Refugees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuban hermes

Nice post Cuban (apart from some of the cheap shots at the triad :icon_wink:).

This is the fight I have wanted since last summer, after K~Head mass recruited TA family members once they crumbled.

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefields of K62.

Yes, I will see you there fine sir. Let us have a good clean fight.

And WOOT! I'm a priority for MM_HUN. <3

Gotta count for something right?

DeletedUser

I believe the leaker was Hellisfun.

Int... what did I leak? I would love to know that. If you are talking about our chat about what STORM did... that was well about 1 1/2 weeks after they did it.

So tell me what I leaked.

DeletedUser

This is a war game and battles are meant to be. I agree with MM... anyone who doesn't care for BA's dominance in this world is more than welcome to join the fight. We'd be happy to have you as a target. What fun is this game without some major wars going on? :icon_razz:

Hopefully, this will be a more respectable and clean fight than with the old Storm. They couldn't make it happen in-game, so they reverted to forum bickering and spamming. Lame and cowardly (just like they went out). :icon_redface:

And if I had it my way, which I know I won't (damn!), people who don't play in a particular world shouldn't have the right to participate in that world's forum. It wouldn't keep the active members from trolling, but would at least save us from hearing from quitters that truly shouldn't be able to voice their opinion on a game they aren't even playing.

And as a side note... none of this forum is really news. It is widely known who BA is allied with and who we're going after. A target is a target, regardless of what tribe he/she joins. Former enemies, are current enemies, no matter what uniform they wear. But I give Cuban credit and respect for giving it a try...

Happy warring everyone! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

cuban hermes

This is a war game and battles are meant to be. I agree with MM... anyone who doesn't care for BA's dominance in this world is more than welcome to join the fight. We'd be happy to have you as a target. What fun is this game without some major wars going on? :icon_razz:

Hopefully, this will be a more respectable and clean fight than with the old Storm. They couldn't make it happen in-game, so they reverted to forum bickering and spamming. Lame and cowardly (just like they went out). :icon_redface:

And if I had it my way, which I know I won't (damn!), people who don't play in a particular world shouldn't have the right to participate in that world's forum. It wouldn't keep the active members from trolling, but would at least save us from hearing from quitters that truly shouldn't be able to voice their opinion on a game they aren't even playing.

And as a side note... none of this forum is really news. It is widely known who BA is allied with and who we're going after. A target is a target, regardless of what tribe he/she joins. Former enemies, are current enemies, no matter what uniform they wear. But I give Cuban credit and respect for giving it a try...

Happy warring everyone! :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen:

I shall assure you that the respect is mutual psk, I have no interest in a PNP war. If you want to whip my ass on the battle field feel free, I'll fight to the last. If you want to slag me off in publice I'll leave you to it and take your villages as you type in here. ;)

DeletedUser

Prue idiocy....

Are you serious? you cant be:icon_eek: If anyone is unfair its you guys for deleting and leaving them stranded:icon_neutral: And they made a choice when they joined Storm, too bad they didnt expect to get screwed by their own tribe mates. Unfair is totally fair in this situation.

DOP/Storm = same players/similar result.
It's not that big of a shock.

I am sure this isnt over yet, those are not the only accounts......

DeletedUser

Cuban,

I am glad you are doing this. One of the reasons why i origionally quit Storm, was ebcause of the leadership not liking me and always the consent Flame battles on the forums. I think under your leadership, H-Emp will do well. Just stay off the forums and dont let mm_hun drag u into a all out flame fest like he would always do to the Storm leadership.

tehPINKone

DeletedUser

the overall H-Emp is less good then the overall storm so idoubt they can do better, most of their members will quit or get rimmed, the best of them will find another way to succeed in this jungle under the control of [BA].
this is in no way an offense to H-emp but it is obvious.fighting a tribe like [ba] means that all members should be decent, and the tribe active which is not the case of H-emp, all this will only lead the few good H-emp player under heavy attack of people at least as good as them. anyway hope is always around ...

DeletedUser

As unequal as it may seem, 13th will also be fighting the Mongolian Empire.

In the past there have already been frictions between us by M-EMP supporting an enemy of the 13th Legion.
They also continued nobling in K70 which they knew was 13th territory.

Tensions slowly subsided when these intrusions stopped, until H-EMP was embraced into the Mongolian family.
As H-EMP invited many of 13th targets in K72/73 regardless of our objections, we feel it's time to invite their whole family to the party instead of just our "old" targets.

Fight with honour
Marticus

netjakdim

sir M make our own thread :) i want to feeeelz special

What riding the short carriage to our tribal meetings is not enough for you.
Would you like a specially marked post to park your horse at as well:icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.