Remove all spys

• Thread starter DeletedUser86058
  • Start date

DeletedUser86058

Hello all do not know if this will happen. But going to go for it. Mods I want would like to ask you from passing off an account to any member at this point in the game to a new player. I do know you do know when an account is passed off. So i would like to have this block if you could to keep other tribes from getting into tribe to be spys cause i do believe you all know what is going on. I believe all tribe would really like this to happen cause one tribe here has an arm that reaches around the world which again i do think you all know. So mods come and post if you feel like i do and the rest of the tribes make it happen

DeletedUser45372

You cannot prevent new owners from taking over accounts, it's perfectly legal. It is YOUR job, as a duke of the tribe, to do your research.

Also, you said in the other thread that you know who our spies are in P:R... If you do, why not kick them?

DeletedUser86058

Oh so now you do admit you have spys here. Well then that is also why they have not receive any more info on whats going on here only what is posted in the forum. You see spys can work both ways. They can be used to see who they are talking to. They can be used to to set up an OP that might not happen and leave others open for attacks. Spys will only be rewarded if they make it to the end and the tribe that put the spy there takes them in. But look at history must spys die and 90% of the time they get the label of a spy and everyone hates a spy.

DeletedUser45372

Oh so now you do admit you have spys here. Well then that is also why they have not receive any more info on whats going on here only what is posted in the forum. You see spys can work both ways. They can be used to see who they are talking to. They can be used to to set up an OP that might not happen and leave others open for attacks. Spys will only be rewarded if they make it to the end and the tribe that put the spy there takes them in. But look at history must spys die and 90% of the time they get the label of a spy and everyone hates a spy.

You forget the power INSO has... We can just ask the mods for your forums, heck, we can ask the mods for access to YOUR account. ;)

We don't ask people to spy, they offer it to us. Just like your members have. just like other tribes members have.

Shadryk 01

this will NEVER happen as ***** depends on spies

Five *'s for 5 characters? INSO is 4 characters. :/

....ahhhh! ***** = ~PWC~

Next time, get a better spy. :icon_cool:

Firstly, we do not hate people who spy for us. We love our friends in the "covert ops" brigade. Even if they never join our tribe, they can still serve in secret. Applications are still being accepted.

Our silent ninjas provide us comedy and material for our profile. It's fun watching our enemies argue and panic.

We don't get a lot of military value from enemy posts. This is for 2 reasons.

1) The military planning & execution for tribes outside of INSO is generally very poor (sorry). Therefore, the data is of no use.

2) When attacks are launched from 1-2 weeks away, we have more than enough time to react. Even if we got your exact plans (scripts, ect) 3 days sooner, the added time offers no additional military advantage.

We knew your player was organizing an op against Gendshot, but the knowledge didn't help. Seeing the troops in flight gave us all the data we needed, and I believe we killed every nuke.

Penguin11

If this was a serious suggestion this should be posted in the suggestion and discussion forum.