Side 2: 27
Difference: 3
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 225,469
Side 2: 232,795
Difference: 7,326
image.php

I do not care about grandragon flukenz theignorantmasses or any other "inactive"
those reading, Nerd and Rally are the 2 tribes stopping domination of the world by psp. stop hiding. only with help can we stop the psp menace that might dominate this world. there is still hope to destroy the tyrants who aim to kill us all.

John Connor: If we stay the course, we are dead! WE ARE ALL DEAD!

Kyle Reese: Come with me if you want to live.

John Connor: We've been fighting a long time. We are out numbered by machines. Working around the clock,without quit. Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are listening to this, you are the resistance

DeletedUser

Do we really need more threads for these wars? I think this is number 6 or 7 now?

DeletedUser

lol,,love the Terminator speach~:)

P.s. Rally for the win.:)

Kash2Smash

this guy is an idiot. first of all, posting NERD and RALLY together means that we are allies, which we surely arent and not fighting this war together.

i am not even gonna argue about the ones you call ''inactive''

MODs, can we plz get this locked? there are tons of other topics on the wars.

DeletedUser

lol only thing we have in commen with nerd is we fighting the same tribes!! we have no dipolmatics like kash2smash says

agree witht he locking off this thread

DeletedUser

lol,,,But I liked the Terminator speach guys :icon_razz:

True,,no ties,,just same goals. = Destroy the bullies.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

bullys = someone that trys to make out they bigger thne someone else!! and dont like it whent hey get the smaller person hit them back hard!!

i know im a doormen i see plenty guys think cos they a bouncer they cna just bully people!! and it dont work lol!!
im not saying hug them just saying treat people fair and ur be treated fair!!

dfix

Another thread?!

even if you post this silly stats here, Rally is not fighting POWER.

I do not care about grandragon flukenz

SCUM leadership agreed to add them to the stats love, nothing now in this post anyway.

DeletedUser

Another thread?!

even if you post this silly stats here, Rally is not fighting POWER.

SCUM leadership agreed to add them to the stats love, nothing now in this post anyway.

If your not fighting POWER's there won't be anything to the stats for either side that will look unfair, so I think its just easier to add them there.

DeletedUser

Pointles thread.There is similar or the same thread already.this is spam lol

DeletedUser

If you people find it a pointless thread that should be locked, don't post in it, as, like mayo said:
Pointles thread.There is similar or the same thread already.this is spam lol
What you guys are doing is spamming, according to the rules.

Next time something like this happens, you better ignore the thread, or get infracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.