Restart Messages

DeletedUser

My answer to any of these restart letters is bring it.

My favorite one I ever saw went something like this...was for the last world which I started then decided I didn't like it, so I deleted my account.

"Go to settings<start over< confirm, because I am next to you and I have 400K points in world____, and you stand no chance vs me so just restart now."

My answer was...."hmmm 400K points....not bad not bad, not very good but still not bad." and then I posted a link to my profile on tw stats for world 15 and the player not only didn't answer me he restarted.

Lol :lol:

DeletedUser

In worlds like this I think it's pretty useless to send out restart messages.

I find it more effective to hit them as soon as BP ends with a large amount of axes showing them they have no chance of survival.

Benefits:

1) It gives them an extra day or so to build up their village. Once a village goes grey it wont be growing anymore so your better of having a 100-150 points farm then a 50 point. There's a bigger chance it'll have higher resource camps

2) It makes your surroundings aware that you will inevitably attack them in which case the wall goes up aswell as their troops so you'll be loosing more then gaining once you do start attacking.

3) If you send it out to lets stay 10 villages or so, you'll usually find people don't take threats likely and generally get upset in which case you should be looking forward to seeing a few incomings.

Just my 2 cents. Hit 'em when they're least expecting it.

DeletedUser

nope, its good to have a few barbs around to farm before beginner protection ends.

More barbs you have reduces the number of live players, which then reduces the number of growing villages. Then you dont have villages to farm with higher level mines. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah... give no warning... mine is in my profile... you don't read it it is your problem...

DeletedUser

More barbs you have reduces the number of live players, which then reduces the number of growing villages. Then you dont have villages to farm with higher level mines. :icon_wink:

i didn't say turn them all into barbs, i said one or two.

DeletedUser

If you read what I said, I never mentioned all either. I simply stated that the more barbs near you means the less live villages there are.

i have a few barbs near me, but i also have quite a few live villages.

DeletedUser

I got one on an account i was sitting on W14.....it was similar and cocky to the above...too bad that village was stacked with over 200k in defensive troops and over 50k in scouts ...LAWLZ. Needless to say it didnt get taken. Personally I dont send retarded messages, when i want a village ill just take it.

DeletedUser

My answer to any of these restart letters is bring it.

My favorite one I ever saw went something like this...was for the last world which I started then decided I didn't like it, so I deleted my account.

"Go to settings<start over< confirm, because I am next to you and I have 400K points in world____, and you stand no chance vs me so just restart now."

My answer was...."hmmm 400K points....not bad not bad, not very good but still not bad." and then I posted a link to my profile on tw stats for world 15 and the player not only didn't answer me he restarted.

Lmao made my day...