Restart letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think it goes without saying that if you aren't playing TW for a challenge then you're playing the wrong game

Indeed, and organizing a gangbang is a way to remove the challenge.

I'm glad we agree that you and the rest of your tribe are playing the wrong game.

DeletedUser

lets clear up a little bit as of why this thread was created... "some people are afraid" not of the CAKE but of the letter.. the letter K now that is because the letter K that is attached to the numbers 64 banded together to take and un SuitUp and eat there cake in there birthday suit. simple, easy, nekkid... but as all things go they have 3 options, they can bend over and take it... they can whine about it... or they can use our oh so emotional leaders emotions against her to try and avoid the situation that you have once again fallen toward the wrong end of the blade.

now you all can go ahead and begin to flame, and troll and try to point fingers in every other direction that you want... but here are the facts.

We dont like you, you dont like us...

K64 doesn't like you, K64 doesn't have an issue with us.

to make sure that you dont lose all hope of staying no. 1 you want to disharten the other tribes by making it seem like if they choose to involve themselfs in our debachal that it will be their own demise.

but, the thing is no matter your tatics, no matter how hard you try. this is upon you. it may not have been brought on completely by yourself but it was brought on.

DeletedUser

Indeed, and organizing a gangbang is a way to remove the challenge.

I'm glad we agree that you and the rest of your tribe are playing the wrong game.
Nice attempt at rhetoric, but Cake! membership has been excited about the challenges presented to us -- we accepted them and still are. On the other hand, some of your members have opted for bleating about the fact that the popular ill sentiment towards SuitUp was capitalised upon and you've bemoaned apparent "dishonour."

I don't wish to comment further on this matter -- the histories of personal grievances and grudges therein don't appeal to me.

DeletedUser

Well looks like the SuitUp crew is healed from the amount of butt hurt that has been displayed over the last 48 hours. Nice to see that you took your tail out from in between your legs, and started talking some smack. You decided to take this thread over and bash Chase for in game antics. Fair and within the rules.

Anyone who knows Chase knows that she speaks... alot and is very emotionally attached to this game. She doesn't back down from anything she doesn't like whether it be a restart letter, a scout sent, or a player of her own slacking off. Not always the easiest person to get along with, i've had my own run-ins with her in the past. I know you quickly want to try and suggest that creating an alliance with another tribe in order to take down the in game mean machine known as suit up is only a temporary solution, "meat shields" etc etc. It's a very good tactic to cause doubt in the minds of those entering in with the faith that their service be rewarded.

With that said of course it will stunt the growth of everyone involved but those same players stand to be nobled by suit up if they don't get involved. Sort of a Catch-22, if you can convince them to stay out of it then you can noble them eventually

Its a well considered probability that start up tribes do not last in mid game, for me their chances of being nobled by suit players is less probable then the destruction of their growth from cat wars.... Which would certainly make them targets.

I would still maintain from a tactical point of view that the more average start up players thinking of getting involved in cat wars are badly served by that course of action.

Restart letters will never go away. They are here to stay. Period.

I personally have never benefited from sending out restart mails. Dont know why but it flat out never worked. I gave up after half a dozen attempts.

I generaly find, as have Suit it seems, that restart mails just make an area more hostile towards you and makes you a target..... I still send them, its more fun that way :)

SuitUp and Cake! are right on top of each other and neither really likes the other. A war is basically inevitable, the only question is when it will happen.
Me, I'm just sitting here with my popcorn, enjoying the PnP. Keep it up guys.

Imsure we will have plenty more with people stirring it up :icon_surprised:

On behalf of Suitup and Cake! thanks for the compliment DaWolf and enjoy your popcorn.

Still didn't fancy answering any of the evidence falsifying your statements then?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice attempt at rhetoric, but Cake! membership has been excited about the challenges presented to us

So excited that Chase mailed every single player in K64 in an attempt to get them to gangbang us. that's not excited about meeting a challenge. It's excitement over circumventing a challenge.

I very much agree with an earlier post:

I would go so far as to say that if you arent on the wrong side of an uneven conflict, then you are doing it wrong :icon_smile:

Outnumbering your opponent as your means of having a chance is not accepting a challenge, and is "doing it wrong".

I don't mind getting gangbanged, but I'll get my ass handed to me before I ever resort to using a coalition to win against a single tribe.

The only reason I'd ever make a coalition would be to war an opposing coalition to even the odds.

Gangbang us if you must, but don't do so and try and take the moral high ground.

Last edited:

LastApparatus

Nice attempt at rhetoric, but Cake! membership has been excited about the challenges presented to us -- we accepted them and still are. On the other hand, some of your members have opted for bleating about the fact that the popular ill sentiment towards SuitUp was capitalised upon and you've bemoaned apparent "dishonour."

I don't wish to comment further on this matter -- the histories of personal grievances and grudges therein don't appeal to me.

Cake! membership is excited about the challenges? Thats funny, because from what I've seen Cake! leadership isn't. From what I've seen the leadership has been crying and leaving and saying they're done over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.