Review the player above you:

DeletedUser101094

Simple, You look at whoever the last person was to post, and you review them. If your forum name is different from your in-game name post that as well.

AngelicDemise

TheHowling

Simple, You look at whoever the last person was to post, and you review them. If your forum name is different from your in-game name post that as well.

AngelicDemise

Not in her tribe, but she does promote her tribe well. very good on recruitment drive and does upset a few tribes, but overal has had a lot of success with recruitment. many new players have joined. only time will tell on the longetivity of this player, but I expect her/him to do well and expect a lot from this player.

Blood has had a lot of success, and will be around for some time in its 3 family format

DeletedUser104661

The Howling:

Player: obviously a #1 player contender, a very good manager. living up to expectation's definitely. Not afraid of war or no Man-women-tribe.

Tribe: Rev i see getting into then staying in the top 3 of this world, if not winning it. Good coordinating experienced member's, very close player's. REV Don't jump members around at all, been same members since the early weeks if not days of Casual world when forming

Overall Rating: Excellent

DeletedUser

Platinum, you did not leave your name so I'm going to rate howling again, sorry :p
Based on the auto updating maps he has a very strong tight cluster, which should be a fairly easy position to hold. Saying that you have some nearby competition and because of the close proximity you are kinda restricting what you are able to noble. Based on Tw-stats your rank has pretty much been constantly going up so that is also a good sign, and you also have some OD which proves you have some competition in your area, whether that is a good or a bad thing would depend on your play style and what your diplomacy is with the local competition. Finally you own 5% of your continent,but wes isn't too far behind with 4% so your continent isn't going to be a free ride to stay in rank 1 there.

As for your tribe, I can't say I know much about any of the tribes at all. I have not been following the Tribes very closely but based on the maps your tribe owns a pocket in the centre of your continent and is surrounded by other tribes, how that will work for expansion Will once again depend on what tactics your tribe decides to play.

IGN: Stitch.

DeletedUser104661

Platinum, you did not leave your name so I'm going to rate howling again, sorry :p
Based on the auto updating maps he has a very strong tight cluster, which should be a fairly easy position to hold. Saying that you have some nearby competition and because of the close proximity you are kinda restricting what you are able to noble. Based on Tw-stats your rank has pretty much been constantly going up so that is also a good sign, and you also have some OD which proves you have some competition in your area, whether that is a good or a bad thing would depend on your play style and what your diplomacy is with the local competition. Finally you own 5% of your continent,but wes isn't too far behind with 4% so your continent isn't going to be a free ride to stay in rank 1 there.

As for your tribe, I can't say I know much about any of the tribes at all. I have not been following the Tribes very closely but based on the maps your tribe owns a pocket in the centre of your continent and is surrounded by other tribes, how that will work for expansion Will once again depend on what tactics your tribe decides to play.

stitch its choco, cocomilk420? =]

DeletedUser101094

cocomilk420

Gotta give him credit for playing after Blood knocked him down to 1 village, with war back on hes already lost another villa. Will wait to see how he goes this time. But all in all, a poor player.

DeletedUser

AngelicDemise

Don't really know all that much about you at this point. You've been with Blood since the beginning (I think) and have remained loyal to them. You and your tribe have made it through several pointless wars, where the only real action was more tribes declaring war on either side (maybe your current one is different). Your villages are decent, kinda small, but you didn't cluster yourself up like most players have. Also your 3 defender of the day awards are impressive. All in all, I see a good player, possibly an exceptional player, but I haven't had enough contact with you to know for sure.

DeletedUser

ImGonnaConquerMatt:
Decent Points, however you do not own the continent that You are based in, and depending on your tribes diplomacy you could be in an awkward or beneficial location. Your villages are of very nice size, all of a rather high standard as well which should be quite nice for minting and recruiting etc. This is proven by a very nice OD, possibly a result of Infect and -H- Fighting -if they are. You have quite a lot of competition in your area though which means still going to have to work hard to keep in the game in your area. Your growth ranking however is way below the par for Top 20, so perhaps you need to look into a more efficient growth option.
Tribe, I really don't know much about any of the tribes so I cant say much other than they are rank 1 so you should have some decent players in your tribe to back you up if you need it.

IGN : Stitch.

DeletedUser

Stitch.:
Decent ranking and i believe you've been in "Bee's" for awhile, I wouldn't say your OD is great but if you can keep working and put your skills to good use, i believe you could be better use for your tribe even though your already a perfect player in my eyes.
i like your idea of clustering up but on the down side, there are still a lot of barbs around. I believe you have a good chance of remaining in the Top 20 if not the Top 10. You have a good competition on your hands considering you've got some decent tribes right on your doorstep. (I don't know much about Bee's because i rarely see your guys names pop up so yeah, i hope you like this review and reflect upon it.)

IGN: Dukestheman2000@yahoo

DeletedUser52434

Dukestheman2000@yahoo:
What can I say? You will fear him, if he is sat in a villa beside you, cause one day you can't help yourself but will be compelled to attack. Likes to be attacked more than to attack! Has been on TW for a while so expect to see him grow his collection of villas over time. Will he one day join in a war and battle it out with his tribe? Watch this space :)
Looking at his w23 stats I see he hoped from academy tribe to academy tribe - be good to watch him battle it out with his tribe this time.

DeletedUser

Beddgelret:

Well, you seem to be a veteran of the game with some reasonably successful accounts in the past. In this world though, you had an unfortunate start of 700 points like myself which is really hindering. You farm a decent amount, however, you have nobled little barbs (but are growing them quite quickly) which hinders the speed at which you can grow but can give you a nice cluster that will help later in the game. You are in quite a small tribe, never heard of you guys really, but overall, I think you must be a decent player, flying up the rankings, you will defiantly be a top 100 player at some stage at least.

DeletedUser

RyanageSG:

Tribe:Seems quite a good tribe to be in at this early stage time will tell

Experiance: This world is your best so far unless on alias account of 8. Hopefully you will learn a bit more here.

OD: Quite nice ODA and OD even. more offensive looking and not on spiked barbarians either good stuff

Location: Not too bad location quite a space to spread out in the future

IGN: Human Torch

DeletedUser101094

Human Torch,

Alot of self conquers, (What are you doing?) Handful of player conquers which is nice to see on this world, Low OD score, Defender of the day award, not to bad, though easily earned on this world, Your villages are pretty scattered out, and the tribe you are in is lead by a sub-par player. All in all id rate you an average to below average player.

But please dont take this as offence, this is simply what I can see, for all i know on another world you are no.1 and have simply had bad luck here :)

DeletedUser

I don't see why you had to express your opinion of the tribes leader, that doesn't pertain to human torch herself

DeletedUser101094

I don't see why you had to express your opinion of the tribes leader, that doesn't pertain to human torch herself

A players ability to determine who is a strong leader is relevant? Shows if they are blind noobs or smart players looking for a strong tribe.

DeletedUser

Not when it comes to the players skill

what leader they have is irrelevant

More or less all you are attempting to do is spread your personal bias.
Not sure if you knew, but don't talk down shig, he hasn't been around for ages because of a real life situation.

Also if we want to get into it I can make several assumptions about you, you think too much about yourself, it's not going to help you become a better player. One this is casual world, there is nothing special about it, we all got rimmed to get here.
You don't know how to defend, I highly doubt that you can snipe, and it's apparent in your bragging attempts of killed offense.
It's not easy to get stacked on this world with the attack limit, don't gloat about it, it would be one thing if you were sniping the trains, but your not.

Your nuke build sucks, a person can tell you have a weak nuke by how much damage the cats do.
Tribal wars introduced a wonderful feature called account manager, can easily rebuild villages that you enjoy to cat.

I haven't seen a train of yours, but i bet it's probably just as impressive as your defending stills, or should i say the lack of them.

now yes it is smart to stack villages that are in short range of the enemy, but it seems that is all you do, probably correlates as to why you brag about your ODD(really nothing to brag about).

Could go on but look forward to what you have to say

mail me ingame we can hash it out there i.g.n: Gula 2k8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Human Torch,

Alot of self conquers, (What are you doing?) Handful of player conquers which is nice to see on this world, Low OD score, Defender of the day award, not to bad, though easily earned on this world, Your villages are pretty scattered out, and the tribe you are in is lead by a sub-par player. All in all id rate you an average to below average player.

But please dont take this as offence, this is simply what I can see, for all i know on another world you are no.1 and have simply had bad luck here :)

Hmm. Self conquers. Explained by: everyone is moshing for the decent villages. So accidental prenobling occurs. Simple!

Scattered villages: Much, much more farming hauls. Most people don't farm (it's casual after all). Human Torch farms, and needs the space. And, in case you hadn't noticed, there aren't many decent-point villages in between the ones he has - at least ones that he can noble. So, surely not nobling nearby 100 point barbs (as they were at the time) is a GOOD thing?

Gula Behnid already pointed out that the tribe leader is irrelevant to a player's skill..

And your rating of Human Torch being a 'below average' player. The definition of average is pretty much the 'middle'. How is 57 out of 5717 (number of people currently on the world) BELOW the average? And saying that you're comparing him to other worlds and the quality of players there doesn't help, as this is the casual world forum. Not a forum for the others. So I'm basically saying that Human Torch is, by his ranking (I know that doesn't mean everything, blah blah blah), a distinctly above-average player.

DeletedUser107730

Sputnik273: Still small, and have been growing slowly, but high ODA means you are an aggressive player. Surrounded by -H- members, including human torch so may be tough but still plenty of small players your size in your k.

Tribe: Never heard of them and small, to your NE and aren't too clustered.

It looks to me that you are in a good position and could easily do well on this world.

Apache-ML

DeletedUser

Apache-ML

OD Attack Rank: 70. (179,265 score)
OD Defense Rank: 92. (88,556 score)

Points: 9/10 You've had an increase in growth lately, which means more activity. Thumbs up for that! You've got a good rank as well
Tribe: 5/10 Ranked 6th, but not even 2 weeks old. Time will tell if this tribe has what's needed to succeed. I notice a slight point decrease the past day. I'll give it a neutral 5/10 until I see what you're capable of.

ODT: 5/10 Rank 69. (267,821 score) I would expect more from a player ranked 29th. Obviously you haven't fought much for the villages taken. Low OD could be positive as well though, you haven't lost a lot of troops.

Location: 7/10 Still room for growth, though you seem kind of sealed inside your tribe cluster, or might be in the future.

Total: 26/40 You still have room for improvement :)

-Lews Therin Telamon-

DeletedUser

-Lews Therin Telamon-

Opponents defeated: 27.032 (940.) mostly ODA

Points: 5/10 You haven't exactly had the best start, but it is not too bad either, You are in top 10 in your Continent and are of similar size to a few players who you could make your target.
Tribe: 3/10 Don't know much about them, Don't seem to be based in K73. Seems to be a remake of a tribe in w64 but obviously most the decent players would still be in w64 rather than on casual other than the unlucky few that got Opped.
OD: 8/10 Not bad for your size, not too much but it isn't slacking either.
Location: 8/10: The rim is the best place to be, an ever expanding Area to control could be in your grasp if you play wisely.

Total: 24/40 Perhaps work on making your tribe stand out or look into finding a New one. Best of Luck :)

Last edited by a moderator: