Reunite on w37?

DeletedUser

something different among many on the other PnP threads:

i have not played since 21.. or something when i played in PILLS as CJcrimson, and before that NOTS as Huggling N00blet. Due to the new rules which disallow players from entering numerous worlds, i find myself looking at so many new names, and so little background on alot of the tribes.

so in short, i would like to allow anyone in this thread to reunite with some of the players and tribes in which they used to play with, while keeping it related to w37.

DeletedUser

Hrrrm, I have a faint memory of you from W17. You may have a faint memory of me as being the noob who made an idiot of himself publicly back then.

DeletedUser

Hrrrm, I have a faint memory of you from W17. You may have a faint memory of me as being the noob who made an idiot of himself publicly back then.

aaa thankyou!
i do indeed remember you, yes there was alot of criticism of you in the forums, but from what i remember you were someone who had a very different opinion to everyone else, was this back in the days of XiG or NOTS, it has been such a long time haha?

and if im not mistaken you alos had a stint in world 21 or 22...?

DeletedUser

i have not played since 21.. or something when i played in PILLS as CJcrimson, and before that NOTS as Huggling N00blet. Due to the new rules which disallow players from entering numerous worlds, i find myself looking at so many new names, and so little background on alot of the tribes.

so in short, i would like to allow anyone in this thread to reunite with some of the players and tribes in which they used to play with, while keeping it related to w37.

I was Game On in Pills

DeletedUser

I was Game On in Pills

wow pervis! didnt expect to see you around, are you playing 37?
and do you keep in touch with anyone from Pills?
i miss our convos on skype with wietse and sami.

DeletedUser

i thats right, i did alot of talking between NOTS and STORM. 2 of the main PnP problems if i dont say so myself!

keeping busy, enjoying the worlds 500 member limit...?

Not really :D. I'm trying to teach a noob tribe to play, and the member limit is just annoying :D.

DeletedUser

Well, w17 was my last world. Does -Evo- / Px ring a bell to anyone? Lol.

Yeah, I know, we got owned.

DeletedUser

I was stuck with WW in a pre-made on W27, was in a tribe with Spann on W21, was an arch-enemy of Petrospanteli on W33, and was in tribes with Juksey and Driver on W13. I think that might cover it all :) (yes, they all play W37)

DeletedUser

wow pervis! didnt expect to see you around, are you playing 37?
and do you keep in touch with anyone from Pills?
i miss our convos on skype with wietse and sami.

I'm still in reasonable contact with most people who have ever been in pills, yesh.

DeletedUser

I played in world 12 with you in XiG/Virus, and we played in Pills in w15 and I believe 26.

smooth mover

I played in w17 but it was one of my first so i would doubt it if anyone knew me from there, doubt people would even remember the tribe *D*

RemyRose

It's funny how I always end up with Pervis on the same worlds.

Oh, and TDO*.