

DeletedUser

You what? 4 months ago? Either you have no idea what your tribe was doing in july 2008 or you really are a bag of lies.

Between July 2008 and May 2009 i count 10 months. That's how old your mayhem project is.
The most succesfull operation? when? The one on feniantr (round 2) or the ones you have been doing since i left the world? Because other than that, it was a waste of time. Both for us and for your people.

:icon_wink: I am sure it was a waste of time. It was a horrible idea. I mean it left many of our front line players so over extended that they couldn't build anymore nobles to take more villages. You know you are doing something wrong when that happens. Now with all those abandons around and moving into k27. I am just not sure how we will handle it all to be honest. It just seems so complicated....

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because kondoo is on your ignore list.

I never cared for your opinions or posts. I won't start caring now as i am sure it's some boring sarcasm bullstuff.

DeletedUser

:icon_wink: I am sure it was a waste of time. It was a horrible idea. I mean it left many of our front line players so over extended that they couldn't build anymore nobles to take more villages. You know you are doing something wrong when that happens. Now with all those abandons around and moving into k27. I am just not sure how we will handle it all to be honest. It just seems so complicated....

well i think you should see what he said. :)

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because kondoo is on your ignore list.

I never cared for your opinions or posts. I won't start caring now as i am sure it's some boring sarcasm bullstuff.

Now that really hurts. On the other hand I feel kinda special. I am finally on someone's ignore list:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Can I join,always wanted to be on a list. My belief in talking invisible green pixies should get me on a few.

DeletedUser

I had respect for Phaidra. Until he opened his mouth on here.

[DT] has better leaders, players, operation and tactics. NUKE, although they had half a dozen good players were simply inferior.

I never would have openly said it on here but since NUKE feels like open its mouth now and speaker utter nonesense i think i will tell them what i think (the above).

btw, most successful round? Depends on what you think was successful. We are 5 months into project mayhem against the tribe you were duke off, and you still do not know what it is? My god your dumb. The aim of project mayhem wasnt to noble, it was to destroy your defense, we would regain our offense before you got your defense and we would repeat. Every single round of mayhem was a resounding success. The best for conquers was probably the first round when we took over a million points of feniantr in a short time. We did not base our success depending on noblings, which were good anyway. It was the damage of over 1000 nukes hitting your frontline every two weeks. Cant believe you didnt know what mayhem was about after all this time. In your reply to this were your going to rip this post to shreads, if you say ou knew what it was about then why the hell are you bad mouthing mayhem instead of giving us are dues. If you were capable of doing what we did, which you never were going to be, you would be laughing your ass of at us.

Caesarr is a better player and i believe a much better leader than yourself and unlike yourself, who has absolute zero evidence of him being a bad player or leader (50 nuke conquers 15 losses, runs possibly the best tribe on world 8), all you have to show for yourself is 14 [dt] conquers and 49 losses, a collapsing tribe which you've ran from, for stats or other purposes, and a reputation for being a cheat.

So if i were you, i would cut my losses, accept defeat, and go play another world.

Good bye phaidra, your an ass, but we did enjoy kicking it XD

spleen mage

Well Caesarr, you make some good points (admittedly). I pretty much agree with the basis of your post. :icon_wink:

[DT] has better leaders, players, operation and tactics. NUKE, although they had half a dozen good players were simply inferior.

I never would have openly said it on here but since NUKE feels like open its mouth now and speaker utter nonesense i think i will tell them what i think (the above).

....And this is what gives your tribe a bad name.

DeletedUser

Well Caesarr, you make some good points (admittedly). I pretty much agree with the basis of your post. :icon_wink:

....And this is what gives your tribe a bad name.

We have made it a point to not post on the forums. It seems whenever we do about anything substantial it can only lead to us looking bad.

To be honest i thought Caesarr was being respectful to our enemies. To have Phaidra talk so much trash, you cannot blame one of our members for speaking up.

To be fair what Phaidra had to say was much worse than anything darrenammo had to say. Why not speak up about his comments? Does his comments not make Nuke look bad? Ahh sorry I mean REL look bad?

DeletedUser

btw, most successful round? Depends on what you think was successful. We are 10 months into project mayhem against the tribe you were duke off, and you still do not know what it is? My god your dumb. The aim of project mayhem wasnt to noble, it was to destroy your defense, we would regain our offense before you got your defense and we would repeat. Every single round of mayhem was a resounding success. The best for conquers was probably the first round when we took over a million points of feniantr in a short time. We did not base our success depending on noblings, which were good anyway. It was the damage of over 1000 nukes hitting your frontline every two weeks. Cant believe you didnt know what mayhem was about after all this time. In your reply to this were your going to rip this post to shreads, if you say ou knew what it was about then why the hell are you bad mouthing mayhem instead of giving us are dues. If you were capable of doing what we did, which you never were going to be, you would be laughing your ass of at us.

Caesarr is a better player and i believe a much better leader than yourself and unlike yourself, who has absolute zero evidence of him being a bad player or leader (50 nuke conquers 15 losses, runs possibly the best tribe on world 8), all you have to show for yourself is 14 [dt] conquers and 49 losses, a collapsing tribe which you've ran from, for stats or other purposes, and a reputation for being a cheat.

So if i were you, i would cut my losses, accept defeat, and go play another world.

Good bye phaidra, your an ass, but we did enjoy kicking it XD

I'm a she, i swear. :lol:

The first mayhem was not on feniantr. You don't even have accurate info on this one lol

The rest of your post is blah blah, which makes you....guess what?

PS i would have enjoyed a hell lot to continue arguing, bitching etc around these W8 forums if i didin't see some more Xmas presents from your belowed mod here, the other day.

So farewell sailors!
It was fun while it lasted...

DeletedUser

i know it is confusing but feniantr was the first round of Mayhem...

DeletedUser

The first mayhem was not on feniantr. You don't even have accurate info on this one lol

im afraid either your information or memory fails. He was the first. Im pretty sure i would know, i took 130k of the guy.

I'm a she, i swear. :lol:

I keep forgeting whether your the female or your husband, my bad :p

The rest of your post is blah blah, which makes you....guess what?

What a fantastically easy answer to give when you have got absolutly no responce for what was just said to you. Shame its the same answer a 5 year old would give, given the same pressure with no answer :p

@spleen: Im not arragont like the way you hinted, like i said in your quote i wouldnt of told them what i think had phaidra not gone a rant that wrongly insulted and attempted to degrade Caesarr's contribution to the tribe which all i did was prove wrong. And since phaidra basically said first that NUKE had the better players and were the better tribe, i simply said exactly the same back to phaidra about [DT] except i actually gave the reasons why unlike phaidra. The only difference between me and her was that she said that nuke players and nukes leadership were better than [DT]'s unprovoked, were as i said the opposite in defense of [DT]'s players and [DT]s leadership. Big difference. Take off your tinted glasses pal its phaidra that acted like an ass. And as for your comment about me being [DT]'s problem, i think phaidra and the rest will concur that im NUKE's problem, not [DT]'s.

As for Caesarrs e-penis, you've been waving yourss around for a year and half, now its Caesarr's turn :) However you still got yours out in a post in this topic, you just cant help yourself so you of all people, dont talk about this.

DeletedUser

Can I join,always wanted to be on a list. My belief in talking invisible green pixies should get me on a few.

u cant but just so u know some of ur members are on my list already :icon_neutral: