Reformation

DeletedUser

why don't i know half the people posting here?

We are invaded by nubs that have not a clue what they are talking about, never played the world, and actually think it is interesting:lol:

Errrr, Sweeney, can you not do background checks?

DeletedUser

Work this back onto the initial topic please.

awww, but this is fun:lol:

Back on topic: so, will the coalition join either side of the World War, or will it play neutral then fight the largest power?

DeletedUser

Work this back onto the initial topic please.

but the initial topic is not interesting, they are only a small group that split off from a defeated tribe, there is nothing new or interesting here, they just want some attension (same like 5 year olds that start to screem in the middle of a shopping mall).

they all could just sit in nstlk and make a change but no they choose to leave and do the same thing under a diffrent name.

this is somthing that nstlk is good at "not helping their friends and leaving them behind so they wont harm the stats..."

DeletedUser

I don't care whether the initial topic isn't of interest to you. It it doesn't interest you, don't post on this thread.

Now, stay on topic.

Maccano1

but the initial topic is not interesting, they are only a small group that split off from a defeated tribe, there is nothing new or interesting here, they just want some attension (same like 5 year olds that start to screem in the middle of a shopping mall).

they all could just sit in nstlk and make a change but no they choose to leave and do the same thing under a diffrent name.

this is somthing that nstlk is good at "not helping their friends and leaving them behind so they wont harm the stats..."

Cheers Sebco.

LoB has a big mouth but not much to back it up, but he does seem to like to post his oppinionated drivel (sorry couldn't resist a quick flame). As for REF, your free to think what you want, ultimately your not going to affect us in anyway shape or form with such bad PnP. (Now wheres Zarin or Ephette where you need some one to banter with).

DeletedUser

not nuch to back it?
no one took more than 3 villas from me in this world and none but khal is still here to tell about it,
i dont claim i did that alone, yes my tribe did it but the tribe will help you just as much as you put in (i know that you are a solo player and you dont apprisiate team work, but what can i tell you... shadow rules this world cause of team work nothing else)

DeletedUser54739

Macca you want me to banter with you ? I'm not sure about the bantering for the entertainment for the masses, but let me say this.

REF noblings to date :

2 x LA-G
4 x Nstlk*
2 x no tribe
2 x barb

Are you at war with LA-G and Nstlk* ? No I'd say its more likely that you're going to build yourself a nice little wall across the N-W side of the map, ready for when the real battle starts :)