Recruiting k73 Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiserbill

:spear:The Haus of Pickelhaub seeks allies in the defense of k73 area. Those wishing to discuss mutually beneficial arrangements may contact our Lord Ambassador Prenz Ludpickle, son of KaiserBill, lord of all Pickles. :heavycavalry:

Village of Pickelhovel.

We apologize to the "power behind the TW vets" for our erred previous posting and offer Her Majesty a gift, a Hand Crafted Sense of Humor, since her court appears to be lacking one. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

sorry man you came to the wrong place looking for recruits I have put up 4 topics on recruiting and nobody replies :icon_cry:

kaiserbill

The sages speak

Thank you for your gracious reply. Though immediate success is desired the strength of will, the desire for success and the blessing of the Eternal Pickel shall sihne on all who persevere. Hold your banner high always!

DeletedUser58758

i have posted twice but im being trashed in these forums

DeletedUser

Better to message people in-game. Nobody with talent looks here for a tribe.

DeletedUser

Hello, I am the leader of the tribe -=RE=- which is rank 3 in continent 73 and i would be happy to allie.

kaiserbill

Gracious Lady, Edjnomad07,

Your wisdom is unmatched, your kindness unequalled. Our humble tribe appreciates your concern.

Prenz Ludpickel, son of KaiserBill, heir to the Haus of Pickelhaub

kaiserbill

Fair Steelerboy786, stand up for your tribe, join with me and together I assure you soon others will pay you the respect due such a proud and gallant warrior-prince. Soon a devastating "Steel Curtain" will unite the faithful. Let not this opportunity pass unheaded.

kaiserbill

Gallant Nobles, Brave warriors and heroes, and devout followers of the true faith,

Let it be known that the Haus of Pickel does not look upon you who read these postings as "talentless" as some who wrap themselves in the delusion of self glorification and seek to dominate the continent. The time has come for the "talentless" to band together to bring low the tyrants who prance upon the realms driving the weak under their heels of enslavement. Do not fall for the cursed darkness which creeps steadily across the fields of world31, but stand strong and united, the banner of the Pickel awaits.

kaiserbill

Proud Peoples of World31, gaze upon the words which have been used to describe thee, the Haus of Pickelhaub deplores such demeaning verboscity and awaits with open ARMS those lesser tribes insulted by such harsh words.

Better to message people in-game. Nobody with talent looks here for a tribe.

kaiserbill

We respect your right to spew forth your opinion and as it was recorded so eloquently We have obviously been properly admonished by the superior rhetorical skills of your tribes leader. Trembling in Our city, what shall We do? "Lame?" Surely you jest. Relax the Worlds big enough for even your Ego.

DeletedUser

I completely disagree with the person who called us all jokes.

DeletedUser

We respect your right to spew forth your opinion and as it was recorded so eloquently We have obviously been properly admonished by the superior rhetorical skills of your tribes leader. Trembling in Our city, what shall We do? "Lame?" Surely you jest. Relax the Worlds big enough for even your Ego.
I meant the stuff you're writing is making me throw up.

DeletedUser

Well, I do, it's my oppinion and we are not all jokes because some of us have more knoweledge then others on here.

DeletedUser

Well, I do, it's my oppinion and we are not all jokes because some of us have more knoweledge then others on here.

No, we are all jokes /facepalm

Apart from you of course, oh wise and generous FireFox.

DeletedUser

Well if your are considering allying with these. . . n00bsyou do not have knowledge. just like michael jackson has no nose. they just don't go together.

Status
Not open for further replies.