Return of the Proper Propaganda

darkaniken2

This is a headscratcher. Are you seriously complaining that some Cultists are using a legitimate tactic in pre-bombing targets to limit wall building and troop production? Wow.

I personally don't have a whole lot of cats. But if they bring this much irritation I may reconsider :icon_wink:.
It's fun to hit the rally point in one attack and time 2+ to hit right behind it to take down the HQ so that it takes awhile to rebuild. W24 is faster than this one and it's still annoying, so I'd say it'd drive people insane here.

DeletedUser

This is a headscratcher. Are you seriously complaining that some Cultists are using a legitimate tactic in pre-bombing targets to limit wall building and troop production? Wow.

I personally don't have a whole lot of cats. But if they bring this much irritation I may reconsider :icon_wink:.

lol its not irritation. We are talking about Cultists who have been constantly denied not even bothering trying to noble villages anymore. Who even builds cats anyway???

kyoki

lol its not irritation. We are talking about Cultists who have been constantly denied not even bothering trying to noble villages anymore. Who even builds cats anyway???

i build cats, only in a few defense villages though

DeletedUser

This will happen if you ignore some catapults

My farm building in W26 is bigger than this one!!!
Defender: FF
Village: FFC Middle

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 10.174 711 12.635 23520/23520
Damage by catapult bombardment: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level18 to level11

DeletedUser

I tried, I really tried to come up with something witty to say about OTB. I'm stumped. So I got this.

boobies.jpg

DeletedUser28662

Not actually related to catapults, but I find this one funny.
Link
And it all ends with GirlDargon doing surgery and safe me, while the rest of FF Family rims ROA, the muffin eaters :lol:

DeletedUser

Not actually related to catapults, but I find this one funny.
Link
And it all ends with GirlDargon doing surgery and safe me, while the rest of FF Family rims ROA, the muffin eaters :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, i think you just posted propaganda against yourself...
wolfce6.jpg

DeletedUser28662

I did not say I was good at making probaganda :icon_rolleyes:
but I could change the naes and tribe tags :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

No matter how you try and change it, it doesnt change the fact you shot yourself in the foot with a bazooka ;)

DeletedUser

I did not say I was good at making probaganda :icon_rolleyes:
but I could change the naes and tribe tags :icon_sad:

there is a lesson here.

You may have thousands of armies. But we have Arnold and his unlimited ammo cheat codes.