RIE Formally Declares on FU

DeletedUser79686

could you not try to move to make them in your immediate area?... would that not be fear? instead of moving to a war front to help a tribe you decided to attack a smaller tribe that would pose no threat to you or your villages?

.....I was Tribe-less, attacked and was no threat....:icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80269

You were also in ONE, i dont remember if you were in TNE but rumored to go to RIE... if you are being attacked it doesnt make sense to stop attacking you and nobleing you out... it is not like you were an internal being nobled that posed no threat, and you were attacking us

DeletedUser79686

=blaac thunda;5639853]You were also in ONE, i dont remember if you were in TNE but rumored to go to RIE... if you are being attacked it doesnt make sense to stop attacking you and nobleing you out... it is not like you were an internal being nobled that posed no threat, and you were attacking us
Yes i was in ONE. and recruited into FREE. most know what took place. and alot of ppl dont dig how i was done.
ah well. so anyways....i sat between two tribes. whom i had friends in both. I didn't attack first. I only did what any of yous would of done. defend and attack back.

FREE attacked ME First!!!

so to go back to what the original comment was about.
Originally Posted by blaac thunda
could you not try to move to make them in your immediate area?... would that not be fear? instead of moving to a war front to help a tribe you decided to attack a smaller tribe that would pose no threat to you or your villages?
I wasn't even in a tribe. :icon_rolleyes:
so explain this to me.... was it hate..fear or thinking from my low stats at the time that i would be a easy kill?
one thing i have always said...
"Never Underestimate anyone's abilities in this Game.":)

jesseiam2

I think you are reading way too much into it. You were in our core areas, we did and still are removing you. You were in our "immediate area" to use Blaacs phrase. If a player is in our core, they get removed.

Now lets all go back to topic please.

DeletedUser79686

ermm...i thought i was on topic....

you decided to attack a smaller tribe that would pose no threat to you or your villages?
to me, you's did the same, and to someone who was a member then tribe-less to boot. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Stating facts Harry not spamming. You are not in RIE or fearUs so your statement does not mean a thing.