RIM of world 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy 930

I was told they will be coming to this world.

Lets keep them in the RIM once the world is bigger. :icon_biggrin:

What does every one say?

DeletedUser

your 'hilarious' pun made milk shoot out my nose
I bow to your comedic genius

DeletedUser16026

As far as I know, we're not coming to this world.
Or at least if we do, someone will have faked us.

DeletedUser

I was told they will be coming to this world.

Lets keep them in the RIM once the world is bigger. :icon_biggrin:

What does every one say?

you will end up just like the others....so I woud suggest you don't get in our way if you want to enjoy w12

DeletedUser

im not scared of you! :icon_razz:

jakub I said it before I don't want you to be scared of me.....there is no funn in taking down a scared player...I want him to see how he tries to fight while he waits for the inevitable

DeletedUser

jakub I said it before I don't want you to be scared of me.....there is no funn in taking down a scared player...I want him to see how he tries to fight while he waits for the inevitable

The tension in this world begins with small players fighting which soon evolve into big players and then big tribes get involved. I see this world getting very tasty :icon_razz:

Jakub1992

The tension in this world begins with small players fighting which soon evolve into big players and then big tribes get involved. I see this world getting very tasty :icon_razz:

this isnt tention lol :lol:

DeletedUser

lol fair enough it funny the start of worlds when people and tribes give it all that. I think you two should have a fight after the 3 day protection is over :D lol have a 50 spears battle :D

DeletedUser

yeah he is right....thats just the way me and jakub talks...right jakub??:)

Status
Not open for further replies.