Regarding Nobling and Opera

DeletedUser

Greetings,

I've been gone for a long time, so I just had a quick question regarding the old T-Train nobling Opera method.

According to someone in my tribe, a higher point member in my tribe claimed to have been banned for using the T-Train nobling method via the Opera internet browser.

Does this actually happen, and if so, is there another way to send a T-Train without running into that issue?

Or is he lying and just got banned for something else he doesn't want to hone up to?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

You must not have nobles yet, but there is a new update to TW were you don't need the T-train no more. You can send nobles at the servers minimum gap with one click of a button. When you get nobles you add in your troops, click attack. On the next page it will give you the "add another noble" option. Click that 3 (or 4 times if you have a 5 noble train) and then click send attack will have your train hit the attack gap perfectly.

To answer your question though, I am pretty sure it is still legal. I used it to send out fakes on W80 and did not get banned. So to my knowledge it is still legal.

~ Jimmy

Upvote 0

DeletedUser83995

I would keep the T-train at hand though not for nobles but for snipes, fakes, and in general just a good thing to have. As the new attack addition is only for attacks that include nobles.

Glad it helped though.

~ Jimmy

Upvote 0