=RES= Declares on...

• Thread starter Ben the heavy cavalry
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh boy - I know again why I rarely come to the PnP....:icon_rolleyes: This time I am coming on official business though and cannot avoid this forum...

First up, to clear up some confusion - I have been co-duke with Tower since we started BMW. Tower and I go all the way back to BSA times where we played together under Little Jim - if any of you still remember that timeframe. Some of you might also know me from my early Magyar times or also as Co-duke of HiMu with Urbanknights who loved the pnp hence you all probably know him well....~~laughs~~.

Now - and this is specifically directed at dcloake - just because I choose to not get into verbal slanders on the PnP Forum does not mean BMW has no Duke or Duchess. I am sure you know what the saying is about assumptions and why it's better to avoid stating them...most of the time they backfire - to say it mildly.

It is unfortunate that personal problems in real life caused for both Tower and Eric to leave this game. Some loved Tower and some hated him - I guess we all have friends and foes. Having spent day in and day out with him in this game, personally I have to say he was one of the funnest and loyal guys I have played with in this game. Hence I would sincerely appreciate if he does not get "shit on" now just because his real life demanded that he could not play any longer.

Now on to RES and BMW business:

This was a war that was fun and I personally enjoyed it albeit my involvement really only started once Tower declared his leaving the game. Noteworthy mention goes to Raindstar, Sir Tek, leadslayer, Ivangrozni1 and last but certainly not least, Sherry who all have kept and are still keeping me quite on my toes - dodging and also stacking. :lol: (Having went through the Storm attacks that gave me over 30 Mill in ODD, the defense game is one I truely enjoy though! ~~grins~~)

Like most things in life - all good things eventually come to an end.

Sir Tek together with the high council of RES and myself as Duchess of BMW have come to an agreement which results in an official win by RES over BMW.

While it is not easy for me personally to say goodbye to BMW due to the close friendships we all had - with Tower, Eric and others leaving Tribalwars, the BMW players that are continuing in this world will be joining RES and BMW will cease to exist once all have accepted their invites and I can "close the doors" for good.

They say there is always a thin line between love and hate....so we shall go from enemies to friends and supporters. The era of BMW is ending and RES will be our new home.

And with that I am stepping off my soap box as I have things to do in the game....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moving on...

Well said, Empress, and thank you. I'm proud to say that this was one of the most (if not THE most) respectful war we've been a participant in, where both sides prevented it from getting personal and silly on the PnPs.

Like Empress, reading the PnP just now makes me remember why I seldom read them. :)

We're pleased to gain a few new active members and move on to new places (and new Ks) with them.

Thanks Empress, you and BMW were a class act.

The Great 1One1

Was always going to happen imo. BMW were a great opponent for RES and have some great players. Now RES can move further south earlier than initially planned and go on to start their war with Manic.

A special mention must go to RES though. They were criticized heavily during the early stages of the war (including from myself) but they have managed to overturn that disappointment and keep their heads down as they drove to victory. Well done to you guys and the quality has not only increased with the BMW players joining you, but also with the fact that both sets of players had to up their game with each other, and that will serve them good practice when they are ready to take on the giants down south.

DeletedUser

Both sides deserve a great deal of credit for their respect and behaviour in this war.... If only others could be dealt with along these lines....

DeletedUser

Im thinking this turned out to be a great little exercise to test & improve teh skills of both tribes. Now that they are fine tuned and know how the other fights, together they will be pretteh powerful.

Congrats to both sides in the war. I never liked Thetower, but youve impressed me Miss EmpressDevilBrat (at least from this post) :)

DeletedUser

Now - and this is specifically directed at dcloake - just because I choose to not get into verbal slanders on the PnP Forum does not mean BMW has no Duke or Duchess. I am sure you know what the saying is about assumptions and why it's better to avoid stating them...most of the time they backfire - to say it mildly.

Firstly - Well fought by BMW.

Secondly - Empress, we will continue our discussions on internal forums and mails. Welcome aboard tribemate, we now fight together.

Finally - Congratulations to =RES=. Certainly a team I am proud to be on!

DeletedUser

congrats bmw for holding out this long seems like a good war nd lets try to get some stats in
Side 1:
Tribes: BMW
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: =RES= RES~A
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 204
Side 2: 310
Difference: 106
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,868,908
Side 2: 2,924,448
Difference: 1,055,540
image.php

so good war all around bmw did really good in this war

DeletedUser

Great job BMW! Always did admire you guys. Its a shame that inactivity and players leaving had to end this but thats just the story of world 24 I guess!! Best of luck in RES.

Oh...congrats RES!

DeletedUser

I very much agree to this statement

mat there wasnt going to be a declaration ....i dont think it was the talk of a different thread ...some one just made another topic ..who gives a f*** :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your name rings a bell. I can't quite put my finger on it but I remember you were an idiot and were no longer wanted in RES.

The Idiot who started nobling his own tribe when our troops were in k20/k30 waring wolves the same guy who wants to destroy =res= and s2orm :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Was he the one who had this big plan to destroy =RES= and S2ORM?

Status
Not open for further replies.