Removing morale

DeletedUser64969

I think the game has got to a time where morale is no longer necessary the people who have morale on there side currently are people who do not take the game seriously, or play it often, so i would recommend removing morale completely, i think the world should be allowed a vote on removing it, as its currently pointless, a 500k player can have an advantage because they do nothing, and the chances are many of the players who have morale in there favor do not have an premium account, so TW is not benefiting from it, i personally would never have made morale in the 1st place due to me disagreeing with players who cant be bothered playing the game getting an advantage over others who play the game alot.

so i think there should be a vote on removing it completely from w25, or reducing it significantly.

DeletedUser

I agree 100%
remove the morale please.
this world has been closed for joining for close to a year now.
it is time morale be removed to make it a better experience.

DeletedUser

Gonna have to agree here, at this point of the world it should be removed.

alexmichie

A world this old and the fact its closed should not have morale, it should have gone when the doors shut, once we get to 500 players it will be a joke

DeletedUser

definitly think the moral should be removed earlier, would make it better for all the big players if there small enought at this point to have a moral they will just get in the way

DeletedUser

No, I dont like the idea, hows does that even the playing field, Someone who has been very lucky and gets lots of villages and then someone who hasnt been as lucky doesnt get as many villages, Then both of them fight, without morale how is it even sides. The one with more villages has much more advantages just because they are lucky (or better player) then the one with not as many villages. Morale is annoying but its a leveller, to keep the game fair, otherwise that would be a Slaughterfest and would Stop those players who do try and do have premuim even getting anywhere. Since everytime they get a descent village a player with lots of villages can just clear it easily and add another village to their collection.

DeletedUser

i argree i am having to waste time taking out small and low morale players i am at war with i would far rather do it with no morale making it quicker

Crazymike

I agree 100% with Immune. Can we please have a vote on this.

To chanlebr: Morale is unfair, not large players. I did not get my villages because I am lucky. And players that fail to grow because they don't buy Premium should not expect an unfair advantage forever.

DeletedUser

Once a world closes morale should be removed. Please remove it.

DeletedUser64969

To chanlebr: Morale is unfair, not large players. I did not get my villages because I am lucky. And players that fail to grow because they don't buy Premium should not expect an unfair advantage forever.

mike i was about to say the exact same thing but more harshly cos i am a horrible asshole :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I am of the opinion that once a world closes for new players, no more morale. Everyone in it has had time to build up their account/skills and should no longer need it.

DeletedUser

Totally agreed.. These small players are now just sitting and using morale to the advantage and not progressing in the game, its time to see the morale removed.

DeletedUser

No, I dont like the idea, hows does that even the playing field

I don't think anyone is arguing that morale should be removed from the beginning. Although it is tiresome if you are a big player, it is a good system, for when a world is first growing in numbers, for the people joining on the rim to have some help against big players from the core easily nobling them when they only have a few villages. However at this stage of the world, where there are only 500 or so players left, pretty much anyone small has been around long enough, but doesn't take the world seriously, so are just wasting their time, and morale means they are indirectly wasting other people's times. They are probably too inactive to delete their own accounts, so removing morale once a world closes to new registrations would get rid of a lot of the small, pointless players a lot quicker, because big players, who are still active and participating in the world wouldn't see it as such a waste of troops.

DeletedUser93833

I agree. Morale should be removed. This world has been open for 2+ years and everyone has had the opportunity to expand an grow.
Please remove morale.

DeletedUser64969

I sent a messege to killabeast, hopefully he will give us another question or an answer, leading to getting rid of morale once and for all :)

DeletedUser

I agree morale should be removed.

Also well put Sjojoy. in the beginning it is fair but now I don't see the fairness.

DeletedUser64969

I agree morale should be removed.

Also well put Sjojoy. in the beginning it is fair but now I don't see the fairness.

i thought so also thats why i used part of his mail to get my point across to killabeast lol

DeletedUser

No, I dont like the idea, hows does that even the playing field, Someone who has been very lucky and gets lots of villages and then someone who hasnt been as lucky doesnt get as many villages, Then both of them fight, without morale how is it even sides. The one with more villages has much more advantages just because they are lucky (or better player) then the one with not as many villages. Morale is annoying but its a leveller, to keep the game fair, otherwise that would be a Slaughterfest and would Stop those players who do try and do have premuim even getting anywhere. Since everytime they get a descent village a player with lots of villages can just clear it easily and add another village to their collection.

And the bigger members dont get their villages by luck or sitting around on their thumbs and day! the peolpe making the game possible:)icon_eek:) should be allowed to vote on removing moral all together:axemen::axemen::axemen:! pointless at this point.

On the same note you have to admit that its kinda fun attacking the smaller people. They are the only ones that put up a fight anymore :icon_rolleyes:
:axemen:

DeletedUser64969

And the bigger members dont get their villages by luck or sitting around on their thumbs and day! the peolpe making the game possible:)icon_eek:) should be allowed to vote on removing moral all together:axemen::axemen::axemen:! pointless at this point.

On the same note you have to admit that its kinda fun attacking the smaller people. They are the only ones that put up a fight anymore :icon_rolleyes:

your lucky at least you have 6 people bigger than you to attack :D, theres no one bigger than me :(