?? Response to Mints Declaration

DeletedUser

These pathetic attempts of trolling by changing text from twstats -.- Wow. It's not like it's a free, 24/7 website that anyone can look at and see Wizard is infact facerolling MIN and Push.

Side 1:
Tribes: MIN
Side 2:
Tribes: WIZARD

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 531
Side 2: 250
Difference: 281

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 19
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,014,850
Side 2: 823,850
Difference: 1,191,000

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 287,543
Side 2: 99,588
Difference: 187,955

chart

Yea, thanks for clearing it up, seems his stats were wrong.

As for the mistake below, it seems he did rename you incorrectly. Can't believe he said Duke Nukem, it's sequel Duke Nukem Forever is atrocious and a more apt comparison.

DeletedUser

I've put some recent stats up:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 20,156
Side 2: 8,228
Difference: 11,928

chart

Good work by MIN as of recent, I hope WIZARD can come back from the battering MIN is giving them.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've put some recent stats up:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 2

chart

Side 1: 200,156
Side 2: 8,228
Difference: 191,928

chart

Good work by MIN as of recent, I hope WIZARD can come back from the battering MIN is giving them.

LOL MIN is winning!!! Duh wheres the wizrd firepower?

Hard At Twerk

These pathetic attempts of trolling by changing text from twstats -.- Wow. It's not like it's a free, 24/7 website that anyone can look at and see Wizard is infact facerolling MIN and Push.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 531
Side 2: 250
Difference: 281

chart

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 19

chart

Side 1: 2,014,850
Side 2: 823,850
Difference: 1,191,000

chart

Side 1: 287,543
Side 2: 99,588
Difference: 187,955

chart
That literally means nothing. Have you not seen all the of other edited photos on here in the last hour?

DeletedUser119630

Dear Mints,

After much consideration to your war declaration, we have opted to play Switzerland. While we are sure you can spend the hours that it would take to try to noble our villages, we feel as a tribe that it would be worth your time to worry about larger tribes that are baring down on you. And really the silliness of taking on a 54th ranked tribe proves what? That you are powerful? That you have small balls? That you can stretch yourself thin?

All of these are valid reasons to consider an attack on the 54th rank tribe in the world. But if you feel you must show your muscle, then go ahead and show your muscle. Expect to be mocked, brandished a bully and probably taken out before the end of the world.

Thank you for your interest in war, but we are declining.

Signed,

4 guys and a cat.

DeletedUser97716

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night
Players: Black.Horde, qsen, Kastle, Aesulni

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 327
Side 2: 279
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 26
Difference: 32

chart

Side 1: 2,099,791
Side 2: 1,907,934
Difference: 191,857

chart

Side 1: 476,228
Side 2: 212,796
Difference: 263,432

chart

DeletedUser

so what going on with the so called god? :)

Lels :p

The world is going as god shaped it. He could have recruited the push guys before they joined wizard and made the world extremely lame and not challenging instead he told them to join Wizard. You guys should be thanking him for that gift. He could have made diplomacy with rim tribes and merged them in instead of fighting them like Wizard, but again he chose not to make the world an easy stomping and closed all doors to diplomacy by declaring war on the world.

Now @night faces a 1 tribe vs 5 tribe war and that is fine with us. We came for a fun fight and are excited for it :) This is a long way from over. See you all in the battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The world is going as god shaped it. He could have recruited the push guys before they joined wizard and made the world extremely lame and not challenging instead he told them to join Wizard. You guys should be thanking him for that gift. He could have made diplomacy with rim tribes and merged them in instead of fighting them like Wizard, but again he chose not to make the world an easy stomping and closed all doors to diplomacy by declaring war on the world.

Now @night faces a 1 tribe vs 5 tribe war and that is fine with us. We came for a fun fight and are excited for it :) This is a long way from over. See you all in the battlefield.

Didn't @night get into this position because they recruited so much? ... Like the #2 tribe... This seems like the first "fair" fight they're facing and they're losing it. if this is what they we're waiting for, I sure hope they'll start winning soon. Rather than just letting their weak be culled, because if all of their weak are gone. The strong will be so outnumbered they can't win anymore either.

Deleted User - 10017355

@FireRamenDrillNoodles? You posted them exact same stats in three threads, if we couldn't read, we wouldn't be playing tribalwars.

Five, @night might not have gone for diplomacy with all the rim tribes like WIZARD have ( even though the rim are WIZARD's only hope, wizard talk down on them like they are second rate trash), you have instead recruited the best players from the tribes. From Stripe: Mr Kiwi, From NL (previously FORK): Pianoman. You've also just taken a bunch from Who?

