Reliable Commander

DeletedUser43045

Out of curiosity, who has the largest number for the "Reliable Commander" award? This is for anyone willing to release their number for the rest of us to see, whether it be to brag or to invite good humor.

DeletedUser

my answer is over 4 figures and not to far off the gold award for it.....i dont know if thats bragging or not, but it shows im a team player..

DeletedUser

Trying to get free scouting, love it, but sorry will not get my number ;-)

DeletedUser43045

It's not free scouting, necessarily. I'm merely trying to see if anyone has a higher number than me.

DeletedUser

Might help to lead credibility to the game, if you actually make up a number and tell us so the world thinks your legit, and not trying to scout them.... :icon_cool:

I personally am around 1500...

I also think a more enjoyable award to compare, and less spy like would have been:

Nobles Faith (Bronze - Level 2)
You have defeated 100 noblemen so far!
Next level: Defeat 350 noblemen!

I'm up at about 200 of those little bad boys, caught sitting at home.

DeletedUser43045

Might help to lead credibility to the game, if you actually make up a number and tell us so the world thinks your legit, and not trying to scout them.... :icon_cool:

Fair enough AYK. To start, I'll say that I do indeed have level 4 and have for a while. I'll also hint that I have more than level 4 and AYK's number combined (3000+1500). If anyone has more than 4500, let me know and I'll add more hints ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A bit above that not too much though your probably pretty far up there i would guess 8-10 range?

DeletedUser43045

I can say that I'm more than double what level 4 is. Can anyone beat 6k? :p

DeletedUser

yes but then again i am as turtle as the come , i have no idea where my ODA comes from lol

DeletedUser36833

yes but then again i am as turtle as the come , i have no idea where my ODA comes from lol

This is probably where my ODA is going then as im nuking/catting and getting poor oda growth :( THIEF!
heh i wont go into awards most of mine suck :(

DeletedUser

I have the gold award too for Reliable commander :)

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser43045

I believe the number of battles required for the award for reliable commander should be increased. Over 4x as much as the gold award requires.

DeletedUser

I believe the number of battles required for the award for reliable commander should be increased. Over 4x as much as the gold award requires.

they should increase the cat one to 100k

surpassed 10k tooo long ago..

DeletedUser43045

Ya I agree most awards are gained way too easily, they should bump the requirements or simple add extra goals to the awards, first bronze, second bronze, third bronze, first silver etc etc

DeletedUser

Right 10.000 for gold level is pointless.
I think ,this is good for first level.

catas.jpg

DeletedUser

If I knew how to do that picture, I would post it in the forums. I am 41,484 building levels right now.

DeletedUser

I also think a more enjoyable award to compare, and less spy like would have been:

Nobles Faith (Bronze - Level 2)
You have defeated 100 noblemen so far!
Next level: Defeat 350 noblemen!

I'm up at about 200 of those little bad boys, caught sitting at home.

Defending a few villages under mass attack can highly escalate reliable commander, real men awards are definitely Nobles Faith and Demolisher.(MoTB would be one, but you can get it up so easily by just being mass stacked on the frontlines)

My ballet may not count 2since I come from n00by w39, but since everyone seems to be posting pics, here's mine:

maec8zia.png

DeletedUser

*cough* catting barbs *cough*

Which account are you playing? Oops...I forgot we asked that question already in a different thread. It seems as though you would rather stay anonymous because of your fear of Time. However if I am incorrect, you can feel free to tell me the account you are on. I would love for my cats to visit you next after they make their first stop against THX. :)

DeletedUser

Defending a few villages under mass attack can highly escalate reliable commander, real men awards are definitely Nobles Faith and Demolisher.(MoTB would be one, but you can get it up so easily by just being mass stacked on the frontlines)

My ballet may not count 2since I come from n00by w39, but since everyone seems to be posting pics, here's mine:

maec8zia.png

/me bows down