Rhodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Nevermind their current point tallies, but has anyone else noticed the top 2 players from the tribe Rhodes seems to be actively in support of white supremacy and/or colonialism?

Top 2 players:

1579548561269.png

Tribe profile:

1579548588340.png

From the wikipedia page, explaining who John Cecil Rhodes was (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Rhodes):

Wikipedia said:
One of Rhodes's primary motivations in politics and business was his professed belief that the Anglo-Saxon race was, to quote his will, "the first race in the world". Under the reasoning that "the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race", he advocated vigorous settler colonialism and ultimately a reformation of the British Empire so that each component would be self-governing and represented in a single parliament in London. Ambitions such as these, juxtaposed with his policies regarding indigenous Africans in the Cape Colony—describing the country's native black population as largely "in a state of barbarism", he advocated their governance as a "subject race", and was at the centre of actions to marginalise them politically—have led recent critics to characterise him as a white supremacist and "an architect of apartheid".

And in any case anyone is in any doubt whether they know this, here is the profile from one of them, the current rank one. I'd draw you to their personal text:

1579566683899.png

If the text wasn't enough, the picture is of the previous PM of Rhodesia (modern day Zimbabwe), named you guessed it, Ian Smith. Here's his own wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Smith

Wikipedia said:
Smith, who has been described as personifying white Rhodesia remains a highly controversial figure, critics describe him as an unrepentant racist whose policies and actions caused the deaths of thousands and contributed to Zimbabwe's later crises.

What a world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser124168

Fun Fact - If you try and attack Praetorian.cz you are prohibited from doing so. The reason for this is not that he is under BP but for a reason which we are prohibited from talking about in Forums.

Now if only InnoGames/Support would see that another player in Rhodes is doing the same thing that Preatorian was, people in K55 might be able to buy res without a reaction (plus typing) time of under 300ms. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11563159

Nevermind their current point tallies, but has anyone else noticed the top 2 players from the tribe Rhodes seems to be actively in support of white supremacy and/or colonialism?

Top 2 players:

View attachment 3489

Tribe profile:

View attachment 3490

From the wikipedia page, explaining who John Cecil Rhodes was (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Rhodes):

And in any case anyone is in any doubt whether they know this, here is the profile from one of them, the current rank one. I'd draw you to their personal text:

View attachment 3491

If the text wasn't enough, the picture is of the previous PM of Rhodesia (modern day Zimbabwe), named you guessed it, Ian Smith. Here's his own wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Smith

What a world.
Bloodhood thanks for sharing map of T1TS with us. It’s good to know you have an ally (family tribe) and you’ve marked all 4 Spanish tribes red, worried about them a bit?! lol
I’ve heard Lord cheat Aragorn and his last tribe was rimmed by then on 108 hahaha

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Bloodhood thanks for sharing map of T1TS with us. It’s good to know you have an ally (family tribe) and you’ve marked all 4 Spanish tribes red, worried about them a bit?! lol
I’ve heard Lord cheat Aragorn and his last tribe was rimmed by then on 108 hahaha

Whoooops, fortunately only personal markings and tribal ones, not actual diplomacy (though quite clearly T2Ts and T1Ts are related - what you gonna do when there's more than 20 of you?!).

But I agree, whoever has or hasn't done it, an awful lot of scripting, and it is very shitty. I did think players who would be caught get banned rather than a forced restart, but who knows. Do you know that actually occurred or are you just throwing around wild accusations? What I do know is you seem to have quite the grudge yourself!

Last edited:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Just gotta be quick with the click click

I've sat there pressing F5 and a finger on 5 with one hand on one and the other my mouse, a few times to see if I could beat the scripts. It wasn't possible, it'll appear and be gone again too quickly. Means no pp market to start with on affected continents.

Deleted User - 11563159

Such a simple thing but still so difficult to do. Lol

There are a lot of players who don’t need excuses they just put extra hours to snipe on the market.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Yes it was aimed at the thread.

If the tribe name bothers you report it. If it's not deemed illegal and still bothers you then beat them IG... should be easy now xD but why do you need to come virtue signal on the forums ?

White knight is usually in this day and age reserved for those with a psychologically complex attitude towards women (in a broader context), so I was just confused by the usage.

Either way, I can't say the fact that they exist in the world keeps me up at night. However, as much as you believe your worldly newsletters are worth reading, I thought others may find it either amusing, interesting or bothering (it is Ok to be bothered) that the rank 1 or 2 were a couple of cheating white supremacists. Can you honestly tell me that it's not at all interesting?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
White knight is usually in this day and age reserved for those with a psychologically complex attitude towards women (in a broader context), so I was just confused by the usage.

Either way, I can't say the fact that they exist in the world keeps me up at night. However, as much as you believe your worldly newsletters are worth reading, I thought others may find it either amusing, interesting or bothering (it is Ok to be bothered) that the rank 1 or 2 were a couple of cheating white supremacists. Can you honestly tell me that it's not at all interesting?

Have you spoken to either of them or are you just slandering them as white supremacists off a historical name? So because I find the bush war fascinating as well am I a white supremacist too?? And when I post my little newsletters I like to get all my ducks in a row ;)

Either way if they are cheating white supremacists, nothing before nobles is newsworthy & the way you posted this was clearly a cras attempt at grabbing social brownie points in today's backwards PC society so downvote from me sir :)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Meow!

Are fans of John Cecil Rhodes, Ian Smith, the state of Rhodesia and colonialism usually innocent fan boys worthy of your interviews? Do you do requests?

I do also like that your role as newsletter editor and chief allows you to decide what is newsworthy and what is not. I'm not sure I've seen you post on other threads denouncing their lack of news worthiness. Should we stay silent here till nobles occur? Or do we wait till your say so?

And other than my obvious denial at your accusation for any motives I may have, ignoring the rather personal nature of your attack and forgetting your slightly cack handed attempt at differentiating my supposed motives for posting from your own... how on earth did you evolve that into a commentary on society! Or was it just an attempt at peacocking your intelligence?

Interesting all the same ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Meow!

Are fans of John Cecil Rhodes, Ian Smith, the state of Rhodesia and colonialism usually innocent fan boys worthy of your interviews? Do you do requests?

I do also like that your role as newsletter editor and chief allows you to decide what is newsworthy and what is not. I'm not sure I've seen you post on other threads denouncing their lack of news worthiness. Should we stay silent here till nobles occur? Or do we wait till your say so?

And other than my obvious denial at your accusation for any motives I may have, ignoring the rather personal nature of your attack and forgetting your slightly cack handed attempt at differentiating my supposed motives for posting from your own... how on earth did you evolve that into a commentary on society! Or was it just an attempt at peacocking your intelligence?

Interesting all the same ;)

I do take requests & yes I'd happily interview a Rhodesian fan boy because as I said - i find the bush war a fascinating topic... naturally I'd be willing to hear it from any side.

Its generally agreed upon that what happens before nobles is pretty unimportant but if you wanna waste your time making a proper newsletter & stop trying to virtue signal for some SJW points, I'd read it.

It's not a personal attack lol.

Post something dumb asf for brownie points - get called out.... that's the way of the road. My motive is to shut you up because as I said - if it's illegal report it, if it's not - beat them IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.