I will not talk about the LIFE merge/poaching because I believe that was understandable.

Having played w75 with the core @night group I thought they could, and would, just take on the world and win. Personally I've been disappointed, but I guess the players that were recruited may not be as strong as mint had though and he has to compensate.

@night is still the the strongest tribe in the world, they just need to stick to their guns and fight.

DeletedUser

Didn't @night get into this position because they recruited so much? ... Like the #2 tribe... This seems like the first "fair" fight they're facing and they're losing it. if this is what they we're waiting for, I sure hope they'll start winning soon. Rather than just letting their weak be culled, because if all of their weak are gone. The strong will be so outnumbered they can't win anymore either.

Like I said... Its a somewhat fair fight because mint wanted it to be (@night is 19 mil, wizard + their allies are over 25 mil). At the time that we recruited players from life, players from every tribe wanted in and we could have taken them and made it a completely one sided affair.

Mint chose to give wizard a fighting chance. You jump to conclusions too quickly holly :) There will be casualties on both sides of any war. Some weeks will be good for @night some will be good for wizard, its natural.

Michael Corleone.

"giving wizard a fighting chance" is the lamest cop out i think i ever heard and the thing is, Im actually rooting for @night. thats just lame. i hope to see a good war

DeletedUser

"giving wizard a fighting chance" is the lamest cop out i think i ever heard and the thing is, Im actually rooting for @night. thats just lame. i hope to see a good war

I think if mint would have accepted the push players that wanted to join this wouldve been the lamest TW world ever. We're all entitled to our own opinions, but not our own facts. I'm just telling you the facts bud :) not a cop out at all. Ask Chols001, Kempy, Gorts, Chase Chapel yourself if you dont want to take my word for it.

DeletedUser

A tribe of @Night's calibre can't handle an alliance of mostly rim tribes and a tribe @Night have looked down on for the entire world easily because they outnumber them by only 30% :D . The only reason there are casualties on @Nights side is because those players recruited weren't very good and gave up at the first sign of incoming. Was it because they were rubbish players or because they were not given the tools and atmosphere to succeed in @Night? Either way looks badly on @Night :p. Survival of the fittest is what mediocre tribes do because that is all they are capable of, people become good in good tribes merely by being in them.

Personally I look at those frontliners and see them losing a village per 50k ODD, that tells me that @Night didn't even bother to prestack for their biggest fight :eek:. @Night have talked the talk, but there's no point doing that if you can't walk the walk. @Night might be just overrated, a tribe riding on a reputation of winning a world that wasn't that hard or impressive to do or it was essentially luck. This allows them to get their way this world :(. Hope it is just them being arrogant and they will sort themselves out or this will be a boring fight as without the calibre of play to back the words, @Night will just be crushed :).

DeletedUser

A tribe of @Night's calibre can't handle an alliance of mostly rim tribes and a tribe @Night have looked down on for the entire world easily because they outnumber them by only 30% :D . The only reason there are casualties on @Nights side is because those players recruited weren't very good and gave up at the first sign of incoming. Was it because they were rubbish players or because they were not given the tools and atmosphere to succeed in @Night? Either way looks badly on @Night :p. Survival of the fittest is what mediocre tribes do because that is all they are capable of, people become good in good tribes merely by being in them.

Personally I look at those frontliners and see them losing a village per 50k ODD, that tells me that @Night didn't even bother to prestack for their biggest fight :eek:. @Night have talked the talk, but there's no point doing that if you can't walk the walk. @Night might be just overrated, a tribe riding on a reputation of winning a world that wasn't that hard or impressive to do or it was essentially luck. This allows them to get their way this world :(. Hope it is just them being arrogant and they will sort themselves out or this will be a boring fight as without the calibre of play to back the words, @Night will just be crushed :).

Time will tell. The real war is just getting started.

I have a question. I've come back into this game and I've never won a world and I kind of want to win one if I am going to invest the time into this game. At the same time, I'm not really that brilliant at the game. I want to know how good you have to actually be to win a world, like are there any bad tribes to win worlds?

.... lol and you are here talking about how 89 will end and making uneducated assumptions about 75. Funny stuff.

Deleted User - 10017355

@Night might be just overrated, a tribe riding on a reputation of winning a world that wasn't that hard or impressive to do or it was essentially luck. This allows them to get their way this world :(.

For someone that is about to have their own world win, perhaps you would understand that @night killed off faaaaark's premade in w75? TBH, I think that's impressive :D

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

How dare you blaspheme against GOD!?