REF, sham?

DeletedUser

It is clear that shadow are now attacking REF.
Side 1:
Tribes: REF
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 47
Difference: 39
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 68,720
Side 2: 444,966
Difference: 376,246
image.php

REF have taken no steps for a counter attack, some might look to leadership as the reason they simply can't cop with the pressure.

So much for "no inactivity in REF", with theSleepwalker, loonman and XsaphireX all inactive for a number of days.:icon_surprised:

Mac, get your tribe in order!

DeletedUser

It is clear that shadow are now attacking REF.
Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 47
Difference: 39
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 68,720
Side 2: 444,966
Difference: 376,246
image.php

REF have taken no steps for a counter attack, some might look to leadership as the reason they simply can't cop with the pressure.

So much for "no inactivity in REF", with theSleepwalker, loonman and XsaphireX all inactive for a number of days.:icon_surprised:

hmm . . .you are totally right . . .we have to revise our entire gameplan/lives now. Thanks for the heads up.

DeletedUser

people could say the very same to you about leading dstlk*

DeletedUser

Thats because I re-made the tribe, only we have a different name and are not an acdamay tribe to Nstlk*, I wasn't slaging Mac, just pointing out that his leadership skills aren't too good...at the moment.

nasme

So a bigger question than flaming each other, how will REF respond? by not joining the colation is my guess, being there own seperate part of the war on shadow, yet another front for shadow to figh on,

DeletedUser

Thats because I re-made the tribe, only we have a different name and are not an acdamay tribe to Nstlk*, I wasn't slaging Mac, just pointing out that his leadership skills aren't too good...at the moment.

It's more of a democracy. The fact that you don't know that shows you probably should not think to hard on REF. People can think what they like and that's fine. REF will remain as long as we are happy and continue wanting to play, what others think is really irrelevant.

DeletedUser

And still no sign of a counter-attack by REF.

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 16
Side 2: 90
Difference: 74
image.php