Reporting

Zord Gaf

Elder Moderator
Tribal Wars Team
Elder
Contest Moderator
Reaction score
How, Why and When to report. If you don't know, then you have come to the right place. In this thread I will tell you about the report system.

Firstly is How you do this.
At the bottom of a posters details, you will see a row of buttons. One looks like a line (Exclamation mark) in a shield. This is your report button. This will load a new page. In this new page, you can write a reason why you want to report the thread. This can be for insults/language and spam/off-topic. To report the whole thread, just report the first post.
Report button:
xgi3xc.png

Report page:
2uy5fo0.jpg

Secondly is Why you do this.
You do this so a moderator (or elder/admin) can see posts that need sorting at a glance. This makes our jobs easier, as well as keeping the forums cleaner! We can only do so much as moderators, as we are volunteers, so have other commitments. Instead of complaining, try and help.

Thirdly and Lastly is When you do this.
This is simple. Do it as soon as you see the post. Don't think that someone else will, because they might not. Instead of going off-topic and also receiving punishment, report and post on-topic. You should also not quote the offending post, this may also lead to punishment.

Last edited:

Repinski

I believe this thread needs an update.

2z86tsn.jpg

as you can tell from the above picture those small icons showed in this post have changed and some were even removed. And thats why this needs to get an update. Other then that I like the guide:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I think its because of his mod privs..

Actually it's not. They updated the forums not too long ago and changed what the forums looked like and one of the features was the new report button, which is what he's trying say.

twenty-five

Actually it's not. They updated the forums not too long ago and changed what the forums looked like and one of the features was the new report button, which is what he's trying say.

He also said there were removed links; those were special mod links. The yellow/red card looks like warn/infract (I guess?) the other I couldn't even try and guess. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

He also said there were removed links; those were special mod links. The yellow/red card looks like warn/infract (I guess?) the other I couldn't even try and guess. :icon_confused:

Its the super secret mod access button.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry. My bad, I didn't even see that. :icon_redface: