Rejoice and be Merry the KAT is dead

DeletedUser

Your simply playing wordgames again...
Not quite, he spoke honestly and I agree with him.

always talk trash!?!?!?!?! you cant be serious
Cant remember the last time I trashtalked ANYBODY except phoenixfire. Im not big into trashtalking.

And bex posts occasionally.... Im sure in time she will see this and come after me :icon_twisted:

Serious? I classified the last few posts as trash.

DeletedUser

Your simply playing wordgames again...

No you are. I'm not said anywhere that you can't post. I do however reserve the right to give my opinion should you stray into my domain. You won't feel my bite unless you are a prick or an idiot.

always talk trash!?!?!?!?! you cant be serious
Cant remember the last time I trashtalked ANYBODY except phoenixfire. Im not big into trashtalking.

And bex posts occasionally.... Im sure in time she will see this and come after me :icon_twisted:

I didn't say that you always talk trash. Again.. can you not read or are you just stupid? I asked(and i quote)

'You always talk trash when you know the people aren't around to hear it?

Perhaps I should've typed it 'When you talk trash is it always when you know the people aren't around to hear it?'

A minor detail. I either overestimated your intelligence or understimated your continuing desire to play the victim. It's a line that's getting more confusing by the post.

Edit: And for a guy who says that this is just a PnP forum and it doesn't matter, why are around 1/2 your posts edited? Seems rather self conscious of a guy who thinks they don't matter..

DeletedUser

Poor little raven. Victimized by someone having an opinion on his opinion of someone. It's a vicious circle.

DeletedUser

Wow, im surprised you took the time to post that rubbish. Whatever, sounds like this argument is done and done.

And BTW... bex quit TW today :lol:

ah crap

not only has she let me down, but she has let her self down as well =[

must have been a sorta joint decision =[

DeletedUser

Wow, im surprised you took the time to post that rubbish. Whatever, sounds like this argument is done and done.

I know why you are happy. Cause you just LOVE to fight those abandons eh? Like they are SUCH hard opponents to beat.

http://www.twstats.com/en5/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1070506&pn=1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Take a look at yourself. Pitiful. Perhaps you can ask the red dots on your map to give you a few villages to make your profile look a lot better.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to see if you could possibly go without the first and last word in an argument after proclaiming something like this:

If you want to continue this, PM me. I will not post again here unless I feel it very necessary to say. I have stated what I think. Take it how you may :)

You don't stick you you proclomations any better than you do to anything you argue. You get pissed over others having opinions, yet yours are ok. You insist on calling questions(with little ?'s behind the sentence) statements. You want to make fun of others, yet you can't handle it in return.

Then you try and twist words into threats, act like your friends are being abused.. all to defend your right to criticize without being subject to the same. What is a fanboy anyways? You and I obviously do not share the same clique of friends, do enlighten me.

It wasn't rubbish. I really meant it. Poor little victimized raven.

DeletedUser

We should all take a moment of silence and pray for Bex, because now that KAT is no longer playing TW, only GOD himself knows what KAT will be doing with his life, and Bex will have to deal with that as well, tisk tisk.

So KAT abandoned his tribe, Abandoned his friends, and now the final step, Abandoned his account. Sounds like a traditional story there.

Bex was always a good friend and a good problem solver, she will go far in this game, if she stays and chooses to that is.

ToPaT

So Punisher abandoned his tribe, Abandoned his friends, and now the final step, Abandoned his account. Sounds like a traditional story there.

See change the name and you wouldn't notice any difference.

DeletedUser

We should all take a moment of silence and pray for Bex, because now that KAT is no longer playing TW, only GOD himself knows what KAT will be doing with his life, and Bex will have to deal with that as well, tisk tisk.

So KAT abandoned his tribe, Abandoned his friends, and now the final step, Abandoned his account. Sounds like a traditional story there.

Bex was always a good friend and a good problem solver, she will go far in this game, if she stays and chooses to that is.
I dunno, I'm not sure I can feel sorry for somebody who willingly stays with someone like KAT...a pathological lier, a leader who knowingly made bad decisions time and time again that would harm his tribe (and then abandon them when things get really hot), and all the while offloading his problems and his mistakes onto other people (like bex). I mean really, I don't like to judge, but either KAT has a highly alternative personality online or bex makes some interesting choices.

DeletedUser

Kat was a good defender though, he knew how to defend people under attack and never caused problems which couldn't be solved. atleast better than one who double deletes.:)

Daikou, did Sci gave you the third account?

DeletedUser

I dunno, I'm not sure I can feel sorry for somebody who willingly stays with someone like KAT...a pathological lier, a leader who knowingly made bad decisions time and time again that would harm his tribe (and then abandon them when things get really hot), and all the while offloading his problems and his mistakes onto other people (like bex). I mean really, I don't like to judge, but either KAT has a highly alternative personality online or bex makes some interesting choices.

Fixed. And just for the record, bex isn't even half as bad as KAT, regardless of following him through all this... She's a way better fighter, and even though ~TSE~ stacked KAT more than her, I would 100% expect her to put up a better fight than him. Maybe she should've taught the pussy KAT how to play.

Good riddance... so glad the world doesn't have to deal with your BS any more.

Ah so you quit due to RL reasons ONLY, huh? So it wasn't anything to do with the fact that everybody knows you were fighting an uphill battle, losing this war, etc...? You just wanted to delete and *hope* that it meant you had a shred of dignity left because you didn't get rimmed... interestingly enough, I'd actually *consider* slightly respecting you for fighting it out to the end, rather than being... well, yourself... and deleting, running from the fight. o noez! You didn't get to finish your secret evil plan... only 57.5% finished if I remember...? Or was deleting all part of that? Did it get pushed past 60% yet? :lol:

darkraven9, stop while you're... I would say ahead, but you aren't even ahead anymore. Regardless of how you may feel, your posts were pretty stupid, and stupid posts tend to make the creator look stupid, so just save yourself the embarrassment and let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you left becasue the game was getting interesting?!?

lolwot?

ps i <3 the edit - calling sciron a pathetic excuse for a tribe and yet TNE - W00T for TNE - great job with that kat :)

Last edited by a moderator: