Resource Mine Levels

DeletedUser

Some tribes don't? Sure I'll give you that.
But if you calculate the odds you should always do it with the worst case scenario, don't you think so?

Cats are a nuisance at best, it's very hard to cat an active player in a decent tribe "back to stone age".
But yeah, I'm a cat hater, I'm biased.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108753

Some tribes don't? Sure I'll give you that.
But if you calculate the odds you should always do it with the worst case scenario, don't you think so?

Cats are a nuisance at best, it's very hard to cat an active player in a decent tribe "back to stone age".
But yeah, I'm a cat hater, I'm biased.

Worst case scenario would mean going fully defensive.

Not hard at all, very easy actually.

mattcurr

Mild curiosity what do you plan on doing with the clay and wood while you up your iron?

On a side note, I never really saw anyone play to 30 mines where I was paying attention, but in all limited hauls and no hauls ive always thought around 28 was smartest, so genuinely curious on the idea behind waiting that long for nobling.

DeletedUser111495

Mild curiosity what do you plan on doing with the clay and wood while you up your iron?

On a side note, I never really saw anyone play to 30 mines where I was paying attention, but in all limited hauls and no hauls ive always thought around 28 was smartest, so genuinely curious on the idea behind waiting that long for nobling.

Well normally im one of the ones who rush nobles for the award, i did it last HP round, although i have always felt I fall behind rather quickly if the mines in my main are not high enough, i suppose i could of built mines to 28 but luckily due to market i have managed to keep a constant flow of iron despite it being lower that the others, am just stacking up on troops now, will build the rest up as i go, also been waiting for some good villages to grow so im not wasting my noble on anything below 2k to begin with... of course i run the risk of being attacked by delaying troops but luckily its paid off in my case atm :) Iron to lv 26 will be adequate for now then ill get nobles sorted.

DeletedUser

Well normally im one of the ones who rush nobles for the award, i did it last HP round, although i have always felt I fall behind rather quickly if the mines in my main are not high enough, i suppose i could of built mines to 28 but luckily due to market i have managed to keep a constant flow of iron despite it being lower that the others, am just stacking up on troops now, will build the rest up as i go, also been waiting for some good villages to grow so im not wasting my noble on anything below 2k to begin with... of course i run the risk of being attacked by delaying troops but luckily its paid off in my case atm :) Iron to lv 26 will be adequate for now then ill get nobles sorted.

So from falling behind on too low mines, u went for mines-too-high? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser112257

I highly doubt your reasons for going 30 mines are very valid

Unless you are gifting your village

DeletedUser

^Real Bean??? (no spam, I have valid reasons to ask tha q.)
not a bane yet :^)

29/30/22+2
In my second vill that is :)
neidisch.jpg

shveik

Matt 28 maybe is the smartest move, mathematically proven or whatever, a bit slow way behind these 30 level mines but some areas give you a chance to build peacefully a 30/30/28 or something like that and later the profit is better if you know how to keep your village safe of course.

And definitely some people play to 30 level mines, I've seen them ... Huh, yeah maybe they never been in top spots, but around them :p

DeletedUser116462

Damn I can't believe within are already top 5. I bet they have really high pits. I wonder what they're build is

DeletedUser116462

Its not a troll, within is most definitely the best out there and probably has the best mine builds.