REL sympathisers?

the pink panther

How's .co.uk going DTA? it's the same settings as W30 here isn't but a night bonus.

the pink panther

Have you played a church world yet? ot actually as bad as it sounds. Anything to add more depth to this insanely easy game is welcome

DeletedUser3967

Have you played a church world yet? ot actually as bad as it sounds. Anything to add more depth to this insanely easy game is welcome

Nope. W1.UK is Archers, coins, Church, Barbs, Bonuses... prob worst possible settings a world could have.

I like simple settings, settings I understand and I am used to.

the pink panther

Nope. W1.UK is Archers, coins, Church, Barbs, Bonuses... prob worst possible settings a world could have.

I like simple settings, settings I understand and I am used to.

Exactly the same as world 30 then, 60 member limit?

DeletedUser

Septemeber would be less than 3 years seeing as it is only June now :lol:

Anyway on topic the whole REL rise and fall has already been done on about 4 different threads. Is W8 really that dead that everyone is living in the past?

I didn't want to search through hundreds of threads to find this info and it's not like I'm living in the past...this is the future back story for my toon series' archvillains >: )

Characters and stories are based on W8 but I put my own twist to them.

DeletedUser3967

I didn't want to search through hundreds of threads to find this info and it's not like I'm living in the past...this is the future back story for my toon series' archvillains >: )

Guess I should keep a low profile for a while? can't be good for me lol

the pink panther

Could have just searched 'REL' in the forum search...:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Just a slight correction, Shaker and LoK where both at war with REL at there prime and way before FEAR joined in. We where getting picked apart but REL where 100+mill in points and Shaker and LoK came to about 30mill i think and dotted all over the place :) It was a expected result.

NG did also merger into REL but it didnt goto plan and alot joined [DT] instead.

JP has always been a friend of mine but i think REL did end when they both planned to co duke the side. There both two completely different personality and the players of both REL and whatever his tribe where called [sorry] never did bind but there was some logic behind there thinking. I feel DTATDM lossed motivation for the game as he had to carm down and run ideas through somebody first and so on. Was a shame because i still feel REL would have lasted some time if given the chance.

DeletedUser3967

Just a slight correction, Shaker and LoK where both at war with REL at there prime and way before FEAR joined in. We where getting picked apart but REL where 100+mill in points and Shaker and LoK came to about 30mill i think and dotted all over the place :) It was a expected result.

NG did also merger into REL but it didnt goto plan and alot joined [DT] instead.

JP has always been a friend of mine but i think REL did end when they both planned to co duke the side. There both two completely different personality and the players of both REL and whatever his tribe where called [sorry] never did bind but there was some logic behind there thinking. I feel DTATDM lossed motivation for the game as he had to carm down and run ideas through somebody first and so on. Was a shame because i still feel REL would have lasted some time if given the chance.

I did lose motivation, which is why I asked JP to take over.

I don't think there is a TW cure for lack of motivation in TW?

DeletedUser

I did lose motivation, which is why I asked JP to take over.

I don't think there is a TW cure for lack of motivation in TW?

I was soon to be leaving TW until you attacked me and since then i have been as hungry as the day i started. Just a case of finding peoples buttons and working with them mate.

spleen mage

I was soon to be leaving TW until you attacked me and since then i have been as hungry as the day i started. Just a case of finding peoples buttons and working with them mate.

That's probably more of a case of being bored with your current status, rather then the game in general though.

When you get really sick of the game, staying on even to get revenge doesn't seem worth it.

DeletedUser

That's probably more of a case of being bored with your current status, rather then the game in general though.

When you get really sick of the game, staying on even to get revenge doesn't seem worth it.

Just saying that in my case that was how i got motivated, I did say everyone has different reasons matey :)