Riddles

DeletedUser104171

You answer me, yet I don't ask you qustions.
what am I?

DeletedUser

You are in the library and the librarian says there is a £50 note hidden between pages 75 and 76 of a certain book in the library. You decide not to go and look for it. Why?

DeletedUser104171

because there can't be a "between pgs 75 and 76"

DeletedUser98628

Yes there can. It's because Pg. 75 is at the end of the page and 78 is the one behind it.

DeletedUser

Yes there can. It's because Pg. 75 is at the end of the page and 78 is the one behind it.

What? No. Page 75 and Page 76 is the same piece of paper. It had nothing to do with 78. Do you think before you post?

Also; a riddle.

What is the most common owl in britain?

DeletedUser98628

What? No. Page 75 and Page 76 is the same piece of paper. It had nothing to do with 78. Do you think before you post?

Also; a riddle.

What is the most common owl in britain?

That's what I meant I just accidentally said 78 rather then 76 sorry typo, as for your question, no I don't sit at a computer contemplating my next post.

DeletedUser104171

I dunno that one

my new sig is just below

DeletedUser98628

rearrange the words "New Door" into one word.

One word just mix around the letters. You are driving a bus when all the sudden, the bus crashes and the bus driver dies, on his grave it is labeled RIP and then his name. What is his name?

Burning GFX

There are 2 fathers and 2 sons. they have 3 dollars. How will they split the money evenly with no change?

DeletedUser

That one took some thinking...
There was a grandfather, a father and a son. (Two fathers and two sons) so you split it up a dollar each.

DeletedUser93450

You have three stoves: a gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first?

:p