Respect for Merrak.

DeletedUser

I know I said in some other threads I'd leave this forum behind because I really don't like whining back and forth all the time :p, but I just thought this hadn't happened yet, and I think he does diserve respect. (If it was him and not a sitter)

He's inactive now and being internalled from the looks of it. But he did fight back hard and well for longer then most would have. But it was to much to handle, k34 was forfait, don't think he got enough help from his tribe. But seriously, I time my trains in 1 second or something mostly, on a few I have messed up and there was like 2 seconds between a noble or something, he sniped it! while he had so many incs. He bothered to retake everything I took from him at first apart from the ones I defended from closeby ofc.

But really he tried, and with more help it would have been an awesome fight.

So my RESPECT Merrak if ur still around, or my respect to the sitter if it was a sitter!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He doesn't tried to snipe my trains for some reason :) Maybe they were so weak for him, that he decided not to snipe them :)

DeletedUser

At a certain point he just gave up, but he did impress me first ^^.

He doesn't tried to snipe my trains for some reason :) Maybe they were so weak for him, that he decided not to snipe them :)
Dude, its not about you. Stop bragging everytime, like your an aeronautics engineer and you'r building the spaceship.
Everytime somebody says something nice about someone you'r there to include yourself in disscution and let the impression that its about you.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dude, its not about you. Stop bragging everytime, like your an aeronautics engineer and you'r building the spaceship.
Everytime somebody says something nice about someone you'r there to include yourself in disscution and let the impression that its about you.:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

ROFL, hehe thank god the arrogancy seems to limit itself to this place, he's actually quite nice ^^.

DeletedUser

So what are you saying? This topic wasn't about me??

DeletedUser

ROFL :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Maybe I should tell my IFeelU worshipers to attack him?

DeletedUser

For once I actually agree with you.

I am pretty sure merrak went on duty for his country which is why he left.