Restart mails!

DeletedUser

Every world again, I search for the right words to come up with the perfect restart mail... but I'm all out ideas!
Anyone cares to dazzle me with their unique restart mail?

DeletedUser

I have a good idea but I do not want to tell it everyone. :) sorry

DeletedUser

i have a good idea

1. I'll give you 1000 pp just restart first.:icon_cool:

2. I'll show you my hot body but you should restart first.:icon_redface:

3. I'll send you all my nukes restart now.:icon_twisted: lol this is the most likely will not happen

DeletedUser

i have a good idea

3. I'll send you all my nukes restart now.:icon_twisted: lol this is the most likely will not happen
nice idea,especially 2 :p

DeletedUser79727

I got this one from a tribemate from w47 (not exact, but almost lol)

"Hi my name is *toot* i am an old man playing in his computer, I am a hippy who does nothing but smoke and get high all day everyday. Sometimes I forget to take a batch also. I ask you to restart because it would suck if an old hippy who gets high all the time and smells nobles your village.

thanks a lot and peace out
*toot*

DeletedUser

i have a good idea

Me likey

Temedgin

hi, your in a highly contested area. pritty much every one here is getting owned, you'd prolly have a better start else where.

DeletedUser

if you are a good player you do not need players to restart cause you will kill him anyway.

DeletedUser

How is that relevant in this topic? :icon_eek:

Its a goal of the perfect restart mail

edit: I was hoping in my first post people would infer that the people who restarted would turn barb, who could then be attacked before BP ended giving an advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Every world again, I search for the right words to come up with the perfect restart mail... but I'm all out ideas!
Anyone cares to dazzle me with their unique restart mail?

I politely offer them them advice on how to start up better and general tips about TW if they restart for me. They often accept the offer.

Temedgin

I politely offer them them advice on how to start up better and general tips about TW if they restart for me. They often accept the offer.

sound method. kind word's are sometimes so much more effective:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i have a good idea

the number 2 is the best..:D

DeletedUser

Always good to tell 'em your very experienced. Then strike up a conversation....after a while ask them would they "lead a sister tribe" you are having setup. Get them to restart in a direction "where the tribe is going to be created".

Then just block.

Don't judge me! :icon_redface: