Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser48443

I have completed the Quest for Resources. It says "Upgrade Timber/Clay/Iron to 15, receive 5k of each. I have done this, but there is no reward showing.

Are there other things that are required to be upgraded first as well? If so, why are they not listed?

DeletedUser48443

No, I have not, as it does not show. The only reward I have showing to complete at this time, the the research of LC. I only know about this, b/c my friend plays as well, and has it showing on his.

Only thing I can think of, is that you have to upgrade certain things first, before unlocking that. He has a couple of things researched I do not at this time. If this is the case, I dislike the fact you have to upgrade a village, in a specific order designated by TW and not how you want to. If I am a defensive player, why would I want to waste 3200+ res of each to research Offense? All that time wasted.

DeletedUser48443

Then something is wrong, as here I sit, all resources at 15, yet no quest or reward shows except for the lc. Which I am currently researching.

I will know soon enough.

DeletedUser

You don't have to complete the quests. It's only there to give new players an idea of how to play the game.

DeletedUser48443

But if you complete them, most of them are beneficiary. In this case, you get 5k resources of each, thats a nice thing to have early in the game. Yet, I am unable to get it, b/c there is something that is not completed.... And I can't find anything that explains all the Quests and their rewards.

DeletedUser

So they are worthwhile....

Put a ticket in, maybe it's a bug or try setting a sitter see if you have missed something.

DeletedUser

For you to see the 15, 15, 15 mine lvl resource quest you need to first achieve the research of LC and purchase 1 LC, after doing that two more quests will pop up. The mine one, the one your looking for, and the quest that will also give you 5K of each resource and a lvl 2 flag, which is the troop quest. Were you need to get 2K troops before achieving that quest.

DeletedUser48443

As well, since this is a tech world, I have to waste a research point on LC, only to revoke it later...

Thanks ViRuS, I will do that if researching this LC doesn't work.

DeletedUser48443

For you to see the 15, 15, 15 mine lvl resource quest you need to first achieve the research of LC and purchase 1 LC, after doing that two more quests will pop up. The mine one, the one your looking for, and the quest that will also give you 5K of each resource and a lvl 2 flag, which is the troop quest. Were you need to get 2K troops before achieving that quest.

Thank you very much, that is what I figured. Is there some where that shows this?

DeletedUser

Not that I'm aware of. I just know this since I've done it before, and I've already researched LC a while ago.

DeletedUser106856

Have you enough room for the resources ?

It will not give you the resources if your warehouse is not big enough or if it would = an overload.

Upgrade warehouse. Get resources

DeletedUser

When you believe there is a bug, please submit a ticket. It helps support staff check it out, make sure it's a bug (if it is), and fix it. Please do this in the future :).

I'll leave this open as it appears it's not actually a bug, so people can continue helping you out :).

dukeyp123

As well, since this is a tech world, I have to waste a research point on LC, only to revoke it later...

Thanks ViRuS, I will do that if researching this LC doesn't work.

Why would you revoke LC in your first village? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

there is actually a few bugs going on with 64,.. id see quest pop up all of sudden when i didnt do anything.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Have you enough room for the resources ?

It will not give you the resources if your warehouse is not big enough or if it would = an overload.

Upgrade warehouse. Get resources

Incorrect. Quests will overflow your warehouse if you accept them when you shouldn't.

As others have said it is because you have not completed the lc quest yet which is a pre-requisite.

As for you wasting a tech though: LC should be made in your first village. Period. Even if making your first village defense you should be making lc along with your infantry defense up until you have the building levels needed to produce hc. There is simply no reason to ever not make lc in your first village.

HCav strat.

While that might be a reason to revoke the tech eventually it is still not a valid reason to skip lc completely. Quest or no quest lc farm too well for skipping them to be sane, especially since skipping them actually postpones reaching the building levels needed to research hc due to severely limiting your farming income.

Last edited:

A humble player

While that might be a reason to revoke the tech eventually it is still not a valid reason to skip lc completely. Quest or no quest lc farm too well for skipping them to be sane, especially since skipping them actually postpones reaching the building levels needed to research hc due to severely limiting your farming income.
I disagree (wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.