Rescue The Royals

DeletedUser

What beats what?We would love to know what it is about and which unit is the correct one!Let us know!

DeletedUser1082

Here's all the important info on what beats what:

[spoil]rock beats scissors
paper beats rock
scissors beats paper[/spoil]

Ignoramus of the Law

rock-paper-spock.jpg

DeletedUser1082

for the record, choosing which unit to send in a fight is pretty self explanatory, you'll pick the right one easily.

DeletedUser114869

Okay, I have a theory behind this whole rescue the royals thing. It is believed to be a sort of sexual innuendo because you lock them in a room and activate the princesses. Then you only get them for so many hours and then you get to pay them more silver to keep it going longer. I believe this is some sort of conspiracy to convince me in going to get a prostitute. I will have to say I have thought more and more about it in the past few hours since playing with my princess.

Ignoramus of the Law

How can an AXE fighter not kill a huge treeish dude? Come on INNO!

Ripfin

if it has 4 legs, send a spear at it, if it is humanoid, send a sword at it, if it flies send an axe at it, if its a runner send LC at it.

or something like that, so far I've killed everything I've attacked (3 so far).

Royalty progress

Quests solved: 2/17 (not sure what these are ?)
Monsters killed: 3
Royalties activated: 2

DeletedUser99565

if it has 4 legs, send a spear at it, if it is humanoid, send a sword at it, if it flies send an axe at it, if its a runner send LC at it.

or something like that, so far I've killed everything I've attacked (3 so far).

Royalty progress

Quests solved: 2/17 (not sure what these are ?)
Monsters killed: 3
Royalties activated: 2

I still don't know. The damn tree isn't really a humanoid. I don't think it has four legs although I can't really see the picture. I thought it was a runner/hider.

Ripfin

its humanoid in shape just like orks and trolls are, meaning it walks on 2 legs and has 2 arms and a head.

DeletedUser99565

its humanoid in shape just like orks and trolls are, meaning it walks on 2 legs and has 2 arms and a head.

But a Centaur was humanoid too but also has 4 legs. I don't know, I like the hat quest better this is confusing.

Ripfin

But a Centaur was humanoid too but also has 4 legs. I don't know, I like the hat quest better this is confusing.

Centaur has 4 legs not 2 so its not humanoid in shape its parameters are altered by the 2 extra legs giving it 4 legs which are killed by spear.

DeletedUser99565

Centaur has 4 legs not 2 so its not humanoid in shape its parameters are altered by the 2 extra legs giving it 4 legs which are killed by spear.

You're right I think.. Kids out there do not play this game under the influence of alcohol or you will think like me.

DeletedUser

Anyone else having really shit luck with their finds?

[spoil]
5jo0JzB.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser1082

I'd assume the bad luck isn't bad luck, it's all you should expect. I would think that the more distant the cave is, the better your reward will be, so it'll take a few days to get the really good bonuses