Resource Mine Levels

mattcurr

Matt 28 maybe is the smartest move, mathematically proven or whatever

Idk if it is I was too lazy to figure it out, though it wouldnt be too hard I dont think. Just kinda seemed to make sense.

shveik

^ hes alive! :icon_eek:

Yeap ... Stronger then ever, already with a pair of wings and fly as high as I can ... I told you somewhere in w49 forums about that :icon_cool:

Idk if it is I was too lazy to figure it out, though it wouldnt be too hard I dont think. Just kinda seemed to make sense.

I didn't figure it out too, just follow my line of thinking and especially in the center, it maybe necessary to keep that line cause simply you are in trouble waiting till 30's in a lot of scenarios ... But as you said that sense sometimes give you a chance to try with a bit higher mines depend of area and enemies around :icon_smile:
It's like w34 scenario, will rush Academy with 28/29 farm (you) or will wait till 30 (me)... So I usually said "only the brave soldiers had a chance to fail properly" ... So it's up to you ...

Peace

P.S. And a song for the end for all - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2kGNdE0b5Q ... Just Breathe :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited: