Retiring

DeletedUser

Hey all, I'm retiring from w49 playing, not that I've really played the world much recently, it was mainly just a test lol..
I know that not many of you will know me as I only really posted in the first week of the forums, but w49 has been one hectic ride.

Anyways, until W50 comes out (Joining Poison'd FTW!!) I'ma have a lil muckaround on the rim w21 :p

If anyone wants to join me I'm in K99 playing under .PK. :D

Have fun, happy gaming, and lets see some kickass in w50.

PK.

DeletedUser

so this was a test for 50?
so hows it doing mate?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

pk3rz 30, the next time you crawl back to TW to continue your addiction, please think of a real name instead of just banging your unsavory mug on the keyboard and using the result.

DeletedUser

Uh Taco, no the test was for 51/52, and I'm in poison'd w50.

and waffen I think you have some things to worry about, considering I said I'm only quitting w49.

obviously you can't read, and also, do you have a life? bagging out people's names online just for the fun of it?
People choose their names, if you think your Hard baggin out my choice of a name, to match a few mate's usernames, You really need a life.

So Yeah, have fun with that, big hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uh Taco, no the test was for 51/52, and I'm in poison'd w50.

and waffen I think you have some things to worry about, considering I said I'm only quitting w49.

obviously you can't read, and also, do you have a life? bagging out people's names online just for the fun of it?
People choose their names, if you think your Hard baggin out my choice of a name, to match a few mate's usernames, You really need a life.

So Yeah, have fun with that, big hero.

pekrz30, you are a loser and a very uncreative, low IQ loser at that. You are dumb enough to think that copying others or banging your ugly face on the keyboard are the only ways to make an online name. There is another very rarely used option: THINK of a new name. Losers like you pkerz33, will till many a field sweating out the endless hours of farming to avoid ever having to think.

DeletedUser

Look mate, stop stalking me..

go away please, your abusive manner is making me uncomfortable, your spelling making me doubt your IQ. Please, you've posted 4 times after my posts, this isn't funny old man.

DeletedUser

Everytime I post on this website, sure as a dog humps your leg, pkerz30 is back to stalk and harass me again.

DeletedUser

Stop.. Please..
old creep, stop stalking me, you started this by posting on MY thread,

DeletedUser

I have to admit that I secretely admire Waffens comments, maybe its because of lack of sleep, but maybe they are actually quite funny, dunno. Sorry pk3rz if this makes him keep on going ^^

DeletedUser

Look mate, stop stalking me..

go away please, your abusive manner is making me uncomfortable, your spelling making me doubt your IQ. Please, you've posted 4 times after my posts, this isn't funny old man.

10 free gold coins if you can find a single spelling mistake in the post you are referring to. The old man fantasy is just as dumb. peckerz30, you are so filled with hate that you are grabbing at imaginary straws to get yourself riled up about.

DeletedUser

Pk, you need to come into the Poison'd skype Chat , your never online :icon_cry:

Have you recieved the updates aswell.

And GL on the Rim :lol:

DeletedUser

hehe thanks teneX

and yeah I only have skype on my itouch :p

I'll join it today :p
I'm very noob at skype.

Waffen stop the hate man, I've honestly had enough, I don't know who you think you are, but the fact you can only bag me out online amuses me bud, yeah you may think you're tough picking on a 16 year old kid, but I find it sad that that's what makes you feel strong. either way,

10 free gold coins if you can find a single spelling mistake in the post you are referring to. The old man fantasy is just as dumb. peckerz30, you are so filled with hate that you are grabbing at imaginary straws to get yourself riled up about.

Yeah you spelt my username wrong.

Point proven.

Now go pick on some other kids..

or you could get a job you moronic no-lifer.

Don't flame me back.

You're only hurting yourself...

.PK.

DeletedUser

Good thing you aren't saying you're quitting TW entirely, because I can already predict that you shall fail ;o